Battle For Berkeley

skep...@aol.com

May 5, 2017, 3:23:54 AM5/5/17
The #BattleForBerkeley - Why it's Right, and Righteous, to Drive Fascists Off Campus, Out of Berkeley...and Out of Power! Sunsara Taylor LIVE at UC Berkeley

https://www.facebook.com/RefuseFascism/videos/1689987284628614/

Berkeley needs to become Berkeley again, there are hundreds of white supremacists marching in Berkeley prepared to fight, and we need to stand up to this. Sunsara Taylor talks about driving out the Trump regime, and driving out Fascism in America. When the left drove out Ann Coulter from Berkeley Campus and Milo Yannipoulus, Sunsara emphasizes the difference between entrenched authority verses protestors speaking out. Coulter and Milo, and David Horowitz represent Fascism, backed up by the government of the United States. When they make speeches they have the backing of Donald Trump and his regime. It is this violence backed by authority that they are speaking for. This is different than protesting against the system. It would be wrong in any system, including Communism, for the oppressed to not have a voice. Fascism needs to be driven out, not accommodated. This means massive resistance. And people who think Ann Coulter not getting her way at Berkeley is oppression, they don’t understand what oppression is. Oppression does not mean sometimes not getting your way when you represent State power. That is not oppression.

Bust Some Skulls

May 6, 2017, 5:46:43 AM5/6/17
In article <fef0f367-5dfe-4d28-8f1c-
72ef60...@googlegroups.com>
"skep...@aol.com" <skep...@aol.com> wrote:

> The #BattleForBerkeley - Why it's Right, and Righteous, to Drive Fascists Off Campus, Out of Berkeley...and Out of Power! Sunsara Taylor LIVE at UC Berkeley
>
> https://www.facebook.com/RefuseFascism/videos/1689987284628614/
>
> Berkeley needs to become Berkeley again, there are hundreds of white supremacists marching in Berkeley prepared to fight, and we need to stand up to this.

Yah. The white supremacists are the ones attempting to prevent
free speech for everyone else.

The Berkeley left wingers are getting their skulls broken and
I'm all for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOZwUfsql5M

They just got their asses handed to them in the UK too.

Bust Some Skulls

May 6, 2017, 3:11:05 PM5/6/17
In article <fef0f367-5dfe-4d28-8f1c-
72ef60...@googlegroups.com>
"skep...@aol.com" <skep...@aol.com> wrote:

> The #BattleForBerkeley - Why it's Right, and Righteous, to Drive Fascists Off Campus, Out of Berkeley...and Out of Power! Sunsara Taylor LIVE at UC Berkeley
>
> https://www.facebook.com/RefuseFascism/videos/1689987284628614/
>
> Berkeley needs to become Berkeley again,

Working on it!

Here's a lesson in the consequences of running your ignorant
liberal mouths and invading the personal space of others 101.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLS84pgXGJ4