This feels like

Tutor

Nov 14, 2010, 4:53:25 PM11/14/10
This feels like payback for some of those old heart breaking SOJ
losses.

Sanchez played very well. Playcalling was fine. Defense I'd like to
slap the sides of their heads for letting MCcoy do that in the Brown's
final drive in regulation. They sucked. Folk sucked. Chanci Stuckey
gave us a gift and Holmes makes perhaps the best cutback of the season
to elude a bunch of Browns on the game winning play.

Waiting for Brian Pratt to tell us we didn't deserve the win again.
LOL. He's probably right but we'll take it.

MuahMan

Nov 14, 2010, 4:59:09 PM11/14/10

Someone please explain to me....

1. Why does the Cleveland player not knock the ball down on that
interception on the 7 yard line?

2. Why call a timeout on 2nd down with 41 seconds to go? Not enough
time to win it only enough time to tie or lose. Incredibly stupid.

3. Why not go out of bounds Stuckey. You're already in FG range.

Bah. Jets aren't just dodging the occasional bullet, they are dodging
rapid machine gun fire.

Totally undeserved victory.

Tutor

Nov 14, 2010, 5:09:48 PM11/14/10

Thank You Brian. Now the victory is complete. :)

Glenn Greenstein

Nov 14, 2010, 5:21:32 PM11/14/10
On Nov 14, 4:59 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess they shot their load after annihilating the Pats last week.

Harlan Lachman

Nov 14, 2010, 10:30:34 PM11/14/10
In article
<ae11bc4e-88a8-447a...@o29g2000vbi.googlegroups.com>,
Tutor <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Actually, the way Houston lost was the way I remember being a Jet fan.
This was just pure anxiety.

harlan

Message has been deleted

Harlan Lachman

Nov 15, 2010, 6:20:24 PM11/15/10
In article
<59a2ee9d-d10d-475c...@u25g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
John C TX <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Actually, the way Houston lost was the way I remember being a Jet fan.
> > This was just pure anxiety.
> >
> > harlan
>

> H, it was tough. I feel for my son but I don't have anymore emotional
> capital to invest in my team.
>
> Kubiak is a good guy & I think a good coach. The owner gets cheap at
> times & the DC is imho in over his head. If they hadt spend Greg
> Williams or Nolan money on a DC they would be a much better team.

Having a little luck wouldn't hurt though. That was painful and very
reminiscent of Warren Wells' double deflection TD.