David Zirin, Johnny Manziel the NFL Owners Good Boy, Kaepernick black balled by a sick system.

skep...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2017, 9:11:08 PM7/17/17

John Walsh

Jul 21, 2017, 3:16:18 AM7/21/17
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 3:11:08 PM UTC-10, skep...@aol.com wrote:
> https://www.thenation.com/article/johnny-manziel-the-nfl-owners-good-boy/

He shows some interest in the game, in playing NFL football, he gets offers. Don't make excuses for someone who isn't interested in the game. Relying on a website that depends on lies isn't going to change anyone's mind.

Too Left-wing For Even You

Jul 24, 2017, 8:07:38 AM7/24/17
In article <6d03d4b4-993c-444c-890d-
1094cf...@googlegroups.com>
"skep...@aol.com" <skep...@aol.com> wrote:

> https://www.thenation.com/article/johnny-manziel-the-nfl-owners-good-boy/

"The Nation, a weekly progressive magazine dedicated to politics
and culture"

Ya, I'm really going to give that article a lot of credibility
given the source.

Gary Rosen

Jul 25, 2017, 2:30:04 AM7/25/17
LOL, yeah "The Nation", a real hotbed of NFL expertise. I guess
septic's blow-up doll had a a headache.

"John Walsh" wrote in message