[MIKE TYSON MYSTERIES] ——► MOTHER FUKER KIWIS [nz]

1 view

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

Jul 12, 2017, 12:17:10 PM7/12/17

FAIRFAX [lois cairns]: "Everything Kiwi"

[S "I" S] ▲ (EYES) (●) BILL ENGLISH [nz] (●) POPE BENEDICT —
(½ Human ½ Demon)

— FIVE (5) EYES —
(●) THOSE EYES (●)

# (1) POPE BENEDICT:

——> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPQUvEz4fg
——> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEcuLUfjc5A

# (2) BILL ENGLISH \ New Zealand Prime Minister:

——>
http://www.radionz.co.nz/assets/news_crops/19675/eight_col_large_23-English02.jpg?1477026586

(!) WITNESSING (!)
(!) BILL ENGLISH BODILY TRANSFORMATIONS (!)

(!) STEP DOWN NOW BILL (!)
[nzipt 500596]

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

"The Government made no real attempt
to negotiate, merely issuing proclamations
in June 1861 and July 1863 demanding
submission."
— John Gorst [nz]

[nzipt 500596]

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

BROWNS BAY CONSTABLE: DON HENDERSON
BROWNS BAY [nz] Drug Don Henderson

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

DON ◄—— the few,
the proud,
the Corrupt 'NORTH' Cops [nz]

'ACCOUNTABILITY' DON,
'ACCOUNTABILITY' !

Browns Bay \ North Auckland
Constable Don Henderson.
Informing Me Personally That The New Zealand
Government, Was Monitoring My Activities On
The Internet.

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

COVER-UP:
DIRECTLY BEHIND THE U.S.M.C. DRUG SMUGGLING,
DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS IN BROWNS BAY
NEW ZEALAND:

DON HENDERSON:

NEW ZEALAND POLICE:
DON HENDERSON + 9 353 0410
don.he...@police.govt.nz

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

NZ ——> 129 Glamorgan Drive, Torbay:
A.N.Z.US / U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALER MAFIAS (Fast And Furious)
"Kiwi" Gov't TOTALLY Involved With U.S.M.C.

THE NEW ZEALAND POLICE ARE DOING NOTHING
BECAUSE THEY ---- ARE INVOLVED !

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

AND KNOWING THAT I WAS IN THE MEDIAS (radio)
FOR NEW ZEALAND. AND STILL AM IN THE MEDIAS.
YES: S. "I." S. Is Just That !
QUOTE: "INTELLIGENCE".

I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU N.Z. !

Assuredly The New Zealand Foreign Entity Government
Can Keep Their Oh So Very Precious 'Student Visa'.
The Whole Tragic Issue: If Only To Re-Kindle The Interest,
For Even The Ordinary Resident To Study And Learn
Te Reo Maaori !

TWO VERSIONS:

MISSIONARY
AND PROPER: TAINUI KIINGITANGA

ᴺᶻᴵᴾᵀ

NEWSTALK ZB ——> TORBAY N.Z. [glamorgan drive]
F.W. De Klerk's Home + U.S.M.C. Drug Running

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ
F.W. de KLERK

SOUTH AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE OVER APARTHEID.
1989-1994. (National Party Leader: 1989-1997)

F.W. de KLERK'S NEW ZEALAND HOME RESIDENCE:

998 Urban Rte 25
E. Coast Road [25]
TORBAY, N.Z.

G.P.S. COORDINATES:
36°42'19.23 S 174°43'30.04 E

ELEVATED --
HOUSE HAS THREE (3) STREETS
FACING IT:

Cross \ Corner Streets:

* Glamorgan Drive
* Kate Sheppard Avenue
* E. Coast Road [25]

GLAMORGAN DRIVE NEW ZEALAND:
COMPLICIT WITH LOCAL NEW ZEALAND POLICE,
U.S.M.C. DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS:

129 Glamorgan Drive,
Torbay, New Zealand
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

ISRAEL SELLING NUKES TO SOUTH AFRICA:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/israel_south_african_nuke_deal.html

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

——> "I may state without fear of contradiction
that there is not one inch of land in the
New Zealand Islands which is not claimed
by the Maoris; and is not a hill, or a valley,
stream, river, or forest, which has not a name,
the index of some point of Maori history"

— John White
Maori Land Tenure

Taamau Mate: Ngāti Parekawa
Ngāti Tamainupo