Can you smell it?

Beiselbub©

Jan 23, 2011, 8:02:47 PM1/23/11
It's a familiar stench. Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
Jets' failure.

MrWonderful

Jan 23, 2011, 8:08:07 PM1/23/11
On 1/23/2011 8:02 PM, Beiselbub© wrote:
> It's a familiar stench. Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
> Jets' failure.
jets suck harder than their impotent fans

Howie

Jan 23, 2011, 8:09:02 PM1/23/11

More bad news for Jets fans. Looks like Sanchez is OK and will come
back into the game.

Beiselbub©

Jan 23, 2011, 8:12:27 PM1/23/11

Jets can't catch a break. ;)

Harlan Lachman

Jan 23, 2011, 8:25:31 PM1/23/11
In article
<d37d003d-6086-4cca...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Beiselbub© <yank_e...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's a familiar stench. Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
> Jets' failure.

Well, what does it say about your team that this shit team beat them
squarely?

I think Steeler fans have the right to mock us. Pat fans should be busy
mourning or looking in mirrors.

Beiselbub©

Jan 23, 2011, 8:28:49 PM1/23/11
On Jan 23, 6:25 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <d37d003d-6086-4cca-b1e2-899120ac4...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

>  Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's a familiar stench.  Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
> > Jets' failure.
>
> Well, what does it say about your team that this shit team beat them
> squarely?

Well, obviously, they beat themselves.

RickyBobby

Jan 23, 2011, 8:29:46 PM1/23/11

"BeiselbubŠ" wrote in message

It's a familiar stench. Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
Jets' failure.

Same old Jets

Beiselbub©

Jan 23, 2011, 8:36:14 PM1/23/11
On Jan 23, 6:25 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <d37d003d-6086-4cca-b1e2-899120ac4...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's a familiar stench.  Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
> > Jets' failure.
>
> Well, what does it say about your team that this shit team beat them
> squarely?

If you call being beaten "squarely," having the ball for ten more
minutes and having 26 first downs to the Jets 14, 372 total yards to
the Jets 314, then it was a "square beating"....LOL. ;)

(The lost by a touchdown; be thankful, not arrogant.)

Harlan Lachman

Jan 23, 2011, 9:53:26 PM1/23/11
In article
<679a6095-f7e2-4574...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Beiselbub© <yank_e...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You really are a sore loser. Do you think the Jets had a chance in this
game. While a moron like you might think the Jets played their way back
in, on two consecutive 3rd down plays, the Steelers just passed their
way down the field eating the clock.

We had you by two TDs. You got the same type of scores we got today.
Bupkus.

Harlan

Howie

Jan 23, 2011, 11:28:50 PM1/23/11
On Jan 23, 8:25 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <d37d003d-6086-4cca-b1e2-899120ac4...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's a familiar stench.  Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
> > Jets' failure.
>
> Well, what does it say about your team that this shit team beat them
> squarely?
>
> I think Steeler fans have the right to mock us. Pat fans should be busy
> mourning or looking in mirrors.

You are right. Congrats on getting to root for your team for one more
week. When is the parade?

Beiselbub©

Jan 24, 2011, 12:38:50 AM1/24/11
On Jan 23, 6:29 pm, "RickyBobby" <nasca...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Beiselbub©"  wrote in message

What can you do? I lit a match. :)

MuahMan

Jan 24, 2011, 1:16:33 AM1/24/11

LOLz.

MuahMan

Jan 24, 2011, 1:16:45 AM1/24/11
On Jan 23, 8:25 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <d37d003d-6086-4cca-b1e2-899120ac4...@o14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's a familiar stench.  Not sure...but I think I'm getting a whiff of
> > Jets' failure.
>
> Well, what does it say about your team that this shit team beat them
> squarely?
>
> I think Steeler fans have the right to mock us. Pat fans should be busy
> mourning or looking in mirrors.

45-3

Tristan daCunha

Jan 25, 2011, 12:06:30 PM1/25/11