Experts nearly give 49ers 'A' across the board for NFL draft haul

Nathan Hale

May 1, 2017, 4:12:53 PM5/1/17
http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/30/experts-nearly-give-
49ers-a-across-the-board-for-nfl-draft-haul/

John Walsh

May 2, 2017, 4:57:14 PM5/2/17
On Mon, 1 May 2017 21:12:52 +0100 (BST), Nathan Hale
<nob...@remailer.org.uk> wrote:

>http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/30/experts-nearly-give-
>49ers-a-across-the-board-for-nfl-draft-haul/

Beats the hell out of Baalke's C's,D's and F's.

Dewey

May 3, 2017, 5:29:27 PM5/3/17
On 02 May 2017, John Walsh <jwal...@gmail.com> posted some
I don't know how to grade any of this myself but I'd give them an A just
for all the positive feedback from the experts. If there are no character
issues in this bunch, it's going to be huge for the 49ers.

John Walsh

May 3, 2017, 8:18:25 PM5/3/17
I leave the smoke blowing to the "experts" and go on how they do in
camp and thru the first season. Anybody can say anything they wanht
about a draft where it concerns abillity and character.

What they actually do on the field confirms or disproves the draft
grade.