Tiki

JKConey

Mar 9, 2011, 10:57:35 AM3/9/11
Geez makes me wonder if he can be better than LT at this point? He was
the breakaway, big gainer that LT may have been 5 years ago, and now should
have fresh legs? Nah.... I must be crazy?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Michael

Mar 9, 2011, 1:03:45 PM3/9/11

or tiki must be broke

Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Mar 10, 2011, 12:33:59 AM3/10/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Geez makes me wonder if he can be better than LT at this point? He was
> the breakaway, big gainer that LT may have been 5 years ago, and now
> should have fresh legs? Nah.... I must be crazy?

My guess is he doesn't make it out of a training camp...he'll try, realize
what the years have done and be done.

Harlan Lachman

Mar 10, 2011, 10:09:37 AM3/10/11
In article <FoudnfJJ3eZO_-XQ...@giganews.com>,
"papa.carl44" <papad...@nospamverizon.net> wrote:

Papa, you are assuming he gets signed. Other than Buccaneers giving him
a sympathy f_ck, who in their right mind would sign this cancer who
showed his true colors and insight by criticizing the coaching of the
eventual super bowl champion.

papa.carl44

Mar 10, 2011, 7:03:15 PM3/10/11

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

:-) It's the NFL...they aren't in their right minds or rational...it's
football. Somebody will give him a chance I bet.

JKConey

Mar 10, 2011, 7:30:34 PM3/10/11

"papa.carl44" <papad...@nospamverizon.net> wrote in message

Can a reality show be far behind?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

papa.carl44

Mar 10, 2011, 9:25:22 PM3/10/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Oh, so right....Welcome to Tiki's world.