Attaboy Mike

Tutor

Dec 22, 2010, 11:42:48 PM12/22/10
"Let me see if I get this straight: in a world where Belichick wrecked
2 marriages with 1 affair, Rex is grilled for being too into his
wife?" -Mike Vaccaro, NY Post

DIet Plan

Dec 22, 2010, 11:46:22 PM12/22/10

Can`t get the Pats outta your head eh fuck face?

Ray O'Hara

Dec 23, 2010, 12:14:47 AM12/23/10

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Let me see if I get this straight: in a world where Belichick wrecked
> 2 marriages with 1 affair, Rex is grilled for being too into his
> wife?" -Mike Vaccaro, NY Post

good move, cover for the fact your coach and his wife are perverts and
should be kept away from children by attacking dsomeone else who isn't
involved.
But then, that is the New York City way isn't it.
when the Jets get caught cheating bring up Belichek.
when the coach is out as a perv bring up Belicheck.

Tutor

Dec 23, 2010, 12:29:44 AM12/23/10

ding ding ding... trolls agitated. Mission accomplished. Like
shooting fiush in a barrel. Too easy.

marcman

Dec 23, 2010, 2:56:43 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 12:14 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Tutor" <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Let me see if I get this straight: in a world where Belichick wrecked
> > 2 marriages with 1 affair, Rex is grilled for being too into his
> > wife?" -Mike Vaccaro, NY Post
>
> good move, cover for the fact your coach and his wife are perverts

Perverts? Have some sex, Ray, you'll feel better.

Just make sure it's consensual.

And try not to pay for it.

Ritchie

Dec 23, 2010, 3:03:25 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 12:29 am, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ding ding ding... trolls agitated.  Mission accomplished. Like
> shooting fiush in a barrel.  Too easy.

LOL, that was awesome.

Message has been deleted

Michael

Dec 23, 2010, 9:57:09 AM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 12:14 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Tutor" <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ray.. when bb was watching the films he took of defensive signals, i
bet he was jearking off

JKConey

Dec 23, 2010, 11:08:00 AM12/23/10

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

WHAT? Loving your wifes body parts is now perversion? Keeping a
long term marriage a happy one is always a fun challenge. Whatever works is
fine with me.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Grinch

Dec 23, 2010, 12:48:21 PM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 6:45 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> As has been said, too many times already...
> Rex & his wife were playing with one another, and in-love.
> On the other hand, you have Belichick who cheated on his wife, and divorced her.
> Even in the limited, closed-minded world of a Ray, with just a bit of thought (might be
> asking too much), two people in-love playing their game together IS the moral thing.
> Cheating on your wife... um, not so much.
>
> The only thing Rex & Michelle did that was questionable, and anyone's business, is the
> posting the vids on youtube.  Other than that, they hurt nobody... while BB's actions hurt
> a few.  So, who's coverin' for their coach?- Hide quoted text -

Westhoff has tape of Belichick's wife flashing her feet at Favre.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 23, 2010, 1:23:39 PM12/23/10

"marcman" <marcman...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'll pass on advice from someone who thinks sexual preference means right or
left handed ;)

Ray O'Hara

Dec 23, 2010, 1:25:50 PM12/23/10

"buRford" <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:56:43 -0800 (PST), marcman
> As has been said, too many times already...
> Rex & his wife were playing with one another, and in-love.
> On the other hand, you have Belichick who cheated on his wife, and
> divorced her.
> Even in the limited, closed-minded world of a Ray, with just a bit of
> thought (might be
> asking too much), two people in-love playing their game together IS the
> moral thing.
> Cheating on your wife... um, not so much.
>
> The only thing Rex & Michelle did that was questionable, and anyone's
> business, is the
> posting the vids on youtube. Other than that, they hurt nobody... while
> BB's actions hurt
> a few. So, who's coverin' for their coach?

but they did post the vids on youtube.
so the problem is self inflicted.
one can't act out in public and then cry thier privacy is being violated.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 23, 2010, 1:26:54 PM12/23/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

and that thought excited you.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 23, 2010, 1:30:44 PM12/23/10

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

posting it on youtube is.
nobody broke into their house and stole the vids.
they posted them. they posted them for people to view.
{i haven't watched}
but I'll grant you Rex and the missus aren't the only perve.
who searches youtube for such things.

it would bnever occur to me to seach youtube for "fat pervs" or skanks with
a foot fetish"
so who broke the story, they are one sick puppy.

Michael

Dec 23, 2010, 2:45:23 PM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 1:26 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

and when he got out'ed for being a cheater, he took his worthless
rings, melted them down and made himself a cock ring

JKConey

Dec 23, 2010, 9:31:51 PM12/23/10

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

At this point no one knows how they got on the net, but seems like the
fans don't care. Of course the haters will pounce on anything, but isn't it
the fanbase that counts? Since you haven't watched, you have no credibility.
Many famous wives have done questionable things that cause embarrassment,
Gretzy included. Who cares?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Ray O'Hara

Dec 23, 2010, 9:38:30 PM12/23/10

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

oh no not gretzy!!!{sic}

Rex must have posted them.
and posting such makes him a fat perv. it's not the toe sucking it's the
posting it for the world to see that's disgusting.

marcman

Dec 23, 2010, 10:05:57 PM12/23/10
On Dec 23, 9:38 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote in message

He must have?

> and posting such makes him a fat perv. it's not the toe sucking it's the
> posting it for the world to see that's disgusting.

Suck any toes lately, Ray?

You must have.

JKConey

Dec 24, 2010, 12:05:56 PM12/24/10

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You seem to be the one that cares about all the gory details,
although you say you haven't watched? Are you married Ray? GF? I can tell
you that as a long married man, any body part is fair game.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Ray O'Hara

Dec 24, 2010, 7:21:03 PM12/24/10

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

as I said, it's not the act, it's the posting it online.
that is bizarre.
you and marcie can try to make it about sucking toes all you want.
but the issue is the youtube video.

JKConey

Dec 24, 2010, 8:04:03 PM12/24/10

> as I said, it's not the act, it's the posting it online.
> that is bizarre.
> you and marcie can try to make it about sucking toes all you want.
> but the issue is the youtube video.

But Ray.... you're the one making it an issue. The rest of us simply
don't care. There's lots of ways it could have gotten posted. It was years
ago. He was a coach with a playful and adventurous wife. Lucky guy. What was
worse than Pam Andersons wedding videos? Or Paris Hiltons? Or Charley
Sheen's sexcapades? Who cares?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com