49ers 2017 NFL draft 101: Introduction to quarterback class

John Walsh

Oct 30, 2016, 4:33:21 PM10/30/16

cao

Oct 31, 2016, 7:19:41 PM10/31/16

"John Walsh" wrote in message
news:k4mc1ctbrqm434mhv...@4ax.com...
*****

Pass on Kizer and Watson, and probably also on Kelly. Kaaya, Rudolph and
White are worth further review.

Cleveland took 2 last draft and still need a QB. Chicago will need one.
Jacksonville also. All three of those teams could draft ahead of SF. They
need someone who know what the &^%$ he is doing.

John Walsh

Nov 1, 2016, 3:16:28 AM11/1/16
Did you watch any film on the candidates? I'd rather had a fundamentally sound QB from a college team that runs the standard offense. You can build off of that kind of offense.

cao

Nov 1, 2016, 11:12:27 AM11/1/16

"John Walsh" wrote in message
*****

Kizer's performance doesn't justify a high draft pick. He should stay in
school. Watson is a gifted athlete, but. Can you say RGIII? Kelly is head
case, why take a chance.

The other candidates all exhibit more pro level capabilities. Whether any
of them should be the first or second pick in the draft is unsure. What is
sure is that the Niners MUST get a good (potentially franchise) QB in this
draft. Which is why I say they need someone who knows what the hell he is
doing. Baalke passed on Prescott in favor of a guy who is on IR. Maybe
he's not the guy to head up this draft.