Ian

May 18, 2010, 6:22:45 PM5/18/10
It just seems so wrong seeing a Jets WR wearing #10 in the OTA photos
on http://nyjets.com

I'll probably get used to it by three snaps into the Ravens' game, but
I'm going to have to crayon out Chad's name on a lot of my apparel. ;)

--
Ian

yoyodog

May 18, 2010, 10:22:43 PM5/18/10

"Ian" <spuorg...@ianwhitephoto.co.uk> wrote in message

Isn't Santonio Holmes going to wear #10?

Ian

May 19, 2010, 4:24:24 AM5/19/10
On May 19, 3:22 am, "yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ian" <spuorgelg...@ianwhitephoto.co.uk> wrote in message

> > It just seems so wrong seeing a Jets WR wearing #10 in the OTA photos
> > onhttp://nyjets.com

> > I'll probably get used to it by three snaps into the Ravens' game, but
> > I'm going to have to crayon out Chad's name on a lot of my apparel. ;)
>

> Isn't Santonio Holmes going to wear #10?

Well, yes Yoyo, that was the whole point of the post.

I've only ever known Pennington wearing #10, and now it's Holmes
wearing it. It just looks weird to me seeing a Jets #10 not throwing
the ball.

It just looks weird.

--
Ian

yoyodog

May 19, 2010, 7:50:02 AM5/19/10

--
>>Ian

I get it. I just thought that by posting "seeing a Jets WR wearing #10 in
the OTA", it just sounded like some unknown rookie might be wearing it...

Demetrios

May 19, 2010, 9:49:03 AM5/19/10

I was confused too, since we don't have Holmes for the Ravens game.
But yeah, it's gonna be weird, really weird...

That, and I read the story about Jason Taylor "honoring" Tim Bowens
with his uniform selection.
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5200653

Somehow Bowens isn't smart enough to realize that Jason Taylor went
home and googled 'miami dolphins 95' to figure out who to attribute it
to when he got his number. It's not like he had a huge choice between
numbers...what a phony.

D.

Johnctx

May 19, 2010, 9:55:26 AM5/19/10

why couldn't he have chosen 94 so I could remove Abraham from teh only
jersey I have.

MZ

May 19, 2010, 10:29:41 AM5/19/10

They were teammates though. Maybe friends?

Ian

May 20, 2010, 5:36:29 PM5/20/10
On May 19, 2:49 pm, Demetrios <hestian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 19, 4:24 am, Ian <spuorgelg...@ianwhitephoto.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > On May 19, 3:22 am, "yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Ian" <spuorgelg...@ianwhitephoto.co.uk> wrote in message

> > > Isn't Santonio Holmes going to wear #10?
>
> > Well, yes Yoyo, that was the whole point of the post.
>
> > I've only ever known Pennington wearing #10, and now it's Holmes
> > wearing it. It just looks weird to me seeing a Jets #10 not throwing
> > the ball.
>
> > It just looks weird.
>
> I was confused too, since we don't have Holmes for the Ravens game.
> But yeah, it's gonna be weird, really weird...
>
> That, and I read the story about Jason Taylor "honoring" Tim Bowens
> with his uniform selection.http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5200653

> Somehow Bowens isn't smart enough to realize that Jason Taylor went
> home and googled 'miami dolphins 95' to figure out who to attribute it
> to when he got his number. It's not like he had a huge choice between
> numbers...what a phony.

I see where I introduced the confusion. Make that, "third snap of his
first game".

--
Ian