A Woodhead moment that Jets and Patriots fans can savor

Señor Patriots

Sep 17, 2011, 2:55:11 PM9/17/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSnIbpt5qA&feature=related

I've heard of cracking up the room, but this is laying waste to the
room. This is reducing the room to blithering maniacs, with howls,
hoots, gasping for breath, and tears.

oldn...@mindspring.com

Sep 17, 2011, 3:35:50 PM9/17/11
Pretty funny, but those guys really like to laugh.

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

-- Joe Theismann

Ray O'Hara

Sep 17, 2011, 4:06:46 PM9/17/11

<oldn...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

And that's why we love Joe.

oldn...@mindspring.com

Sep 17, 2011, 5:14:51 PM9/17/11
On Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:06:46 PM UTC-4, Ray O&#39;Hara wrote:
> <oldn...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> On Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:55:11 PM UTC-4, Se�or Patriots wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSnIbpt5qA&feature=related
> >
> > I've heard of cracking up the room, but this is laying waste to the
> > room. This is reducing the room to blithering maniacs, with howls,
> > hoots, gasping for breath, and tears.
>
> Pretty funny, but those guys really like to laugh.
>
> "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman
> Einstein."
>
> -- Joe Theismann

> And that's why we love Joe.

Perhaps getting way off topic, but all this got me looking for some famous sport quotes, and here's a list with some pretty damn entertaining ones on it.

http://www.sportshollywood.com/dumbquotes.html

oldn...@mindspring.com

Sep 17, 2011, 5:52:21 PM9/17/11
On Saturday, September 17, 2011 5:14:51 PM UTC-4, oldn...@mindspring.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:06:46 PM UTC-4, Ray O&#39;Hara wrote:
> > <old...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
A new from this week, just seen:

"A lot of us majored in eligibility" -- Warren Sapp, remembering college days.

yoyodog

Sep 17, 2011, 6:54:54 PM9/17/11
Sorry to burst your bubble but that was first posted last year prior to the
Jets/Pats playoff game

"Señor Patriots" <paul.l...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message

cloud dreamer

Sep 17, 2011, 7:00:42 PM9/17/11
On 17/09/2011 8:24 PM, yoyodog wrote:
> Sorry to burst your bubble but that was first posted last year prior to
> the Jets/Pats playoff game

You're not bursting anyone's bubble. It's irrelevant when it was first
posted. Really, who cares if it's from last January. It's still funny.

..

Papa Carl

Sep 17, 2011, 8:16:09 PM9/17/11

wrote:
> On Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:06:46 PM UTC-4, Ray O&#39;Hara wrote:
> > <old...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > On Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:55:11 PM UTC-4, Se�or Patriots
> > wrote:
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSnIbpt5qA&feature=related
> > >
> > > I've heard of cracking up the room, but this is laying waste to the
> > > room. This is reducing the room to blithering maniacs, with howls,
> > > hoots, gasping for breath, and tears.
> >
> > Pretty funny, but those guys really like to laugh.
> >
> > "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like
> > Norman
> > Einstein."
> >
> > -- Joe Theismann

> > And that's why we love Joe.
>
> Perhaps getting way off topic, but all this got me looking for some famous
> sport quotes, and here's a list with some pretty damn entertaining ones on
> it.
>
> http://www.sportshollywood.com/dumbquotes.html

A new from this week, just seen:

"A lot of us majored in eligibility" -- Warren Sapp, remembering college
days.

I took that course one summer. The summer before my senior yeat. My junior
year was a LOT of fun.

Señor Patriots

Sep 17, 2011, 11:14:13 PM9/17/11
On Sep 17, 6:00 pm, cloud dreamer <dont.at...@the.messengers> wrote:
> On 17/09/2011 8:24 PM, yoyodog wrote:
>
> > Sorry to burst your bubble but that was first posted last year prior to
> > the Jets/Pats playoff game
>
> You're not bursting anyone's bubble. It's irrelevant when it was first
> posted. Really, who cares if it's from last January. It's still funny.
>
>   ..
I must admit that I didn't bother looking at the date stamp. I must
also admit to watching certain reruns of Monty Python, or George
Carlin, or Dennis Leary, or Billy Connolly over and over. I never
tire of them. I saved this Theisman moment too.

Señor Patriots

Sep 17, 2011, 11:23:32 PM9/17/11
On Sep 17, 4:52 pm, oldna...@mindspring.com wrote:

> A new from this week, just seen:
>
> "A lot of us majored in eligibility" -- Warren Sapp, remembering college days.

Hohohhohoho, hahahahahaa, that is a classic.

yoyodog

Sep 18, 2011, 11:10:14 AM9/18/11
"Señor Patriots" <paul.l...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message
Just that it's old news that's all... funny old news that is ;-)