Welker gets in on the fun

Michael

Jan 13, 2011, 6:37:34 PM1/13/11
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=videonewsdetail&pid=47321&pcid=82

About time one of those spuds decided to have some fun for a change.

"put your best foot forward
stick your toe in the water
you got your foot up in the air
put your best foot forward
he's got great feet
he's got good feet
he is another guy with great feet
put your best foot forward out there
be good little foot soldiers out there
definately have to be on your toes"

Beiselbub©

Jan 13, 2011, 6:57:49 PM1/13/11
On Jan 13, 4:37 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=videonewsdetail&pid=...

> About time one of those spuds decided to have some fun for a change.
>
> "put your best foot forward
> stick your toe in the water
> you got your foot up in the air
> put your best foot forward
> he's got great feet
> he's got good feet
> he is another guy with great feet
> put your best foot forward out there
> be good little foot soldiers out there
> definately have to be on your toes"

"He's got great feet." Hilarious. I'm sure once this goes up on the
bulletin board Jets players will not be able to put a sock in it.

Michael

Jan 13, 2011, 8:03:26 PM1/13/11

he should have called cromartie a heel

Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 14, 2011, 9:34:13 AM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 8:52 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > he should have called cromartie a heel
>
> Rex should pull Welker's transcript from Tech or better yet ask Welker
> why he always wore a hat when he took a test.

what's up with welker's transcript/hat ??? did he get busted
cheating ???

Ritchie

Jan 14, 2011, 9:46:02 AM1/14/11
> About time one of those spuds decided to have some fun for a change.
>
> "put your best foot forward
> stick your toe in the water
> you got your foot up in the air
> put your best foot forward
> he's got great feet
> he's got good feet
> he is another guy with great feet
> put your best foot forward out there
> be good little foot soldiers out there
> definately have to be on your toes"

I just heard the recording, that was funny as hell. The real fun for
the Pats starts Sunday when, I believe the Pats will make the Jets eat
their words and embarrass them even more.

Message has been deleted

Beiselbub©

Jan 14, 2011, 11:09:05 AM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 6:52 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > he should have called cromartie a heel
>
> Rex should pull Welker's transcript from Tech or better yet ask Welker
> why he always wore a hat when he took a test.

John, you sound as desperate as Rex.

JKConey

Jan 14, 2011, 12:21:56 PM1/14/11

"Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

How can you be embarrassed losing to the best team ever created? Can you
even imagine if the Jets win?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Ritchie

Jan 14, 2011, 12:50:48 PM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 10:26 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> Ritchie, the Jets may lose, but they're a good team.
> The question is more about the coaching.
> Remember the last game, Rex imploded at the outset with that challenge, then going for it.
> If you see the players looking kinda relaxed, or loose before the game, it should be a
> great game.-

I agree with you 100%, they are a good team but the coaching is the
question mark. This Jet team won 11 games with very questionable
offense and defensive play calling. Imagine how many they could have
won with a good head coach and coaching staff. They are not the same
old jets, they are different. I just don't like what they have become
off the field, big mouths with absolutely nothing to talk or thump
their chests about.

Message has been deleted