Re: Ummm, it's kinda ironic...

Message has been deleted

DIet Plan

Jan 9, 2011, 9:03:48 AM1/9/11
On Jan 9, 8:04 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> Just how many moronic loudmouth Pats fans, come here & lay their droppings.
> They're the antithesis to their coach, or team... who take care of business with quiet
> confidence.
>
> Imagine what happens, when the game isn't the blowout they imagine it will be.
> They tend to forget the Jets have a good team.
> Should be a fun game.

139-0 barFord

eric

Jan 9, 2011, 10:06:39 AM1/9/11

What makes you think these are Pats fans or even football fans?

Tutor

Jan 9, 2011, 11:59:48 AM1/9/11
On Jan 9, 8:04 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> Just how many moronic loudmouth Pats fans, come here & lay their droppings.
> They're the antithesis to their coach, or team... who take care of business with quiet
> confidence.
>
> Imagine what happens, when the game isn't the blowout they imagine it will be.
> They tend to forget the Jets have a good team.
> Should be a fun game.

The game will be a close one. And whatever happened to the trolls who
had a good sense of humor? Why are we left with only the dimwitted
ones?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Jan 9, 2011, 5:51:51 PM1/9/11

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

LOL....it's like a sign of the times...the culture celebrates that behavior
now, it's cool, in vogue I guess....Hell, it can even get you elected to
political office, or get you your own show on TV....just dim, ignorant rude
behavior. So...these trolls have a lot of role models :-)

MuahMan

Jan 9, 2011, 6:12:34 PM1/9/11
On Jan 9, 5:51 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
> "Tutor" <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yeah man. We learned it from Jersey Shore...... As in New Jersey, as
in where the Jets play and their fans are.

Tutor

Jan 10, 2011, 4:08:36 PM1/10/11
> in where the Jets play and their fans are.- Hide quoted text -

factoid: all the Jersey Shore cretins area ctually New Yawkers.
Brian... I would have guessed Jersey Shore was one of your favorite
shows... I mean with the cast sharing the same level of intelligence
as you and all. Seems like it should be right up your alley for
intellectual stimulation.