Penn State sex scandal

1 view

Ray O'Hara

Nov 7, 2011, 5:07:06 PM11/7/11
why didn't one of these football players just punch the guy and say "keep
your paws off me you fucking pervert" these weren't HS students but D1
football players. , they are rather big dudes.

the most disgusting thing though is how all the reporters are rearing up on
their hind legs and pontificating about a story they know little of.

Deadmeat

Nov 7, 2011, 5:49:03 PM11/7/11
D1 football players? Guess again, this was a bunch of
young kids. Where the hell did you get D1 football players?

Sandusky founded a group for troubled youth which gave him access to the
kids.

It's amazing how you are pontificating on a case you know so
little of.

Ritchie

Nov 7, 2011, 6:10:11 PM11/7/11
The victims were children as young as 8 and 10 years old. Maybe you
should inform yourself before making a comment.

Ray O'Hara

Nov 7, 2011, 6:20:28 PM11/7/11

"Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

the reports said football players at Penn State. they don't have 10 year old
players, blame the reports

Deadmeat

Nov 7, 2011, 6:26:26 PM11/7/11
I've been hearing about this story since today's Mike and Mike in the
morning. Not one of the reports says football players, they all say kids.

TJM

Nov 7, 2011, 6:38:49 PM11/7/11

wrote in message news:4eb8691e$0$21184$c3e8da3$e408...@news.astraweb.com...
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJM

Nov 7, 2011, 6:39:53 PM11/7/11

"Ray O'Hara" wrote in message news:j99p3t$rti$1...@dont-email.me...
Go get some new internets.

The Inconvenient Truth

Nov 7, 2011, 6:51:03 PM11/7/11
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
which report were you readin? one from faux news?

lol

The Inconvenient Truth

Nov 7, 2011, 6:51:42 PM11/7/11
<Deadmeat> wrote in message
> [...]
maybe ray has a thing for molestin football players. ;)

David E. Powell

Nov 7, 2011, 7:11:09 PM11/7/11
Yes, not College or even High School age. If the allegations were true
they would have not been in a good position to physically stop an
attack, and many came from an at risk youth program which the
defendant volunteered at, which may have made them easier targets in
the eyes if a predator.

The full PA Grand Jury report.(Warning, Graphic descriptions)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/documents/sandusky-grand-jury-report11052011.html

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/documents/sandusky-grand-
jury-report11052011.html>

The Washington Post's wrap-up:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/if-jerry-sandusky-allegations-are-true-penn-state-and-joe-paterno-deserve/2011/11/05/gIQAYIucqM_story.html

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/if-jerry-sandusky-allegations-
are-true-penn-state-and-joe-paterno-deserve/2011/11/05/
gIQAYIucqM_story.html>

JasonWhitlock's colum, scathing against the University. Whitlock
points out that one assistant coach who is accused of walking in on a
sexual assault and failing to stop it or report it to police was a
former PSU Quarterback 30 years the junior of the alleged assailant.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Jason-Whitlock-Penn-State-sex-scandal-Jerry-Sandusky-blame-Joe-Paterno-Nittany-Lions-110711

<http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Jason-Whitlock-Penn-
State-sex-scandal-Jerry-Sandusky-blame-Joe-Paterno-Nittany-
Lions-110711>

yoyodog

Nov 7, 2011, 9:17:16 PM11/7/11
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Because Sandusky is accused of molesting boys from his charity for at-risk
youth, not the players.

yoyodog

Nov 7, 2011, 9:20:05 PM11/7/11

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
That is one lame ass pathetic excuse for not knowing the story. Not a
single story mentioned football players, unless you are reading someone
else's wrong and pathetic excuse for facts from some blog or something.
Just admit you didn't know and move on...

The Inconvenient Truth

Nov 7, 2011, 9:23:02 PM11/7/11
"yoyodog" <connarc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
...even more disgusting. :-(

Ritchie

Nov 8, 2011, 6:23:32 AM11/8/11
On Nov 7, 6:20 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Ritchie" <ritchie1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Not one report that I have heard or read has mentioned football
players! Admit that you spoke without any knowledge, you assumed and
you were wrong. Be a bigger man.

Ray O'Hara

Nov 8, 2011, 9:47:18 AM11/8/11

<Deadmeat> wrote in message
> [...]
and Peter Vescey in the NY Timwes states Sandusky is charged with 40 counts
of abusing boys OVER 15. and doing so in the Penn State showes

so ASSHOLE why would he be charged with that if they were kids 8-10? and why
would kids be in the Penn State showes

It seems you are the misinformed ASSHOLE

Ray O'Hara

Nov 8, 2011, 9:47:44 AM11/8/11

Ray O'Hara

Nov 8, 2011, 9:48:57 AM11/8/11

"yoyodog" <connarc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
it seems I'm right

40 counts of abusing boys 0VER 15\

Ray O'Hara

Nov 8, 2011, 9:49:27 AM11/8/11

"Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yoyodog

Nov 8, 2011, 9:55:59 AM11/8/11

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Again, you've completely screwed yourself up. The shower incident was
because Sandusky brought a kid from the underpriviledged kids program to the
University.

Don't post anything anymore you're making a fool of yourself.

I strongly suggest you listen to the Kim Jones/Mike Francesca podcast (I
believe that that is the most accurate analysis I've heard/read to date)
then come back and have a dialogue
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/audio-on-demand/mike-francesa-1/

Deadmeat

Nov 8, 2011, 10:14:16 AM11/8/11
That hole you're digging keeps getting deeper and deeper, moron.

yoyodog

Nov 8, 2011, 10:16:35 AM11/8/11
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Let's make it even easier for you then maybe you can post the Peter Vescey
article:

http://tinyurl.com/7qrggs8

Penn State sex abuse scandal investigation will continue
By Nicole Auerbach, USA TODAY

HARRISBURG, Pa. - The Pennsylvania state officials investigating child sex
charges in connection to former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry
Sandusky are asking for help: They want anyone with information regarding
alleged victims to contact them.

At a news conference Monday, Attorney General Linda Kelly said her office's
grand jury investigation has identified six of the eight victims included in
the investigation. They would like to identify the other two - and hear from
any new victims.

One of the two unknown victims was involved in one of the most disturbing
pieces of the story.

According to the grand jury, a former Penn State graduate assistant said
he'd caught Sandusky subjecting a boy who appeared to be about 10 years old
to anal intercourse in the showers of the Penn State locker room in 2002.

"Today, as we stand here, we encourage that person - who is now likely to be
a young adult - to contact investigators in the attorney general's office,"
Kelly said. "We also encourage anyone else who has information related to
this case to please contact (us).

"We're determined to quickly respond to any new witnesses or any additional
information that may appear."

Kelly and Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan said the
pattern of sexual abuse, which led Kelly to call Sandusky a "child
predator," means there might be more victims than the eight in the grand
jury report. Noonan said he anticipates he will hear from new victims.

Sandusky met all the alleged victims through his charity organization, the
Second Mile, where he first encountered the boys, then used gifts such as
trips to Penn State football games to maintain contact. Victims' grand jury
testimony described overnight visits at Sandusky's home, where he made
physical contact. Other testimony included stories about showering with
Sandusky that made victims uncomfortable.

One victim's mother reported allegations of sexual abuse to her son's high
school in Clinton County, Pa., in 2009, which banned Sandusky from the
school district. The school reported the allegations to authorities,
prompting the investigation that has been happening for the past two years.

That chain of events stands in stark contrast to Penn State's inaction
following the alleged abuse in the locker room shower in 2002.

The grad assistant reported what he'd seen to football coach Joe Paterno,
who testified that he notified his superior, Penn State athletics director
Tim Curley. Curley and Gary Schultz, the university's senior vice president
for finance and business, met with the grad assistant a week and a half
later.

No further action was taken, and nobody reported the alleged abuse to
authorities.

Curley and Schultz were arraigned Monday for failing to report and also for
perjury related to their grand jury testimony.

"The sexual abuse of a child is a horrific offense that understandably
arouses strong emotions within all of us and can cause scars that last a
lifetime for its victims," Kelly said. "Failing to report sexual abuse of
children is a serious offense and a crime."

Said Noonan: "This is not a case about football. It's not a case about (the)
university. It's a case about children who have had their innocence stolen
from them and the culture that did nothing to stop it or prevent it from
happening to others."

Noonan said this investigation was particularly unusual because there were
multiple incidents from the late 1990s to 2009 - including the 2002 incident
with an adult eyewitness - where people were informed about possible child
abuse but didn't report it to the authorities.

"I don't think I've ever seen something like that before," Noonan said.

Noonan, like Kelly, used the news conference as a platform to reach out to
other potential victims of child abuse. He encouraged victims and anyone
with knowledge of sexual predators to contact the attorney general's office.

Noonan said the attorney general's office and state police are advocates for
victims of abuse, and those victims should feel safe reporting incidents.

"If there are any adults out there who may have knowledge about sexual
predators and crimes they are committing, they (shouldn't) be wondering what
their legal responsibility is," Noonan said. "What I want them to know is as
a human being, they have a responsibility.

"If you have that information, I believe it's your obligation to bring it
forward."

PatsSox

Nov 8, 2011, 10:23:22 AM11/8/11

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

> "Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message.
Peter Vecsey writes for the NY Post.. not the Times. His brother
George works at the Times. George Vecsey wrote in his column... "The
legalities of all this are going to have to play out. We do know that
Sandusky was arrested on 40 counts of abusing boys over 15 years." Over
15 years... as in over a period of 15 years... not 15 years old.
Here's the column...
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/sports/ncaafootball/Penn-State-Paterno-College-Football-George-Vecsey.html?_r=1&ref=georgevecsey

PatsSox

Nov 8, 2011, 10:25:26 AM11/8/11

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...
_____________________________

WRONG. It wasn't Peter it was George Vecsey... and he never said
over 15 years of age... he said 'over 15 years'.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/sports/ncaafootball/Penn-State-Paterno-College-Football-George-Vecsey.html?_r=1&ref=georgevecsey

yoyodog

Nov 8, 2011, 10:31:03 AM11/8/11

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
How about posting a link, a resource?

I found this quote that appears in several news reports that might explain
your confusion:
"He is charged with sexually abusing eight boys over 15 years."

That quote appears over and over in newspaper articles... Obviously the
sentence states a period of 15 years, the time that Sandusky had contact
with the Second Mile foundation.

Deadmeat

Nov 8, 2011, 10:33:29 AM11/8/11
On 11/8/2011 9:47 AM, Ray O'Hara wrote:
This comes directly from the indictment, Have someone read
it to you:

> As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors,

he was surprised to find the lights and the showers on.

He then heard rhythmic, slapping sounds. He believed the

sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant

put his sneakers in his locker, he looked in the shower. He saw a
naked boy

... whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up
against the wall

, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate
assistant was shocked

but noticed that both [the victim] and Sandusky saw him. The graduate
assistant left immediately, distraught.

Deadmeat

Nov 8, 2011, 10:41:53 AM11/8/11
Wow. He's calling everyone names, and he doesn't have the comprehension
skills of a 15 year old.

Deadmeat

Nov 8, 2011, 11:12:17 AM11/8/11
So, not only did he get the story wrong, he also got the writer wrong.

Hilarious.

PatsSox

Nov 8, 2011, 11:38:05 AM11/8/11

<Deadmeat> wrote in message ...
Hey... he had the right newspaper. :)

Ritchie

Nov 8, 2011, 2:00:51 PM11/8/11
Again you are wrong and you resort to name calling like a child! Go
fuck your mother again and tell her to educate you!

Ritchie

Nov 8, 2011, 2:02:30 PM11/8/11
On Nov 8, 10:14 am, Deadmeat <Deadmeat> wrote:
> On 11/8/2011 9:47 AM, Ray O'Hara wrote:
>

> > <Deadmeat>  wrote in message

> >> I've been hearing about this story since today's Mike and Mike in the
> >> morning.  Not one of the reports says football players, they all say kids.
>
> > and Peter Vescey in the NY Timwes states Sandusky is charged with 40 counts
> > of abusing boys OVER 15. and doing so in the Penn State showes
>
> > so ASSHOLE why would he be charged with that if they were kids 8-10? and why
> > would kids be in the Penn State showes
>
> > It seems you are the misinformed ASSHOLE
>
> That hole you're digging keeps getting deeper and deeper, moron.

Forget it, the idiot lacks basic comprehension skills.

yoyodog

Nov 8, 2011, 2:21:02 PM11/8/11

"Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What I find pathetic is that even IF the abuse was on boys over 15, that Ray
seems to feel like that's not as bad as 10 year olds...

The Inconvenient Truth

Nov 8, 2011, 2:25:00 PM11/8/11

"yoyodog" <connarc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
sez a lot about ray, huh? :-(

yoyodog

Nov 8, 2011, 5:25:12 PM11/8/11

"The Inconvenient Truth" <doandro...@electricsheep.com> wrote in
message news:j9bvmn$9kc$1...@news.albasani.net...
Another thing that says a lot (and he says it twice)... "doing so in the
Penn State showes". I'm thinking what the hell is a showe? And then I
realized that chowder in Boston is Chowda. So I guess a shower in Boston
must be a Showe... LOL...

JKConey

Nov 9, 2011, 3:16:05 AM11/9/11
"Ray O'Hara" wrote in message news:j9bfgp$4d4$1...@dont-email.me...
George Vesey, and it was OVER the course of 15 years. These were
youngsters, many of them campers. I just heard that even the janitor was so
intimidated by the coach that he never reported it, until the police got
involved.

-- "Ladies & gentlemen, do not panic. The Tingler is loose in THIS theater.
SCREAM.... SCREAM FOR YOUR LIVES!"

JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com
www.facebook.com/MyConeyIslandMemories

jdawson

Nov 10, 2011, 8:51:04 PM11/10/11
On 11/7/2011 5:07 PM, Ray O'Hara wrote:
> why didn't one of these football players just punch the guy and say "keep
> your paws off me you fucking pervert" these weren't HS students but D1
> football players. , they are rather big dudes.
>
> the most disgusting thing though is how all the reporters are rearing up on
> their hind legs and pontificating about a story they know little of.

ray you're a fucking moron.Typical liberal, fucking clueless

PatsSox

Nov 11, 2011, 8:02:40 AM11/11/11

"jdawson" <jd_...@gmail.com> wrote in message ...
How the hell did this thread turn into a diatribe about
someone's politics? This has nothing to do with one's politics.
Nothing. This is an American tragedy.

yoyodog

Nov 11, 2011, 5:16:34 PM11/11/11

"PatsSox" <Pat...@NErawks.com> wrote in message
I was going to post something similar... pedophiles come in all shapes and
sizes as do idiots who don't know how to read news stories as do everyone
commenting on this as do...