Sal Alosi

1 view

finsfan

Dec 12, 2010, 11:57:33 PM12/12/10
Nothing? Really??

Tutor

Dec 13, 2010, 12:10:10 AM12/13/10
On Dec 12, 11:57 pm, "finsfan" <hmatthe...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Nothing?  Really??

try reading some of the threads. Nobody here approves. I think he
should be fired.

Bye now.

papa.carl44

Dec 13, 2010, 12:18:52 AM12/13/10

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bye now.

I agree...he needs to leave, there really is not place for that kind of
BS....

finsfan

Dec 13, 2010, 12:47:15 AM12/13/10

"Tutor" wrote in message

On Dec 12, 11:57 pm, "finsfan" <hmatthe...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Nothing? Really??

Bye now.

I expected his action to be a lone thread. It deserved that,

Tutor

Dec 13, 2010, 12:52:25 AM12/13/10

well here you have it. And I speak for all Jets fans (LOL) What
Alosi did was bush league, unprofessional and unacceptable. His
action are not representative of the team and that is that. I'm sure
his punishment will be severe and swift.

Now you can go home.

MuahMan

Dec 13, 2010, 2:11:52 AM12/13/10

Stay Classy New York!

Michael

Dec 13, 2010, 10:10:40 AM12/13/10

i want him gone. today. now. i dont mind so much being fan of a
team that does not make the playoffs but no way do i wanna cheer for a
team that keeps people like that on the staff. that was horrible.

papa.carl44

Dec 13, 2010, 3:31:46 PM12/13/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

I feel like you do Michael.....
Check this out...
"He's just taking after the head coach, man. It all trickles downhill,"
inside linebacker Karlos Dansby said. "That's how I look at it, it trickles
downhill. The head coach, he opened a can of worms over there and now he's
got to fix it."

My point in this is...the bravado and loud mouth does filter down.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 13, 2010, 5:06:38 PM12/13/10

"finsfan" <hmatt...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> Nothing? Really

what isn't mentioned is the Fish gunner was two yards out of bounds and
Alosi was where he was required.
the Fish was actually committing a penalty by going out of bounds to avoid
blockers,
so the Fish deserved to be tripped for cheating.
the coach cost the team some yards.

Percy Flage

Dec 13, 2010, 5:22:07 PM12/13/10

The Fish player did not "deserve to be tripped for cheating". They were
flagged for doing this the previous punt.

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."

Ray O'Hara

Dec 13, 2010, 5:41:04 PM12/13/10

"Percy Flage" <percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk> wrote in message

> On 13/12/2010 22:06, Ray O'Hara wrote:
>> "finsfan"<hmatt...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
>>> Nothing? Really
>>

>> what isn't mentioned is the Fish gunner was two yards out of bounds and
>> Alosi was where he was required.
>> the Fish was actually committing a penalty by going out of bounds to
>> avoid
>> blockers,
>> so the Fish deserved to be tripped for cheating.
>> the coach cost the team some yards.
>
> The Fish player did not "deserve to be tripped for cheating". They were
> flagged for doing this the previous punt.

the fish was cheating. the fact he did it the previous play shows the Fish
are a team of cheaters.
you are not allowed to go out of bounds to avoid blockers.

marcman

Dec 13, 2010, 5:54:54 PM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 5:41 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Percy Flage" <percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk> wrote in message

> > On 13/12/2010 22:06, Ray O'Hara wrote:
> >> "finsfan"<hmatthe...@cogeco.ca>  wrote in message

> >> what isn't mentioned is the Fish gunner was two yards out of bounds and
> >> Alosi was where he was required.
> >> the Fish was actually committing a penalty by going out of bounds to
> >> avoid
> >> blockers,
> >> so the Fish deserved to be tripped for cheating.
> >> the coach cost the team some yards.
>
> > The Fish player did not "deserve to be tripped for cheating". They were
> > flagged for doing this the previous punt.
>
>  the fish was cheating. the fact he did it the previous play shows the Fish
> are a team of cheaters.
> you are not allowed to go out of bounds to avoid blockers.

That's not "cheating, Ray, that's a penalty. Is jumping offsides
"cheating?"

And even if the Dolphins were as you call it "cheating" does then give
the Jets the right to go after him like that?

This line of reasoning is ridiculous even for you, Ray.

Glenn Greenstein

Dec 13, 2010, 9:57:53 PM12/13/10

Im not agreeing with Ray on the premise that the guy got what he
deserved but yeah, jumping offsides is cheating, that's why they call
a penalty.

Message has been deleted

rt

Dec 13, 2010, 10:30:54 PM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 2:06 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "finsfan" <hmatthe...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

Watch the video. You couldn't more patently wrong. He was
doubleteamed and blocked OB, as the return unit is coached to do.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/miami-dolphins/09000d5d81cd974e/Dolphin-gets-tripped-on-Jets-sideline

And the "penalty" you're speaking of certainly was not "going out of
bounds", which of course didn't happen; rather, the previous flag was
because he did not get back inbounds quickly enough.

I thought Pats fans were better versed in cheating than this.

rt

marcman

Dec 13, 2010, 10:30:56 PM12/13/10

No, it's not cheating. It's an infraction. That there is a penalty for
it is the main reason why it's not cheating. When a player jumps
offsides, the play is nullified, the offending team is penalized
yardage and the down is replayed. No advantage for the offending
team.

Cheating is when you do something to gain an unfair advantage - and it
sticks. Sometimes, cheaters get caught. And they're somehow held
accountable for their actions. But the game they cheated in, doesn't
get replayed. See Pats video taping cheating debacle for more
info . . .

marcman

Dec 13, 2010, 10:34:53 PM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 10:29 pm, "Heinrich" <heinr...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:

> On 12/13/2010 17:06, Ray O'Hara wrote:
>
> > "finsfan"<hmatthe...@cogeco.ca>  wrote in message
> >> Nothing?  Really
>
> >what isn't mentioned is the Fish gunner was two yards out of bounds
> >and Alosi was where he was required.
>
> What difference does that make? You don't stick your fucking foot out
> and trip the guy like a pussy.

> >the Fish was actually committing a penalty by going out of bounds to
> >avoid blockers, so the Fish deserved to be tripped for cheating.
> >the coach cost the team some yards.
>
> You are typical of the blue collar low class Irish piece of shit Jet
> fan.

He's not a Jets fan.

> Nobody deserves to be tripped in a game. Even that fat fuck Ryan
> with his big mouth does not deserve to have a ball buried up his fat
> ass due to his jackass remarks.
>
> You keep talking smack, mick. The whole league is gunning for your
> self aggrandized team and will ensure they do not make the playoffs.
> So douchebags like you can go home and beat off on your Fireman Ed
> pictures you fucking low class piece of shit mick.

I find it entirely hysterical, that you, whomever you are, are playing
the "low class" card.

Do you feel that your behavior is that of exhibiting class?

Uriel

Dec 13, 2010, 10:46:34 PM12/13/10
marcman wrote:

> That's not "cheating, Ray, that's a penalty. Is jumping offsides
> "cheating?"
>
> And even if the Dolphins were as you call it "cheating" does then give
> the Jets the right to go after him like that?
>
> This line of reasoning is ridiculous even for you, Ray.

I'd say it's pretty typical for Ray O'Moron the Obama loving liberal puke-on

marcman

Dec 13, 2010, 10:59:10 PM12/13/10

Lemme guess, you voted for Bush. Twice.

I'm gonna try that again, gonna take another stab at it . . . you
didn't vote at all, did you?

Heh . . .

Deadmeat

Dec 14, 2010, 12:17:59 AM12/14/10
Ray, I didn't realize you were this big of an idiot.

Tutor

Dec 14, 2010, 1:23:53 AM12/14/10
On Dec 13, 10:29 pm, "Heinrich" <heinr...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
> On 12/13/2010 17:06, Ray O'Hara wrote:
>
> > "finsfan"<hmatthe...@cogeco.ca>  wrote in message

> >> Nothing?  Really
>
> >what isn't mentioned is the Fish gunner was two yards out of bounds
> >and Alosi was where he was required.
>
> What difference does that make? You don't stick your fucking foot out
> and trip the guy like a pussy.
>
> >the Fish was actually committing a penalty by going out of bounds to
> >avoid blockers, so the Fish deserved to be tripped for cheating.
> >the coach cost the team some yards.
>
> You are typical of the blue collar low class Irish piece of shit Jet
> fan. Nobody deserves to be tripped in a game. Even that fat fuck Ryan

> with his big mouth does not deserve to have a ball buried up his fat
> ass due to his jackass remarks.
>
> You keep talking smack, mick. The whole league is gunning for your
> self aggrandized team and will ensure they do not make the playoffs.
> So douchebags like you can go home and beat off on your Fireman Ed
> pictures you fucking low class piece of shit mick.

haha a racist pig calling someone else low class. Usenet is full of
life's little ironies.

Deadmeat

Dec 14, 2010, 10:08:49 AM12/14/10

Since getting a penalty is cheating in that feeble little mind of yours,
I did some checking:

The Pats have 71, the Dolphins have 69, and the Jets have 62 so far this
season.

So, who's the bigger cheater? Come on, I'll wait for how you're gonna
spin this.

Glenn Greenstein

Dec 16, 2010, 3:44:06 PM12/16/10
> info . . .- Hide quoted text -

So when Jeff Saturday on the Colts holds someone and it doesn't get
called, is that cheating?

marcman

Dec 16, 2010, 3:50:31 PM12/16/10

No, it's still an infraction. But if you want to get technical about
it, if there was no call, then he wasn't holding. If he was holding he
would have been flagged.

This argument is silly and getting sillier with every post.

Glenn Greenstein

Dec 16, 2010, 4:36:23 PM12/16/10
> This argument is silly and getting sillier with every post.- Hide quoted text -

OK, let's put it this way, when you see a player open a hole for a RB
by holding someone and they score a TD to win the game, you don't feel
cheated? I know I do. This is pretty much my point. If these things
happened without penalty, it is cheating the rules.