Jets Should Lose 1st Round Draft Pick

1 view

HVAC

Dec 13, 2010, 8:44:03 PM12/13/10

All you Jets fans were up in arms when the Patriots got
ratted out by Mangina. Where is the cry now that the shoe
is on the other foot? (pun intended)

Tripgate is FAR worse than spygate.

The Jets are a disgrace.

marcman

Dec 13, 2010, 5:52:48 PM12/13/10

With all due respect young man, the Jets aren't a disgrace, at least
not for the reason you're citing. There's a whole litany of reasons
why the Jets are a disgrace however: they can't pass, they can't
catch, they can't run, they can't put together an offensive game plan
worth a shit, they don't tackle, they failed to score a TD in back-to-
back must win games in December, and so on and so on.

But there's a huge difference between what Sal Alosi did yesterday and
what the Pats did with Spygate. Spygate started with the HC and was an
ingrained part of their business plan. Alosi was an individual
bonehead move.

Personally, I think he should be fired immediately. But what a lone
dumbass does in the heat of the moment is not the same thing - or on
the same level - as what an entire organization does as part of their
daily routine.

Please let me know if you need ant more help reasoning things out
logically.

Thanks.

Tutor

Dec 13, 2010, 7:56:19 PM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 8:44 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, in a league that has a rapist start every Sunday in Pittsburgh
after a mere 6 game suspension. Right.

papa.carl44

Dec 13, 2010, 8:45:05 PM12/13/10

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

As I think of it...what team does not have an offender of some kind starting
every Sunday?

Ray O'Hara

Dec 13, 2010, 10:43:59 PM12/13/10

"papa.carl44" <papad...@nospamverizon.net> wrote in message

4 games remember it was reduced.
but Ben didn't rape anybody on a football field so he did noy impugn upon
the sanctity of the game.

Message has been deleted

Keith Keller

Dec 14, 2010, 1:35:01 AM12/14/10
On 2010-12-14, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

> All you Jets fans were up in arms when the Patriots got
> ratted out by Mangina. Where is the cry now that the shoe
> is on the other foot? (pun intended)
>
> Tripgate is FAR worse than spygate.

No it's not.

''Spygate'' was an ongoing, organizational, deliberate activity. Alosi
was one guy who made a very bad mistake, unless you have actual evidence
otherwise.

> The Jets are a disgrace.

Thanks, Captain Obvious!

--keith