Slim chance turns into no chance

Michael

Dec 8, 2010, 1:26:57 PM12/8/10
Many sources now linking Kubiak as the new Denver HC for next year.

:( snif snif...

Message has been deleted

Ray O'Hara

Dec 8, 2010, 3:07:54 PM12/8/10

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Many sources now linking Kubiak as the new Denver HC for next year.
>
> :( snif snif...

Michael have you ever seen his tight formations for runs in short
yardage? The answer is yes. You complain about them incessantly.

btw he is under contract for two more years.

they always can leave for a promotion.

Michael

Dec 8, 2010, 3:19:41 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 3:01 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Many sources now linking Kubiak as the new Denver HC for next year.
>
> > :(  snif snif...
>
> Michael have you ever seen his tight formations for runs in short
> yardage?  The answer is yes. You complain about them incessantly.
>
> btw he is under contract for two more years.

the contract is toilet paper. especially if he is offered a hc job or
if they want him gone.

and as far as tight formations... running on short yardage out of a
power set is just fine. running out of them on third and long is
quite a different matter

Harlan Lachman

Dec 8, 2010, 4:50:29 PM12/8/10
In article
<b163ffbc-116d-4b4c...@c17g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote:

I disagree. Running with two runners who are both great at cutbacks
works better with at three WR flanked out.

If one is unguarded, there should be an automatic to get the TD.

With three defenders out wide. on wider runs, they can go deep. On
shorter runs they can block. That way if the additional space allows the
runner to break free, it increases the chance of a long gainer.

harlan

cd

Dec 8, 2010, 7:47:17 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 4:50 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <b163ffbc-116d-4b4c-9b2b-e65fc0474...@c17g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
> harlan- Hide quoted text -

Wonder if Denver will give Mike Nolan a chance, and what has
Singletary done that is so much better. I mean he had no chance
drafting a QB first overall in San Fran. I don't know why these guys
always do that route. Draft a line, offensive or defensive and give
yourself a chance. Nolan was there and like Belichick, who Kraft
didn't forget under Parcells, may very well be remembered by ownership.

Michael

Dec 8, 2010, 8:23:41 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 4:50 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <b163ffbc-116d-4b4c-9b2b-e65fc0474...@c17g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
>

> harlan- Hide quoted text -

and those third and long runs from a power set have worked out well
for the jets ;-)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Dec 9, 2010, 9:52:24 AM12/9/10
On Dec 9, 9:37 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > the contract is toilet paper.  especially if he is offered a hc job or
> > if they want him gone.
>
> > and as far as tight formations... running on short yardage out of a
> > power set is just fine.  running out of them on third and long is
> > quite a different matter
>
> Why do I waste my time? I watch every Jet game & am a season ticket
> holder for Houston, so yes you would know better. There are many
> similarities to the offense.
>
> As for the business side he is under contract so he can't get offered
> a job because that is tampering.  The Texans owner while under
> pressure from media types down here and knuckleheads like you (see
> Schott) is unlikely to fire someone & risk paying two coaches at once
> but the noise to can Kubiak is growing.

john... the texan offense works well regularly and has for some
time... the jets offense does not produce. is that all schaub -
sanchez ??? how often has kubiak called a play like that brad smith
play schotty called last week or the other equally moronic plays he
has pulled out of his ass at game critical moments ??? their are
similarities between the jets schotty offense and the 49'er walsh
offence too, especially with the motion and line shifts but i dare say
they *aint* the same thing. understand ???

this is what really confuses me about you. you know and watch the
game and you seem like a bright fellow... for what ever reason you
take it as your civic duty to defend this charlatan. i dont get it.
are you related to him ??? if you think im a football idiot or an
idiot in general that's just fine... you can listen to pro's that
agree with me too. you dont have to look too far to find qualified
commentaors that can see what schotty is and what he is not. dont
take it personal because he sucks.