Does Boston have a team that DOESN'T cheat?

@blah.com Brian Allen

Jul 31, 2009, 3:38:24 PM7/31/09
So now that the Red Sox' two recent championships are tainted along with the
Spygate Patriots' championships, what is Boston left with? Gotta be tough
to think your city had something only to see it taken away.

SteelerfanNW

Jul 31, 2009, 9:28:00 PM7/31/09
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:38:24 -0400, "Brian Allen" <blah @blah.com>
wrote:

>So now that the Red Sox' two recent championships are tainted along with the
>Spygate Patriots' championships, what is Boston left with? Gotta be tough
>to think your city had something only to see it taken away.

I know for a fact the Boston Bruins never cheat and they oh wait.

@blah.com Brian Allen

Jul 31, 2009, 10:02:32 PM7/31/09
> I know for a fact the Boston Bruins never cheat and they oh wait.

lol It's tough for the haters to say much about the Steelers/Penguins
titles this year. Steelers play the toughest schedule in the league. Win
tough, well-officiated games (and got the screwing most of the time!). Then
the Pens turn around and win a game seven on the road in the finals. Hard
not to respect both teams.

J Morgan

Jul 31, 2009, 11:26:10 PM7/31/09

knot@work

Jul 31, 2009, 11:53:24 PM7/31/09

@blah.com Brian Allen

Aug 1, 2009, 12:27:44 AM8/1/09
> What is this called?

Old news and cooks? What does any of that have to do with 2008?

Matt.Davis

Aug 1, 2009, 9:25:00 AM8/1/09

"J Morgan" <John...@email.non> wrote in message

This from Fruit Fucker Mike! How's that pinball working out for you?

Matt.Davis

Aug 1, 2009, 9:25:24 AM8/1/09