This just in...

Pete A

Oct 12, 2010, 12:13:10 AM10/12/10
Brett Favre is the greatest football player of all time.

Tristan daCunha

Oct 12, 2010, 12:22:04 AM10/12/10
Brett is alsoa purty good cock photographer. Jenn says so.
He's got GB tattooed on the head!

Message has been deleted

Pete A

Oct 12, 2010, 12:32:38 AM10/12/10
"ba-bye"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JKConey

Oct 12, 2010, 2:38:52 AM10/12/10

"Pete A" <Pete...@nettwentynine.com> wrote in message

> Brett Favre is the greatest football player of all time.

Yup... he still taketh, then he giveth away.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

JKConey

Oct 12, 2010, 2:52:44 AM10/12/10

> "ba-bye"
>
> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sleep well Pete. I'm guessing it's time for you to move on to the next
NG to brag all over again.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Pete A

Oct 12, 2010, 7:17:59 AM10/12/10

"JKConey"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha