The Jets offense is a joke...

Michael

Oct 18, 2011, 12:43:30 AM10/18/11
No way is this team going to beat any above average team with the
offense they are running. The play calling is horrible, Sanchez is
not accurate nor does he make the best reads and Plax sucks. All Plax
is good for is taking a CB out of the play and may be some blocking,
but no way is he a bona fied target for the qb. As far as the running
games goes, the line cant block very well, Green is not a complete
back, and due to the Jets NEVER throwing the ball down field, the run
game is at a disadvantage.

I dont know if Rex thinks his defense can win games for him with
scores like 3 to 6, but if he does, he's mistaken. The defense is
not that good. It is an above average defense, not the 85 Bears.

This team is in serious trouble... The only teams they will beat are
teams like the Jags and Miami

Tutor

Oct 18, 2011, 2:37:18 AM10/18/11
Sanchez does not look beyond his primary target. Almost never. It's
awful. He locks on and stares him down. He NEVER scans the whole
field. I can't tell you how many open receivers he misses during a
game (that TV doesn't show). It's ridiculous. We were screaming
tonight.

Green doesn't know how to shift and find another seam/hole. His
vision too is limited.

Plax dropping balls. Not sure if it is still jailhouse rust. He is
running good routes it seems.

Michael

Oct 18, 2011, 10:00:30 AM10/18/11
I was at the game also...

I saw the same things... Sanchez locks on to his primary and in the
process, he leaves money on the table. He is also giving an open
invitation to defenders to come and jump the rout. If he plays like
that against quality db’s he’ll score more points for the opposition
than he will for the Jets. He also looks very indecisive...

And you know what ??? I don’t put the blame on him...

He's been getting his head handed to him and he's playing in an
offense that does not fit his strengths.

When you have a qb that is *regressing* and not improving, only the
system and the coaches are to blame.

The way I see it, as far as Sanchez goes, you can call it either way…
Either he’s a cement head or he’s being incorrectly used and poorly
coached.

Take your pick.

John C TX

Oct 18, 2011, 10:47:34 AM10/18/11
Dave, he is a slug.
Message has been deleted

John C TX

Oct 18, 2011, 1:35:20 PM10/18/11
> What do you have against slugs?
> Fascinating creatures ;)

Not the animal... it was a gun reference.

:)

Papa Carl

Oct 18, 2011, 3:19:22 PM10/18/11

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
His routes are terrible...he quits on them and cuts them off. If I recall
one of the booth guys mentioned that too...he flat out looks like he can not
get it done and knows it.

John C TX

Oct 18, 2011, 4:19:26 PM10/18/11
He was jogging. The laughing on the sideline when he is playing like
crap is not good and is a cancer. His money this year is guaranteed.
If he decides this game is not for him anymore he will roll over.

Señor Patriots

Oct 18, 2011, 7:14:46 PM10/18/11
On Oct 18, 9:00 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:

> And you know what ??? I don’t put the blame on him...
>
> He's been getting his head handed to him and he's playing in an
> offense that does not fit his strengths.

It's possible he is getting AlexSmithed.

And I don't mean the 2011 version. I think every football fan should
really look into how a guy could "suck" for six years and then
suddenly find himself. Well, there's a long story there I'm sure but
it's going to be one worth knowing.

Señor Patriots

Oct 18, 2011, 7:17:04 PM10/18/11
I'd love to know how hard that guy trained to get back on the field.
I don't sense he was Jerry Rice v. 2.0.

Kinda pisses me off that people take so much for granted and then
never reach their potential. But he is a little long in the tooth, so
maybe he's just done soon. Shit, can you imagine being that young and
talented and only needing to take your interval training seriously?
I'd be on that like a fly on shit (good shit.)
Message has been deleted

RävNsfän ®

Oct 18, 2011, 11:49:07 PM10/18/11
"Señor Patriots" <roam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Oct 18, 9:00 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:

...how a guy could "suck" for six years and then suddenly find himself.

I see you started working on your autobiography again.
--
~Drew
"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"

RävNsfän ®

Oct 20, 2011, 7:22:49 AM10/20/11
Señor Patriots <roam...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:eb279710-f1d8-4a69-9bc0-
> how a guy could "suck" for six years and then
> suddenly find himself. Well, there's a long story there I'm sure but
> it's going to be one worth knowing.

I can relate because I used to be skilled in the art of autofellatio..but
that was before my willy went limp. You see I have Moersh-Woltmann
Syndrome, a rare disorder brought about as the result of a high speed rear
impact vehicle collision back in 1997. I was rear-ended by someone from
Pennsylvania, most likely a STEALERS fan. It won't kill me, but down the
road diabetes will likely AND it has made me limp in the package. :-((