Jets are a class organization

RickyBobby

Dec 23, 2010, 3:10:11 AM12/23/10
One week the Jets coaches are tripping the opposing players from the
sidelines and the next week the Jets head coach posts himself and his wife
doing the nasty bits on Youtube for all the Jets fans to see.

There is still a full week left in the regular season and the Jets
organization must have something left up their sleeve.

Could you even imagine Vince Lombardi or Tom Landry doing stuff like the
Jets coaching staff does?

Come to think of it, would any other coaching staff in the league today do
what the Jets coaching staff does?

It looks like the Jets coaches need to be locked up for three months with
Linsday Lohan. Nah, they would probably dig it.

marcman

Dec 23, 2010, 3:14:00 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 3:10 am, "RickyBobby" <nasca...@cox.net> wrote:

> It looks like the Jets coaches need to be locked up for three months with
> Linsday Lohan.  Nah, they would probably dig it.

So would I.

Message has been deleted

Ritchie

Dec 23, 2010, 7:01:24 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 3:10 am, "RickyBobby" <nasca...@cox.net> wrote:

> It looks like the Jets coaches need to be locked up for three months with
> Linsday Lohan.  Nah, they would probably dig it.

I know I would! I would just double bag it to be safe :)

Deadmeat

Dec 23, 2010, 9:05:35 AM12/23/10
On 12/23/2010 6:57 AM, buRford wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 00:10:11 -0800, "RickyBobby"<nasc...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> One week the Jets coaches are tripping the opposing players from the
>> sidelines and the next week the Jets head coach posts himself and his wife
>> doing the nasty bits on Youtube for all the Jets fans to see.
>
> And there's the rub... nobody posted any vids the next week.
> Those vids were posted before he came to NY.
> And what actually nasty was posted?
> A woman showing her feet?
> Or her husband playing with them?

>> There is still a full week left in the regular season and the Jets
>> organization must have something left up their sleeve.
>>
>> Could you even imagine Vince Lombardi or Tom Landry doing stuff like the
>> Jets coaching staff does?
>
> Actually, very easily. They were people, not Gods.
> So, they too, had their fetishes, desires, mistakes, etc.
> There just wasn't youtube, nor a lot of tabloid/gotchya journalism back then... and the
> public just wasn't interested in peoples' private lives, nor as judgmental... so, it all
> was kept in private.

>> Come to think of it, would any other coaching staff in the league today do
>> what the Jets coaching staff does?
>
> Most coaching staffs would've been happy to.
> The Jets coaching staff prepared the players to beat the Steelers.
> One minor coach acted like a dick.

>> It looks like the Jets coaches need to be locked up for three months with
>> Linsday Lohan. Nah, they would probably dig it.
>
> I suspect most men would dig that, if they were being honest with themselves.
>
> Amazing how small-minded,& judgmental some people can be.
> Of course, you're not one of them, being the perfect person I'm sure you are.

Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, good ole bobby is one of the
smallest minded people? you're ever gonna see.

He's also a racist POS.

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Dec 23, 2010, 10:50:59 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 6:57 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 00:10:11 -0800, "RickyBobby" <nasca...@cox.net> wrote:
> >One week the Jets coaches are tripping the opposing players from the
> >sidelines and the next week the Jets head coach posts himself and his wife
> >doing the nasty bits on Youtube for all the Jets fans to see.
>
> And there's the rub...  nobody posted any vids the next week.
> Those vids were posted before he came to NY.
> And what actually nasty was posted?
> A woman showing her feet?
> Or her husband playing with them?
>

> >There is still a full week left in the regular season and the Jets
> >organization must have something left up their sleeve.
>
> >Could you even imagine Vince Lombardi or Tom Landry doing stuff like the
> >Jets coaching staff does?
>
> Actually, very easily.  They were people, not Gods.
> So, they too, had their fetishes, desires, mistakes, etc.
> There just wasn't youtube, nor a lot of tabloid/gotchya journalism back then... and the
> public just wasn't interested in peoples' private lives, nor as judgmental... so, it all
> was kept in private.
>

> >Come to think of it, would any other coaching staff in the league today do
> >what the Jets coaching staff does?
>
> Most coaching staffs would've been happy to.
> The Jets coaching staff prepared the players to beat the Steelers.
> One minor coach acted like a dick.
>

> >It looks like the Jets coaches need to be locked up for three months with
> >Linsday Lohan.  Nah, they would probably dig it.
>
> I suspect most men would dig that, if they were being honest with themselves.
>
> Amazing how small-minded, & judgmental some people can be.

> Of course, you're not one of them, being the perfect person I'm sure you are.

you rareely lert the trolls rile you up. Leave that to me. Baseball
has the Mendoza line. For trolling, this particular one is below the
Pratt line.

MuahMan

Dec 23, 2010, 12:39:49 PM12/23/10

I do set the bar pretty high.

Coach Lon

Dec 23, 2010, 12:48:29 PM12/23/10
Finally!

RickyBobby

Dec 23, 2010, 1:04:49 PM12/23/10

"Ritchie" wrote in message

It does give the Jets coaches something to shoot for in the off-season. I
do not believe that California is ever going to let Lindsay Lohan out. She
may be the first person ever to do life for a misdemeanor DUI.

Message has been deleted

Kurgan Gringioni

Dec 24, 2010, 7:28:03 AM12/24/10

She's not in jail, she's in rehab.

RickyBobby

Dec 25, 2010, 3:18:02 PM12/25/10

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

And now it turns out that even the rehab people are out to get her.