Poll: Who wins Super Bowl 50?

Benard Atkins

Feb 6, 2016, 6:43:30 PM2/6/16
Carolina: They have most of the pieces in place for the win.

Denver: Would have to play an incredibly efficient game to have a chance.

skep...@aol.com

Feb 6, 2016, 9:54:19 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 3:43:30 PM UTC-8, Benard Atkins wrote:
> Carolina: They have most of the pieces in place for the win.
>
> Denver: Would have to play an incredibly efficient game to have a chance.

I think Panthers will win in a run away game.

John Walsh

Feb 7, 2016, 2:51:33 AM2/7/16
Much as I dislike both teams and with even greater dislike for the
Broncos, I saw the Bronco slip a FG by Carolina for a 24-21 win.
They'll play it cautious in the first half, not wanting to put
themselves in a hole early. That all changes in the second half, but
the Denver defense makes the difference.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind being wrong and watching the
Broncos get steamrolled ... again. :)

Richard OKeefe

Feb 7, 2016, 6:24:45 AM2/7/16
+1

Dick OKeefe

Go Denver

Feb 7, 2016, 2:05:02 PM2/7/16
In article <69c21fee-a73c-49ed-8034-
c9431c...@googlegroups.com>
Benard Atkins <batki...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Carolina: They have most of the pieces in place for the win.
>
> Denver: Would have to play an incredibly efficient game to have a chance.

Denver defense wins today.

Cam Newton won the MVP award last night. The last 5 or 6 lost
the SB.

Denver played tougher schedule and won despite Gary Kubiak's
lousy offensive strategy. If Manning turns the ball over even
once Denver probably loses. Osweiler might get a chance to save
the day.

Carolina

JAX - 5-11
HOU - 9-7
NO - 7-9
TB - 6-10
SEA - 10-6
PA - 7-9
IND - 8-8
GB - 10-6
TN - 3-13
WA - 9-7
DAL - 4-12
ATL - 8-8
NYG - 6-10

Total 92-116

4 teams with winning records
2 teams even records
7 teams losing records
3-0 against playoff teams in 2015.
2-0 in playoff games 2015.

Denver

BAL - 5-11
KC - 11-5
DET - 7-9
MIN - 11-5
OAK - 7-9
CLE - 3-13
GB - 10-6
IND - 8-8
CHI - 6-10
NE - 12-4
SD - 4-12
PIT - 10-6
CIN - 12-4

Total 106-102

6 teams with winning records
1 team even record
6 teams losing records
3-3 against playoff teams in 2015.
2-0 in playoff games 2015.

Teams played twice counted one time.

Benard Atkins

Feb 7, 2016, 4:42:52 PM2/7/16
I hope it is a great game for all the right reasons.

A game that is over by halftime? No, I don't want that.

John Walsh

Feb 7, 2016, 8:26:35 PM2/7/16
On Sun, 7 Feb 2016 13:42:51 -0800 (PST), Benard Atkins
<batki...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 11:51:33 PM UTC-8, John Walsh wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 15:43:29 -0800 (PST), Benard Atkins
>> <batki...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Carolina: They have most of the pieces in place for the win.
>> >
>> >Denver: Would have to play an incredibly efficient game to have a chance.
>>
>> Much as I dislike both teams and with even greater dislike for the
>> Broncos, I saw the Bronco slip a FG by Carolina for a 24-21 win.
>> They'll play it cautious in the first half, not wanting to put
>> themselves in a hole early. That all changes in the second half, but
>> the Denver defense makes the difference.
>>
>> On the other hand, I wouldn't mind being wrong and watching the
>> Broncos get steamrolled ... again. :)
>
>I hope it is a great game for all the right reasons.
>
>A game that is over by halftime? No, I don't want that.

Defensive, but I'll take the commercials.

John Walsh

Feb 7, 2016, 8:49:28 PM2/7/16
Interesting angle for sure. So far the team seems to be make you look
like a genius. Still, there's another half to play. Good luck,
Amigo!