OT: Poll finds 84 percent of people supports NFL players' right to protest

John Walsh

Sep 30, 2017, 12:53:58 AM9/30/17
Poll finds 84 percent of people supports NFL players' right to protest

However, 49 percent of respondents think players should find a
different way to express political opinions

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-finds-84-percent-of-people-supports-nfl-players-right-to-protest/

Nunya Bidnits

Sep 30, 2017, 12:03:08 PM9/30/17
Consider, is the US military not the most "inclusive" organization on
the face of this planet?

So why would these mouthy NFL children piss on their cornflakes through
OUR flag and Anthem?

Nuff said!

cao

Sep 30, 2017, 12:29:42 PM9/30/17

"John Walsh" wrote in message
*****

1. CBS has more ties to the Obama admin than Florsheim
2. The poll contradicts itself (and most other polls).
3. Ask any one of those social warriors what they are "for" (while standing
in their driveway washing their modified Mercedes G wagon).
4. The owner's are just CYA. Supoort their players, but won't hire
Kaepernick. Go figure.
5. This is just anti-Trump bullshit, which would diminish, but not go away,
even if he STFU and stopped Tweeting (which he should do).

Crooked Hillary LOST...get over it. I will bet that all the critics who are
also parents would counsel their kids on why they should line up and hi-five
the other team after pee wee soccer (or why the winner runs to the net to
congratulate the loser at Wimbledon). But do they practice what they
preach? Ha!

Screw their polls. Just play football.

John Walsh

Sep 30, 2017, 10:49:20 PM9/30/17
On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 10:03:07 -0600, Nunya Bidnits <k...@burntup.ends>
wrote:
This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
yet they wear it as clothing.

When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.

Mouthy children? Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
health to entertain the NFL fans? With the constant knowledge that
doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.

Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.

Nunya Bidnits

Sep 30, 2017, 11:25:22 PM9/30/17
On 9/30/2017 8:49 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 10:03:07 -0600, Nunya Bidnits <k...@burntup.ends>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/29/2017 10:53 PM, John Walsh wrote:
>>> Poll finds 84 percent of people supports NFL players' right to protest
>>>
>>> However, 49 percent of respondents think players should find a
>>> different way to express political opinions
>>>
>>> https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-finds-84-percent-of-people-supports-nfl-players-right-to-protest/
>>>

>> Consider, is the US military not the most "inclusive" organization on
>> the face of this planet?
>>
>> So why would these mouthy NFL children piss on their cornflakes through
>> OUR flag and Anthem?
>>
>> Nuff said!
>
> This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.

SFW?

> There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated.

Of course there is - it's called PRIVATE SECTOR employment, you MORON!

> It's a
> kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
> yet they wear it as clothing.

Obfuscation and deflection.

> When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
> racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.

WTF???

Are you INSANE?

The US military is the most inclusive organization on the face of God's
green earth!

You LYING TRAITOR!

> Mouthy children?

Lots, yes.

> Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
> health to entertain the NFL fans?

How about you join the military and put your very LIFE in peril for a
Hell of lot less than millions of dollar a year, you treasonous scumsucker!

> With the constant knowledge that
> doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
> your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.

Boo fucking hoo!

16-20 million$$ a year entitlement crybabies!

> Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.

Their very LIVES?!????

Well "tall can" Walsh, do they risk their very LIVES th eminute they
sign a contract?

You miserable exterminable VERMIN!

cao

Oct 1, 2017, 12:22:51 AM10/1/17

wrote:

>So why would these mouthy NFL children piss on their cornflakes through
>OUR flag and Anthem?
>
>Nuff said!

This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
yet they wear it as clothing.

******

Get a grip man. There are MANY instances where not just the concept but the
practice of freedom of expression is abrogated.

Try putting a nativity display on the steps of City Hall. Try telling the
judge he's a fucking idiot. Try telling snowflakes to live without "safe"
spaces, or allowing a conservative speech on most any college campus. Many
more examples exist (and you are smart enough to know this).

What about my rights as a ticket holder. I paid good money because I was
promised a certain form of entertainment. I was told nothing about being
subjected to social and political commentary. I want a refund...breach of
contract.

This is about the owner's being afraid of offending their cash cows (oh
shit...can I say that), and the well crafted anti-Trump movement. Real
linking of arms would try to find way to work together for EVERYONES
betterment. Good luck with that.

Nunya Bidnits

Oct 1, 2017, 11:13:43 AM10/1/17
Eloquently stated, sir.

"Tall can" walsh is DONE in these parts, trust me on that!

Nunya Bidnits

Oct 1, 2017, 12:19:26 PM10/1/17
On 9/30/2017 8:49 PM, John Walsh wrote:
> It's a
> kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
> yet they wear it as clothing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/01/devastating-poll-nfl-80-percent-say-theyll-watch-less-football-53-percent-support-trump/

The National Football League (NFL) may have more than a passing
controversy on its hands as it continues to grapple with fans’ reaction
to the players and staff “take a knee” protest during the national
anthem before games.
Yahoo Finance headlined its story about its poll with a finding of 62
percent of respondents who said they will watch less football — a
percentage Yahoo determined based on how certain questions were answered
or not answered:

“Here are the full survey results. The number of responses varies from
question to question because some respondents skipped questions or were
directed further down the survey based on answers they gave. A note
about the results: In Question 9, 80% of respondents said they plan to
watch less football on TV. But that’s only among people who answered yes
to Question 8, asking if they have changed their behavior. When
including the people who answered no to Question 8, the portion saying
they plan to watch less football drops to 62%.”

But looking directly at results for each question on the survey also
reveals that a majority of respondents said would watch less football
and that they support President Donald Trump’s decision to speak out
against the protests.

The raw data shows that when asked, “What has changed about your
relationship with the NFL?” 80 percent said they will watch less
football on TV because of the controversy and more than 53 percent said
they are more supportive of Trump since his remarks last month that the
protests are disrespectful to the U.S., its flag and the men and women
in the military and law enforcement who sacrifice to protect all Americans.

In fact, 77 percent said they believe it is wrong for players to kneel
during the national anthem — a protest begun in 2016 by a former NFL
player who claimed he kneeled because of social injustice in the U.S.

It’s also noteworthy that 79 percent of respondents said they are a
football fan, which Yahoo Finance explained is a statistic in keeping
with its decision to only survey people who “patronize the NFL.”

“Those findings all have financial implications for the NFL and its 32
team owners,” Yahoo Finance reported.

Calling it “one of the most divisive social issues in recent years,”
Yahoo Finance said of its poll:

“In our survey, we wanted to suss out whether the anthem flap could deal
a lasting financial hit to the NFL. The answers suggest it could. When
we asked fans if the controversy would make them more or less supportive
of the NFL, 71% said less and only 15% said more. Of those who said they
are now less supportive, 74% said their change of heart was permanent,
and only 3% said they felt it was temporary.”

John Walsh

Oct 1, 2017, 5:17:17 PM10/1/17
On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 09:13:42 -0600, Nunya Bidnits <k...@burntup.ends>
Don't be your last nickel on that, idiot.

Nunya Bidnits

Oct 1, 2017, 9:18:09 PM10/1/17
Fuck you - common TRAITOR who posted this in the 49rs group:

> To have the Orange Idiot weigh in on the protest and use it as another
> wedge to further divide the people of this country is ridiculous.
>
> People have short memories when it comes to social protest, the flag
> and what was acceptable. Anyone have fond memories of the 60's and
> 70's when the country tore itself apart over Vietnam?
>
> The brouhaha over protesting during the anthem is minor compared to
> what happened in the past. The only person benefiting from all of this
> is the fucking idiot in the White House.

> This is a country founded on the concept of freedom of expression.
> There is no special situation where that concept is abrogated. It's a
> kind of a contradition when people complain about honoring the flag,
> yet they wear it as clothing.
>
> When you can say without lying that the military has big problems with
> racism. I'll believe you about it being an inclusive oganization.
>
> Mouthy children? Well, how about you step on the field and risk your
> health to entertain the NFL fans? With the constant knowledge that
> doing that one a weekly basis is might to leave you unable to name
> your children or find your way home from the store after you retire.
>
> Those are men, risking a lot to earn a living.

You defile every man and woman who ever put their mortal life in peril
to serve this very nation in our military, you Goddamned worthless
traitor SCUM!

Now you are known to all for just who and what you are, you bastard.