Any Coward Jets Fans

JetsLife

Aug 21, 2010, 4:12:27 AM8/21/10
get off the bus now. The rest of us are going it for it right now in
2010.

And finally, finally, we got a leader and QB to lead us to the
Promised Land.

And a defense. Revis would be a boon.

9/13, 9/21. Then we get to smash away for real.

(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)

Aug 22, 2010, 6:00:36 PM8/22/10

"JetsLife" <Jets...@aol.com> wrote in message
You and the jets both suck, your coach is a blowhard., that's why we ran him
out of Baltimore.

the real - Drew ~
RävNsfän ® - not the trashy fake

"...I'm sending him (RävNsfän ®) to the kill file,
I suggest the rest of you do the same".
*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit
of just ignoring your (RävNsfän ®) posts..."
*Rocky* (the nutless squirrel) - Feb 23, 2010

`·.¸¸.·´¯)/*~®åvÑsfån®~*\(¯`·.¸¸.·´

Aug 23, 2010, 2:47:10 AM8/23/10
btw poser, ...that's quite a feat for an asshole baby like yourself who
still has his head wedged securely up his mumsies colon. Despite oxygen
depravation you do prove that you can do anything if you put your mind and
tongue into it.

Drew
¸.·´¯)~®avNsfan®~(¯`·.¸

"...I'm sending him to the kill file,

I suggest the rest of you do the same".

alt.sports.football.pro.pitt-steelers

*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit

of just ignoring your posts..."

"(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)" <jealous_steelers_fans@date_rapists.aioe.org> wrote
in message news:i4s6m2$5k0$1@_failed_to_abort.aioe.org...

> You and the jets both suck, your coach is a blowhard., that's why we ran
> him out of Baltimore.

> I'm just a lonely steelersfan that plays with star war dolls.
>
> Drew ~ RavNsfan ® wannabe

Ernie

Aug 23, 2010, 7:33:29 PM8/23/10
I am a coward. Ernie

"`·.¸¸.·´¯)/*~®åvÑsfån®~*\(¯`·.¸¸.·´" <steroid...@1970s.com> wrote in
message news:4c721a5e$0$2386$b426...@news.qis.net...

Ernie

Aug 23, 2010, 8:10:53 PM8/23/10
On Aug 23, 7:33 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> I am a coward. Ernie
>
> "`·.¸¸.·´¯)/*~®åvÑsfån®~*\(¯`·.¸¸.·´" <steroid.curt...@1970s.com> wrote in
> messagenews:4c721a5e$0$2386$b426...@news.qis.net...

> > btw poser, ...that's quite a feat for an asshole baby like yourself who
> > still has his head wedged securely up his mumsies colon. Despite oxygen
> > depravation you do prove that you can do anything if you put your mind and
> > tongue into it.
>
> >                       Drew
> >         ¸.·´¯)~®avNsfan®~(¯`·.¸
>
> >       "...I'm sending him to the kill file,
> >     I suggest the rest of you do the same".
> >       alt.sports.football.pro.pitt-steelers
> >         *Strickland* - April 15, 2009
>
> >  "...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit
> >            of just ignoring your posts..."
> >         alt.sports.football.pro.pitt-steelers
> > *Rocky*(the nutless squirrel) - Feb 23, 2010
>
> > "(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)" <jealous_steelers_fans@date_rapists.aioe.org>
> > wrote in messagenews:i4s6m2$5k0$1@_failed_to_abort.aioe.org...

> >> You and the jets both suck, your coach is a blowhard., that's why we ran
> >> him out of Baltimore.
> >> I'm just a lonely steelersfan that plays with star war dolls.
>
> >>     Drew  ~  RavNsfan ® wannabe
> >> "JetsLife" <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote in message

asshole farrel admits what she is using my name. Ernie

%

Aug 23, 2010, 8:43:49 PM8/23/10