Sanchez and Underaged Girll

Ritchie

Feb 6, 2011, 2:59:38 PM2/6/11

From www.nydailynews.com:

Jets Refuse Comment on Pretty Boy Sanchez's Alleged Affair With High
School Girl

The Jets said Saturday they are not commenting on Internet reports
alleging that quarterback Mark Sanchez had a relationship with a 17-
year-old high school girl.

Deadspin.com claimed in a post Friday that the site obtained
photographs allegedly taken by the girl in Sanchez's bedroom earlier
this year.

"We are not going to discuss Mark's private life," team spokesman
Bruce Speight said in a statement.

The website claimed the high school senior - whose name is being
withheld - contacted Deadspin and said she dated the 24-year-old
quarterback after meeting him in a nightclub a few weeks ago.

But the girl then apparently decided not to cooperate with the website
- and had her lawyer contact Deadspin.

"We have learned that you intend to publish a story alleging out
client has engaged in an improper or illicit relationship with Mr.
Sanchez," wrote attorney Richard Kendall in a letter published by
Deadspin. "Such allegations are entirely false."

"As our client has repeatedly informed you and others, there is no
story here," wrote Kendall, a Los Angeles-based lawyer, who threatened
Deadspin with legal action.

New Jersey and New York statutory rape law applies for minors under
the age of 17. Any consenting relationship between Sanchez and a 17-
year-old presumably would not violate those state laws.

It was not known where the alleged relationship between Sanchez and
the girl occurred. Sanchez lives near the Jets' practice facility in
New Jersey .

He has previously been accused of wrongdoing. While a student at the
University of Southern California in 2006, Sanchez was arrested for
sexually assaulting a fellow student, but Los Angeles prosecutors
later declined to press charges.

Deadspin editor A.J. Daulerio pledged his site would publish more
details Tuesday - and claimed the girl sent the photographs after
spending a night with Sanchez.

Deadspin last year published raunchy photos and voicemails from Brett
Favre to former Jets hostess Jenn Sterger, which led to the gridiron
star being fined by the NFL.

The Sanchez allegations are the latest in a recent string of headline-
making controversies for the Jets, including Braylon Edwards' DWI
arrest and foot fetish videos allegedly featuring coach Rex Ryan's
wife.

Sanchez was arrested while at USC for a rape charge but it was dropped
for lack of evidence. IMO it seems that Sanchez has a problem with
making intelligent decisions. The hits just keep on coming with Rex's
Jets. I wonder what else is going to surface next for them. IMO a
circus like atmosphere surrounds the Jets and its not going to stop
anytime soon.

Ritchie

Ray O'Hara

Feb 6, 2011, 6:05:32 PM2/6/11

"Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

a blosooming Worthlessberger wannabe it seems.

JetsLife

Feb 6, 2011, 6:15:31 PM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 2:59 pm, Ritchie <ritchie1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fromwww.nydailynews.com:

I'm 1,000% not condoning Sanchez or anyone having sex with a girl
under 18, but mistakes can happen. If a woman looks older than 18 and
insists she is, in the heat of the moment it may not be a guy's first
instinct to ask for her ID. Even then it could be a fake ID.

Again I ain't condoning, you gotta be extra careful with young women,
but mistakes can occur. It's not like Sanchez is some 60-yr old
scumbag creeping on under-age girls, he's only 24 himself.

All this said it's Sanchez's responsibility to be careful about his
behavior. And if he slept with a minor he deserves to be prosecuted to
the fullest extent of the law.

Regarding the rape charge, it sounds bad. This said, IINM practically
any female with an axe to grind or whatever can accuse someone they've
slept with of rape? The lack of evidence seems to indicate it was
consensual between Sanchez and the girl.

I agree about the circus atmosphere. I don't mind per se if the circus
stuff is harmless/legal, but anything illegal ain't cool.

Drumrboy

Feb 6, 2011, 6:54:04 PM2/6/11

I only hope this fucking creepy pedophile finds your (barely) legal
daughter. Be sure to let us know what you think about it then.

Ritchie

Feb 6, 2011, 8:17:45 PM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 6:15 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm 1,000% not condoning Sanchez or anyone having sex with a girl
> under 18, but mistakes can happen. If a woman looks older than 18 and
> insists she is, in the heat of the moment it may not be a guy's first
> instinct to ask for her ID. Even then it could be a fake ID.

18 is not the legal age of consent in a lot of states. In NY it is 17
and NJ 16. There are other states with different ages of consent. The
real question is where did it occur? I agree with you on a girl
misrepresenting her age but there isn't much a person can do about
that. If she says she is 18 and she is really 15 or 16 the guy is
pretty much screwed even though she lied.

> Again I ain't condoning, you gotta be extra careful with young women,
> but mistakes can occur. It's not like Sanchez is some 60-yr old
> scumbag creeping on under-age girls, he's only 24 himself.
>
> All this said it's Sanchez's responsibility to be careful about his
> behavior. And if he slept with a minor he deserves to be prosecuted to
> the fullest extent of the law.

I agree with this

> Regarding the rape charge, it sounds bad. This said, IINM practically
> any female with an axe to grind or whatever can accuse someone they've
> slept with of rape? The lack of evidence seems to indicate it was
> consensual between Sanchez and the girl.

Agree with this also

> I agree about the circus atmosphere. I don't mind per se if the circus
> stuff is harmless/legal, but anything illegal ain't cool

Ditto

JetsLife

Feb 7, 2011, 12:30:03 AM2/7/11

Then we agree.

If Sanchez knowingly took advantage of a minor he should pay the
price.

Honor is all that matters. The Jets mean nothing

Beiselbub©

Feb 7, 2011, 1:30:55 AM2/7/11
On Feb 6, 4:15 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm 1,000% not condoning Sanchez or anyone having sex with a girl
> under 18, but mistakes can happen. If a woman looks older than 18 and
> insists she is, in the heat of the moment it may not be a guy's first
> instinct to ask for her ID. Even then it could be a fake ID.
>
> Again I ain't condoning

LMAO. That's exactly what you're doing, and the qualifying statement
proves it.

Message has been deleted

JetsLife

Feb 7, 2011, 3:08:34 PM2/7/11

No dummy. My post was self explanatory. I said mistakes can occur, and
that if Sanchez made an illegal mistake he should be prosecuted to the

The Inconvenient Truth

Feb 14, 2011, 3:29:29 PM2/14/11
JetsLife wrote:

Nah, you wrote "BUT", which cancels out anything else you might want us
to believe about your selective morals.

Sanchez is a rapist and a pedophile. Geez, foot fetishes and child
rapists. No wonder the Jets couldn't advance any further, with all of
those "distractions" huh?

The Inconvenient Truth

Feb 14, 2011, 3:29:40 PM2/14/11
Beiselbub© wrote:

co-signed.

The Inconvenient Truth

Feb 14, 2011, 3:30:29 PM2/14/11
JetsLife wrote:

Mistakes? Bullshit.

You should mistakenly put a bullet in your head and end the misery.

Drumrboy

Feb 14, 2011, 6:22:29 PM2/14/11
On Feb 14, 3:29 pm, "The Inconvenient Truth"
You forgot about Cromardies 25 bastard kids.

Drumrboy

Feb 14, 2011, 6:30:54 PM2/14/11

It's not about being "illegal", creepy jackass. Try "immoral".

If this creepy fuck was on any other team, your retarded trolls would
be all over it, so fuck you, you root for a classless organization.
Deal with it.

Drumrboy

Feb 14, 2011, 6:32:38 PM2/14/11
On Feb 14, 3:30 pm, "The Inconvenient Truth"
I'm pretty sure this retard DID put a bullet in his head.

The Inconvenient Truth

Feb 14, 2011, 9:25:22 PM2/14/11
Drumrboy wrote:

These so-called MEN in here, they are too busy watching kiddie and
beastiality porn to be bothered.

Fucking creeps. All of them.