Kaepernick�s offseason � valuable lessons or waste of time?

John Walsh

May 31, 2015, 4:52:26 PM5/31/15
Kaepernick’s offseason — valuable lessons or waste of time?
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/kaepernicks-offseason-valuable-lessons-waste-time/

Waste of time? Probably not, but he's going to need some remedial
work to break away from that nasty baseball habit he learned.
Now maybe you'll understand what I was talking about when I criticized
the way he throws the ball and his use of velocity to make up for his
lack of accuracy and timing.

Benard Atkins

May 31, 2015, 9:03:11 PM5/31/15
> Waste of time?

Time will tell.

skep...@aol.com

Jun 1, 2015, 11:22:22 PM6/1/15
On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 6:03:11 PM UTC-7, Benard Atkins wrote:
> > Waste of time?
>
> Time will tell.

Accuracy has been a problem, but the Superbowl I attribute to the 49ers being cheated play after play in the fourth quarter by the refs, and Kaep did enough to win, it's just he had to make so many more plays, because the refs were helping the Ravens win. Then it came down to own play at the end, after Gore's big run, and he missed Crabtree because Crabtree was outrageously help by the cheating Ravens, and then a whole series on defense where play after play the refs cheated the 49ers and the Ravens cheated.

John Walsh

Jun 2, 2015, 4:28:14 PM6/2/15
On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 3:03:11 PM UTC-10, Benard Atkins wrote:
> > Waste of time?
>
> Time will tell.

Like all the pronouncements that develop around this utterly boring time of the season, they remain to be proven or disproven. :)