Super Bowl Odds

patrick_nyr

Feb 11, 2010, 4:03:54 PM2/11/10
Here are the Super Bowl odds for next year. 25 - 1 for Gang Green.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-sbodds020910&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

papa.carl44

Feb 11, 2010, 7:00:07 PM2/11/10

"patrick_nyr" <mpprp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Here are the Super Bowl odds for next year. 25 - 1 for Gang Green.
>
> http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-sbodds020910&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I'd like to see the last year's predictions from this group. They have
Philly rated above the Jets...I think Philly is going to implode, they have
a cast of characters waiting to have something go wrong there and I don't
think Andy knows how to control them. Donovan may have had his last hurrah,
he just doesn't get it done and looks to be on the way down, not up. On top
of that, Vick does not want to be in the same role he was in this year.
They don't make a LOUD mess out of things the way the Jets do sometimes, but
it will be a mess. OMHO, Papa Carl