How to neutralize Schott

cd

Jan 8, 2011, 11:25:06 PM1/8/11
When there is no time left on the clock, Schott is no longer a
factor. What I mean by that is he is no longer cute, there is
purpose. Schott seems very unfocused, the more time left on the clock
or closer the point differential, the worse his play calling. Rex and
Schott are not a good pair, they are both unpredictable and that is a
lethal combination for the Jets.

Ravnsfan²°¹¹®

Jan 8, 2011, 11:28:31 PM1/8/11

"cd" <cd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Rex is lethal enough on his own ...for any team.

~Drew

Message has been deleted

Ravnsfan²°¹¹®

Jan 8, 2011, 11:53:13 PM1/8/11

"buRford" <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message
> Actually, I think Schott & Schott is the lethal combo.
> When Rex gets involved, the O always seems to settle down.
> I never saw Rex so focused on the O, when they had the ball in the 2nd
> half.
> Seeing him on the sidelines, there were times I thought he was calling the
> plays ;)

I noticed that as well. He was certainly talking to someone through his head
set when the offense was on the field.
~Drew

cd

Jan 9, 2011, 2:04:31 PM1/9/11
On Jan 8, 11:53 pm, "Ravnsfan "
<the.steroid.curt...@70s.steelers.rip> wrote:
> "buRford" <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:25:06 -0800 (PST), cd <c...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >>When there is no time left on the clock, Schott is no longer a
> >>factor.  What I mean by that is he is no longer cute, there is
> >>purpose.  Schott seems very unfocused, the more time left on the clock
> >>or closer the point differential, the worse his play calling.  Rex and
> >>Schott are not a good pair, they are both unpredictable and that is a
> >>lethal combination for the Jets.
>
> > Actually, I think Schott & Schott is the lethal combo.
> > When Rex gets involved, the O always seems to settle down.
> > I never saw Rex so focused on the O, when they had the ball in the 2nd
> > half.
> > Seeing him on the sidelines, there were times I thought he was calling the
> > plays ;)
>
> I noticed that as well. He was certainly talking to someone through his head
> set when the offense was on the field.
> ~Drew

How Sanchez be consistent at QB, when the OC is so inconsistent. I
think Sanchez does well inspite of Schottenheimer.

Ravnsfan²°¹¹®

Jan 9, 2011, 9:02:09 PM1/9/11

"cd" <cd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Just got back to my hotel room in after joining in several sports bar
celebrations by Ravens fans around KC. Be a bitch to miss my AM flight
because of a "hangover", instead of the usual "layover" due to snow.

I'm hip about Schott..., pretty much Joe's scenario in B'more under Cam
Cameron. Cam is notorious for conservative play calling and the failure to
trust and thus turn lose his rookie QB's. Doing so seriously stunted Phillip
Rivers initial development as a rookie with the Bolts. Rivers has been among
the top three QB's in passing annually since SD cleaned house.
~Drew