Hey Glenn, this will piss you off

Ray OHara

Jun 6, 2010, 9:57:58 PM6/6/10

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 10:30:47 AM6/7/10
On Jun 6, 9:57 pm, "Ray OHara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.examiner.com/x-41673-LA-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m6d5-...

> I never figured her for a racist. Maybe she's getting senile

Yeah, I read about this in the morning paper. Her rep company just
dropped her for these remarks. It really stuns me that people in the
public eye just spout off racist crap like that guy who heads the Tea
Party Express and think everyone is just going sit there and nod.

JK Coney

Jun 7, 2010, 11:07:36 AM6/7/10

"Ray OHara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

...and this gets sent to Glenn is a part of the issue as well. Shouldn't
everyone be concerned?

--
JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 11:54:04 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 11:07 am, "JK Coney" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ray OHara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.examiner.com/x-41673-LA-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m6d5-...

> > I never figured her for a racist. Maybe she's getting senile
>
>    ...and this gets sent to Glenn is a part of the issue as well. Shouldn't
> everyone be concerned?
>
> --
> JK Sinrodwww.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Well I guess the fact that I started a thread and was accused of being
a "Jew" sympathizer due to my religion, I can see where Ray is coming
from.
To your point, yes it should concern everyone but this person should
not have been in this position ever. As the article said, it was time
for her to go anyway.
The hate that comes from these radical Middle East people never fails
to amaze me. People should only know what is going on in the UK these
days.

Michael

Jun 7, 2010, 12:50:01 PM6/7/10

What's exactly is going on there ??? And btw... It would seem to me
that any fundamentalist of any flavor cant help but be ignorant and
hateful. They can tout what ever ever horse shit euphemistic guise
they like in order to sanitize what ever twisted reality they assign
to god's doctrine. In order to include, they have to exclude as
well. You cant get around it. Keep that up in practice and you wind
up with the same problems. It does not matter what color the snake
is. They all bite. The Middle East hate is on par with all the rest
of it. Any social or intellectual doctrine that is underpinned by a
man made interpretation of some anachronistic man made science fiction
book is ultimately flawed and absolutely destructive.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 12:52:35 PM6/7/10

Just like you expect the rest of us to sit there and nod in agreement to
the racist crap that the Israeli Zionist state constantly and
continually promotes about the sub-human Palestinians?

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 1:02:18 PM6/7/10

Stop right there, Michael. To Glenn's way of thinking this makes you an
anti-Semite. "Man Made Science fiction" indeed! Jew basher.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 1:03:50 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 1:02 pm, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>
wrote:

How would you know how I think?

Michael

Jun 7, 2010, 1:08:29 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 12:52 pm, Johnny Morongo

Johnny... You cant get away from that crap as long as a given society/
group continues to affirm the "holey" MEN who take credit for
absolutely knowing the mind of god. Like I said. Does not matter
what color the snake is... People have to wise up and reject that sort
of naked ignorance. Since it is self perpetuating, it will be a long
wait. Again... One crock of shit is no worse then another crock of
shit. The guns and bottle rockets are just a plot devise.

Michael

Jun 7, 2010, 1:08:57 PM6/7/10
wrote:
> anti-Semite.  "Man Made Science fiction" indeed!  Jew basher.- Hide quoted text -

Michael

Jun 7, 2010, 1:18:31 PM6/7/10
wrote:
> anti-Semite.  "Man Made Science fiction" indeed!  Jew basher.- Hide quoted text -

Johnny... By the same logic, it also makes me an anti-Christian too.
There are a lot of people that see scripture as containing some truth
and a golden rule. The same people also know that a lot of it is
flawed interpretation and anachronism. Most of the Jews and Israelis
I have known are secular. Most are not religious at all. As I have
said before, I am in support of Israel is a sociopolitical body. Most
Israelis see their country that way as well. The United States has
the separation of Church and state, but in practice in some areas it
does not. We have our own proportion of religious freaks here. I'm
for the moderates in any country. They are the "good guys" in my
eyes. The bad guys are the ignorant. Flags not withstanding.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 1:25:02 PM6/7/10
Glenn Greenstein wrote:
> On Jun 7, 11:07 am, "JK Coney" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> "Ray OHara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> http://www.examiner.com/x-41673-LA-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m6d5-...
>>> I never figured her for a racist. Maybe she's getting senile
>> ...and this gets sent to Glenn is a part of the issue as well. Shouldn't
>> everyone be concerned?
>>
>> --
>> JK Sinrodwww.MyConeyIslandMemories.com
>
> Well I guess the fact that I started a thread and was accused of being
> a "Jew" sympathizer due to my religion,

And now you want to deny that you are a Jew sympathizer? What would you
call yourself? A Jew sympathizing apologist, or maybe...a humanitarian?

> I can see where Ray is coming from.
> To your point, yes it should concern everyone but this person should
> not have been in this position ever.

Ever, Glenn? Really? You are such an idiot.

> As the article said, it was time for her to go anyway.
> The hate that comes from these radical Middle East people never fails
> to amaze me.

Why would you be amazed at the hate coming from a people whose land was
stolen from them along with the inhuman behavior a portion of them have
suffered under?

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 1:27:01 PM6/7/10

Silly me. I only know what you write.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 1:34:18 PM6/7/10

Michael, three of the deadliest religions in the world's history are all
based on what that guy in the sky says in that "Sci-Fi" book to which
you alluded in another post. IMHO, that "god" is full of shit. But so
is every other "sky god," flags not withstanding.

And BTW, you were right all along about "no-neck" Clemens. I wasn't.

Michael

Jun 7, 2010, 1:50:52 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 1:34 pm, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>
> And BTW, you were right all along about "no-neck" Clemens.  I wasn't.- Hide quoted text -

Johnny... I've never been a religionist, but I still believe in
divinity. I'm sure that divine truth is written into the soul/
consciousness of all people by design. Lots of that truth has wound
up in the pages of holy books. Some of those truths and lessons there
are beneficial and universal. I accept all the moderates that know
chaff when they see it, no matter what they call themselves.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 2:22:01 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 1:27 pm, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>

How do you know what I want to write?

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 2:24:25 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 1:25 pm, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>
wrote:

Are you really defending Helen Thomas now?

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 2:50:25 PM6/7/10

Yep. And, horror of horrors, I think she was right, or at the very
least that she was within her rights to say what she said and not have
to be hounded off the air by the very people who would proclaim that we
have a free press in this country.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 2:55:32 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 2:50 pm, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>

Johnny, this is all I really need to know about you. I won't waste any
more of your time or mine.

CaptMyng

Jun 7, 2010, 3:18:16 PM6/7/10
> more of your time or mine.- Hide quoted text -

He really is a disgusting and hate filled anti-semite.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 3:55:47 PM6/7/10

Johnny isn't antisemitic, he is pro Palestinian, there's a difference
ya know. (Reminds Johnny that in Hamas government charter is a clause
about the destruction of Israel and Jews in general. .

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 5:39:52 PM6/7/10

OK Glenn, ya pulled me back in:
http://mideast.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/06/03/what_exactly_is_the_blockade_of_gaza

How ANYONE can be pro a government that would do this to innocents is
beyond me. Only you and William Techumseh Sherman (and yer buddy
CaptMyng).

Ritchie

Jun 7, 2010, 8:15:15 PM6/7/10

> Yep.  And, horror of horrors, I think she was right, or at the very
> least that she was within her rights to say what she said and not have
> to be hounded off the air by the very people who would proclaim that we
> have a free press in this country.- Hide quoted text -

I must agree with Johnny here. She has the right to express her
feelings. I myself have my own view of the Jewish and the Middle East
problems but I refuse to talk politics because most cannot discuss
politics without getting angry or offended by what is said. They/we
refuse to see the other side of things.

CaptMyng

Jun 7, 2010, 10:34:25 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 4:39 pm, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>
> OK Glenn, ya pulled me back in:http://mideast.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/06/03/what_exactly_is_the...

> How ANYONE can be pro a government that would do this to innocents is
> beyond me.  Only you and William Techumseh Sherman (and yer buddy
> CaptMyng).

"Yousef Munayyer is executive director of The Palestine Center in
Washington. "
Yeah, this guy is an impartial observer!

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 10:37:15 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 5:39 pm, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>
> OK Glenn, ya pulled me back in:http://mideast.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/06/03/what_exactly_is_the...

> How ANYONE can be pro a government that would do this to innocents is
> beyond me.  Only you and William Techumseh Sherman (and yer buddy
> CaptMyng).

You want to talk about innocents dying asshole, how many Israelis have
been blown up by Hamas suicide bombers? How many Israelis have died
from your so call Hamas bottle rockets that have been fired into
southern Israel, nearly 10,000 of them? The way you minimize Hamas
atrocities and yet howl over what happened a few days ago disgusts
me.
Johnny, it's real simple, you don't like Israel and you don't like
Jews. Helen Thomas was probably your relative. You had the right idea
in the other thread, stick to football.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 10:43:26 PM6/7/10

Ritchie, what she said was hurtful to a lot of people but I guess
that's OK, she was only putting down the Jews, I mean it seems to be
the flavor of the month,. .

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 7, 2010, 10:45:48 PM6/7/10

Ming, he has been using Arab news media to back up his points the
whole time in the other thread. He actually posted a link to an
article that was practically written by Al Jazeera.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 11:31:04 PM6/7/10

How the fuck would you know what I've referenced Glenn, you dumb, blind
asshole? You are too stupid to even read them, you moron. I can call
names with the best of 'em. How do you like it, shit head?

Johnny Morongo

Jun 7, 2010, 11:43:11 PM6/7/10

Down to name calling Glenn? Your argument grows weaker by the post.
I'm sorry that I have brought you to this pass. NOT!!!

You are absolutely correct that I don't like Israel. I've never hidden
that. As to not liking Jews, you're just flat out wrong. I don't like
the arrogant Jews who are running Israel, nor those who, like yourself,
think that they can do no wrong. And Helen Thomas was perhaps the ONLY
White House correspondent who did not swallow whole the AIPAC line.
Although she's not a relative, she'd be welcome in my home.

As to Hamas, may I remind you that were there no Israel, there would be
no Hamas. Sorry if you are disgusted by the truth.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 8, 2010, 12:02:06 AM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 11:43 pm, Johnny Morongo

Yeah and if there were no Jews there'd never been a Holocaust. Great
logic you have there.
As far as name calling, I call them as I see them.
Oh, and not like some jews is like being a little pregnant. Do you not
like Jews who are arrogant or arrogance in general. The fact that you
distinguish the two tells me it's Jews.

Ritchie

Jun 8, 2010, 12:04:33 AM6/8/10

Like I said, I don't have a problem with what she said, its her
opinion and she is entitled to it. Sometimes opinions hurt but that's
the way life is. She has a right to her beliefs and should be allowed
to express them without fear or someone standing up and shouting,
that's not fair. Personally this whole PC world that we are living in
pisses me off to the extreme. Things were a lot better when you could
say what you wanted and the offended didn't cry like little bitches
and just dealt with it.

Ritchie

Jun 8, 2010, 12:15:17 AM6/8/10

> You are absolutely correct that I don't like Israel.  I've never hidden
> that.  As to not liking Jews, you're just flat out wrong.  I don't like
> the arrogant Jews who are running Israel, nor those who, like yourself,
> think that they can do no wrong.  And Helen Thomas was perhaps the ONLY
> White House correspondent who did not swallow whole the AIPAC line.
> Although she's not a relative, she'd be welcome in my home.

I agree with you here Johnny. Some have a feeling of entitlement that
just aggravates the hell out of me. Our govt goes out of the way to
kiss their asses and they feel that's the way it should be. Israel
gets all ballsy because they know they have the USA backing them, if
they didn't they would play a different tune. As a retired NYC police
officer I cant count how many times they were shown favoritism by the
city. Police parking permits to the heads of their churches and
special escorts to and from city agencies, court houses and they feel
that they are entitled to the ass kissing that they get. I've seen
summonses fixed for them, charges dropped by the city for them and so
on. Its disgusting the extra special treatment that they have gotten
and will continue to get. I myself, when I was a patrolmen told my
sergeant that I would never ever show them any preference or escort
them to and from anywhere. I would never bend to their will like the
rest of the city did and I would much rather resign and keep my pride
than to show them special treatment. He told me that I didn't have to
worry because on his/our shift that wouldn't happen and it never did.
Sometimes the truth hurts but thats life.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 8, 2010, 1:48:20 AM6/8/10

I can't believe that you are this stupid, but you go on proving it more
and more with every post. Have you not read my many comments in here
about the arrogance of certain GMs? No, it's arrogance that I most
dislike, asshole.

Here's one more Helen Thomas column that you probably won't read because
you're such an arrogant, know it all, Jew asshole.

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/thomasremarks.htm

Now, go fuck yourself. Your ass hole is big enough but your tiny dick
doesn't stand a chance of getting there. Or maybe you can get one of
those Arab neighbors you so proudly boast of to do it for you.

Oh, and by the way...I too just call 'em like I see 'em.

CaptMyng

Jun 8, 2010, 6:21:35 AM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 12:48 am, Johnny Morongo

This saddens me, I think I'll find a different source for Jets info,

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 8, 2010, 7:14:30 AM6/8/10

When was that? The middle ages?

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 8, 2010, 7:17:15 AM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 1:48 am, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>

Wow Johnny, I guess we see you for what you really are.
I'm done., have a nice life.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 8, 2010, 7:19:39 AM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 11:31 pm, Johnny Morongo

I have a thick skin unlike you. It really doesn't bother me unlike
yourself.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 8, 2010, 10:33:19 AM6/8/10

Ritchie, I'll try to explain to you why what Helen Thomas said is
hurtful and then you decide if she should have said it or not.
BTW, I'm not disputing her right to say it, I just think it was wrong
to say when you consider the circumstances surrounding such a
comment.
After WWII and it's Holocaust there is a much less know second
Holocaust that occurred across Eastern Europe. When Holocaust
survivors actually did return home to places like Poland where Helen
Thomas wants them to go now, they found other the Polish people who
lived there under the Nazi occupation had moved into their homes
(Stolen them) and taken over what ever businesses (Shops) they had.
When they attempted to reclaim what they had before the Germans
rounded them up they were murdered. Nearly 2000 Jews were murdered in
Poland alone. The Jews had no recourse but to actually go back to
Germany and live in DP camps under Gen Patton who btw called Jews a
lower life form than animals.
Basically Helen Thomas has told Jews to go back to a place where they
were indiscriminately murdered for trying to reclaim what they had
before the Germans arrived and Poland was just one country this
happened in. As far as them coming to the US, that wasn't even an
option open to them. The US in fear of the spread of communism had
clamped down on immigration and were in now way going to accept the
influx of Jewish immigrants here that would have come. When Jews were
finally asked where they wanted to go, a lot of them said Palestine.
So now that I explained why I at least feel what she said was not only
hurtful but wrong, you are free to decide if it was the right thing in
the event you were not aware of this. I know about this only because I
am of Polish descent and the story was passed down to me. It's not
something a lot of history teachers tell their students about.
I personally do not agree with the way Israel was created, but at
least I understand why it was.

Ritchie

Jun 8, 2010, 12:41:20 PM6/8/10
> least I understand why it was.- Hide quoted text -

Yes I did know about some of the things you pointed out but that
doesn't mean that they should be shown such favoritism. It happened
and it was wrong but no one owes them anything at all. Yet every day
they are shown preferential treatment and when something doesn't go
their way a lot of them bring up the holocaust and how they have
suffered and it gets tiring. Yes they suffered and guess what it
wasn't our fault and we should not have to kiss their asses because of
it. Understanding and compassion I could see but treating them like
they are gold, I refuse to bend it to their demands or treat them so
special like they think they should be treated. I understand why it
was created but they have turned it into a place that a lot of people
despise and blame for the entire problems of the middle east and I can
see why they blame them.

Michael

Jun 8, 2010, 12:49:26 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 10:33 am, Glenn Greenstein <lexa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> I personally do not agree with the way Israel was created, but at

> least I understand why it was.-

Glenn... That is pretty much the same why I feel. There are a lot of
fair questions to raise about the creation of Israel, but I can
understand the motives of the people that founded the country. Even
the jewish people that wanted to assimilate in other countries/
cultures found themselves up against murderous attitudes. I don't
have any religious reasons to support Israel and I don't tout the
2,000 year old land deed, but from a purely cultural and political
stand point, you have to see why they desperately wanted their own
home stadium to play in. Also good to keep in mind that since Titus
kicked them out of the city, there has still always been a jewish
presence in that area.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 8, 2010, 12:58:05 PM6/8/10

As far as preferential treatment, I just don't see it outside of the
US, most of the world, not just the Mid East hates Israel.

Ritchie

Jun 8, 2010, 4:58:14 PM6/8/10
> US, most of the world, not just the Mid East hates Israel.- Hide quoted text -

That's what I mean, here in the USA. They have way too much
preferential treatment and it pisses me off to an extreme! Most of the
world does hate Israel and to some degree with good reason.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 8, 2010, 5:24:22 PM6/8/10

Ritchie, are you speaking about preferential treatment of their
diplomats here? If so what perks are they getting that say the
diplomat of Japan is not getting? Are you speaking of preferential
treatment of the media?

Message has been deleted

Ritchie

Jun 8, 2010, 8:11:20 PM6/8/10
> treatment of the media?- Hide quoted text -

I have seen preferential treatment for their heads of houses of
worship by local precincts and businesses. Police escorts to and from
court, when arrested they get placed in a separate cell by themselves
so that they don't get abused by the rest in the holding cell. I am
not talking about the diplomats or the ones exposed to the media. I am
talking about the everyday ones getting special treatment. I am so
sick of seeing this that I don't shed one tear or care about the
hardships they have been through or what they go through now. The
special treatment they get has made me immune to their sufferings or
whatever they go through.

Ritchie

Jun 8, 2010, 8:11:47 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 6:30 pm, MZ <m...@nospam.void> wrote:
> One great example is that the US government is not condemning the
> killing of a US citizen at the hands of a foreign military.- Hide quoted text -

Very good example!

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 9, 2010, 10:07:49 AM6/9/10
This isn't really all that different from China not condemning North
Korea for sinking a South Korean ship. Israel is a friend and they are
not jumping to any conclusion until they know all the facts.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 9, 2010, 10:13:24 AM6/9/10

So your annoyed that when they get arrested they don't get beat up?
OK Ritchie but it would seem to me that if other prisoners are getting
abused/beat up it's not that Israelis are getting special treatment,
everyone else is getting ignored. I personally didn't know being
abused by others was part of rehabilitation, maybe I'm naive .

MZ

Jun 9, 2010, 10:35:58 AM6/9/10

The US is not China. At least I hope not.

> Israel is a friend and they are
> not jumping to any conclusion until they know all the facts.

Right. Favoritism. "Oh, you're our friend? You can kill US citizens
then."

Who's disputing the facts anyway? Israeli military kills US citizen.
Not a peep from the state dept.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 9, 2010, 10:57:21 AM6/9/10

Mark, even you have to admit since the event a lot of things have
surfaced on both sides of the argument.

Michael

Jun 9, 2010, 11:25:06 AM6/9/10
> Not a peep from the state dept.- Hide quoted text -

didnt the zionist jews cause the oil leak in the gulf too ??? first
the black death, now the gulf spill...

i'm confused... do the jews get preferential treatment or do they get
the blame for everything ??? why are there so many english and
american people that foam at the mouth over a tiny land grab where as
they have continental land grabs in their past to thank for the
benifits that they are enjoying right now. the zionists jews are not
"chosen" people as some of them think, they are not perfect, they fuck
up too, but for heck sake... Why so much world attention and
opposition ??? Why is the world not foaming over Pine Ridge like it
foams over Gaza ???

MZ

Jun 9, 2010, 12:09:54 PM6/9/10

Glenn, the US has a history of taking an (almost) unconditional stance
in support of a citizen being killed by a foreign government. If this
was Iran they would have had a field day.

Michael

Jun 9, 2010, 12:29:39 PM6/9/10
> was Iran they would have had a field day.- Hide quoted text -

What if the US citizen had been with an "international" group of
people visiting Iran for what ever reason, and the citizen and his
group attacked Itanians authorities that wanted to search them ??? As
far as I know, this was not a mafia like execution style killing on
the aid ship... mitigating factors, no ???

MZ

Jun 9, 2010, 12:33:01 PM6/9/10

I expect the US would have come down hard on Iran.

> As
> far as I know, this was not a mafia like execution style killing on
> the aid ship...

There's some evidence to the contrary.

Michael

Jun 9, 2010, 12:34:59 PM6/9/10
> There's some evidence to the contrary.- Hide quoted text -

glenn.. can you send me any links with info ??? i have honestly not
heard that...

Michael

Jun 9, 2010, 12:37:19 PM6/9/10
On Jun 9, 12:33 pm, MZ <m...@nospam.void> wrote:
> There's some evidence to the contrary.- Hide quoted text -

I mean MARK.. sorry... im getting my pundits mixed up

MZ

Jun 9, 2010, 12:49:13 PM6/9/10

I probably shouldn't have used the word "evidence". There were reports
that Dorgan was shot in the head four times and once in the chest at
close range.

I found mention of it in this article:

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/the-flotilla-raid-was-not-bungled-the-idf-detailed-its-violent-strategy-in-advance/

which cites a Washington Post article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/03/AR2010060301931.html?hpid=topnews

which references a Turkish report.

This is just from what I had handy. Google might reveal more.

Michael

Jun 9, 2010, 2:05:09 PM6/9/10
> http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/the-flotilla-raid-was-not-bungled-th...

> which cites a Washington Post article:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/03/AR201...

> which references a Turkish report.
>
> This is just from what I had handy.  Google might reveal more.- Hide quoted text -

Interesting... If there was any extraneous use of force that caused
loss of life after the commando's were no longer in danger, it would
of course change my whole opinion of the incident. The reports I read
appeared to indicate that the commando's were under potential deadly
threat. If they used deadly force in that case, you can question why
they were in international waters and call it folly, but if they
caused death or injury while either not being under deadly threat
OR... no longer being under deadly threat, it is a whole new ball
game. If they injured and killed people without cause or reason, I
want their intestines on stick.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 9, 2010, 2:11:56 PM6/9/10
> http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/the-flotilla-raid-was-not-bungled-th...

> which cites a Washington Post article:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/03/AR201...

> which references a Turkish report.
>
> This is just from what I had handy.  Google might reveal more.

Mark, was Drogan one of the activists that grabbed the pistol from the
commandos? There were two that did and they fired on the commandos and
they were shot by the others with extreme prejudice.

MZ

Jun 9, 2010, 3:14:28 PM6/9/10

There's about as much evidence of that as there is that the military
units began firing upon the ship before they were in immediate danger
and after danger had ceased. Just like the evidence that the civilians
had the intent of starting something is about as strong as the evidence
that the military had planned to "set an example" long before the
incident took place.

Like I mentioned before, everyone has their own stories and we'll never
know the truth. I told you where I usually stand by default when armed
military meets unarmed civilians, even when the civilians are being unruly.

Interestingly, a few days ago, another US citizen lost an eye protesting
this in Israel. The US is also "investigating" this (their
investigation, as they've admitted, is "whatever the Israeli
investigation turns up."). There's clear favoritism, Glenn.

Ritchie

Jun 9, 2010, 3:42:58 PM6/9/10
> abused by others was part of rehabilitation, maybe I'm naive .- Hide quoted text -

We can go back and forth on this. You have your views and I have mine.
You always take an example someone gives and take it to the extreme.
When someone is arrested they get placed in the general holding cell
along with the others arrested that night. Why do they deserve a
separate cell? Fights break out in the central booking cells all the
time but they get put in a separate cell so that they don't get hurt
when this happens. That is preferential treatment. If it wasn't then
they should put the Hispanics, blacks and so on separately so they
also don't get hurt either. As far as I am concerned they deserve and
rough, bad treatment they get for having their high and mighty
attitude and demanding special treatment and yes they do demand it.
They didnt and wont get an ounce of sympathy or help from me ever.

JK Coney

Jun 9, 2010, 11:00:33 PM6/9/10
I'm trying so damn hard to just shut up and ignore what I'm reading,
but I realized that it's like the "cultured" and famous Jews of the
1950's-60's that decided that they would become mainstream: Jack
Benny...... Benny Kubelsky, and George Burns ...... Nathan Birnbaum, and Mel
Brooks ........Melvin Kaminsky, Tony Curtis...... Bernie Schwartz. What
Holocaust? Let's all just shut up and blend in. I won't be like them today.
You see Glenn, people don't like any group that can be shown to be in
any way different from them. Color or eye shape, or stature are the obvious
ones. "They're stupid, funny looking, cheap, not like us". Any excuse to
hide the real reason for the hatred. Fear and jealousy. Others may be
bigger, stronger, faster, harder working, and that scares the shit out of
these cretins. In the Jews case, they are simply smarter and have never
stopped trying to be better educated the last 5000 years. When village
adults couldn't read or write, the Jew was teaching his children Torah....
the word of GOD. Is it luck that they have been the worlds bankers, lawyers,
doctors, scientists and pulitzer and Nobel prize winners? All this despite
being widely hunted, killed, descriminated against, robbed, forbidden to
worship, and almost wiped out many times. It took the church until 1960 to
finally take the blame for the killing of Christ away from them. A burden
that has caused the wholesale murder of countless Jews for 2000 years. No
the Jews success isn't luck. It's been constant hard work to survive. Any
threat must be met, at any cost, before it wipes Israel out yet again.
Yes there are racists here. Even Jets fans! Sorry for the ramble. I'll
shut up now, while the racists defend themselves and rip apart all I've
said.

--
JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

MZ

Jun 9, 2010, 11:36:58 PM6/9/10

This is the first bigoted post of the thread. Congratulations.

CaptMyng

Jun 10, 2010, 6:35:49 AM6/10/10

If you think this is the first then it tells me all I need to know
about where you are coming from.

Ritchie

Jun 10, 2010, 8:41:43 AM6/10/10

My feelings against them are not because of fear or jealousy, its
because of their attitude of entitlement. As to the rest of your
statement, others have done the same things that you boasted that they
have done so that makes your statement pointless.

MZ

Jun 10, 2010, 9:27:36 AM6/10/10

Don't be such a know-it-all. Find one, just one, racist thing I've said
in this thread.

Meanwhile, this guy's talking about the superiority of the jewish race.

So, where am I coming from?

CaptMyng

Jun 10, 2010, 9:46:57 AM6/10/10
> So, where am I coming from?- Hide quoted text -

You said, "This is the first bigoted post of the thread. " meaning any
post.
Don't try to weasel out of it now.
This thread has become quite the character check, don't cry because
you came up short.

MZ

Jun 10, 2010, 10:05:35 AM6/10/10

Wow. What would that make you then?

CaptMyng

Jun 10, 2010, 10:14:11 AM6/10/10
> Wow.  What would that make you then?- Hide quoted text -

Sickened by all the anti-semitism and tired of this OT ranting.

Michael

Jun 10, 2010, 10:19:11 AM6/10/10
On Jun 9, 11:00 pm, "JK Coney" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:

I appreciate the sentiment of your post in the face of all the anti
Israeli commentary, but some of what you have written is silly.
I agree that Jewish people unfairly got the deadly end of the stick by
means of the Christian "blood libel", but some of your other points
are reverse bigotry and elitist. For every "smart" Jew you mention,
I can list ten other very "smart" non Jews from similar disciplines. I
can also explain to you in detail that western civilization including
America is for the most part a culmination of Germanic and Latin
culture. Jews that were in western countries accomplishing impressive
things could not have done so without the benefit of what was built by
those splendid cultures. An interesting tid-bit that might offend
some people. The second temple would not have been there for the
Romans to smash if they didn't help build it for the locals to begin
with. Again, I have political and social sympathies for Israel, but I
have no support for fundamentalists or elitists of any flavor. And by
the way... In a strict sense, everything in creation originated by the
will of the Great Architect Of The Universe, including some of the
ideas in the Torah and the Bible. Those books do indeed have some
divine revelation within their pages None the less, the Torah is not
"the word of god". The Bible and the Torah taken as comprehensive
works are science fiction books. Deadly ones.

MZ

Jun 10, 2010, 10:32:36 AM6/10/10

Yet you're still here reading and posting.

I find it interesting that you're only sickened by one form of bigotry
but not the other. This tells me all *I* need to know about where
you're coming from.

Michael

Jun 10, 2010, 12:41:04 PM6/10/10

There is no such thing as a Jewish "race". "Race" is a bull shit term
when used to insinuate biological distinctions between two humans.

JK Coney@work

Jun 10, 2010, 1:38:28 PM6/10/10

"MZ" <ma...@nospam.void> wrote in message

> Meanwhile, this guy's talking about the superiority of the jewish race.

Not really. It's about the perception of the race, as seen by bigots, and
the probable real world reasons, for that success.

MZ

Jun 10, 2010, 1:40:17 PM6/10/10

Sorry. I misunderstood your post then.

JK Coney@work

Jun 10, 2010, 1:41:41 PM6/10/10

"Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My feelings against them are not because of fear or jealousy,

You're characterizing any race as THEM, says it all. I think that there
are good and bad in every group. You really think that THEY are all the same
huh?

MZ

Jun 10, 2010, 1:45:33 PM6/10/10

I was summarizing his post. He was referring to jews as a race.

JK Coney@work

Jun 10, 2010, 1:45:40 PM6/10/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:fa2b4f9d-4c5d-4241-bd71-I appreciate the sentiment of your post in the
face of all the anti
Israeli commentary, but some of what you have written is silly.

I agree. That's why it's a rant. Not thought out in advance. I was just
fed up and trying to take some heat off Glenn. I'm not an observant Jew, but
proud to be one. My post was definitely not a fair and honest portrayal, but
more meant to tweak the racists here.

Michael

Jun 10, 2010, 1:59:33 PM6/10/10
On Jun 10, 1:45 pm, "JK Coney@work" <chyopti...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

I can dig it. Tweak away. I'm a big fan of the constructive tweak
every now and then. I also wanna point out. I have no issue at all
with people who practice any of the major religions. I feel
instinctively that there is a lot of god's truth in all the religions
and the holy books. Things just get real dicey with the
fundamentalist interpretations.

Ritchie

Jun 10, 2010, 7:21:07 PM6/10/10
On Jun 10, 1:45 pm, "JK Coney@work" <chyopti...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Tweak away dude I couldn't care any less if people see me as racist. I
stand by my statements!

Ritchie

Jun 10, 2010, 7:22:30 PM6/10/10

>  I can dig it.  Tweak away.  I'm a big fan of the constructive tweak
> every now and then.  I also wanna point out.  I have no issue at all
> with people who practice any of the major religions.  I feel
> instinctively that there is a lot of god's truth in all the religions
> and the holy books.  Things just get real dicey with the
> fundamentalist interpretations.

Well thought out and said Michael.

Ritchie

Jun 10, 2010, 7:18:29 PM6/10/10
On Jun 10, 1:41 pm, "JK Coney@work" <chyopti...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Ritchie" <ritchie1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No they are not all the same, just the ones that I have encountered. I
know there is good and bad in every ethnicity. I still stand by my
comments.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 2:38:39 AM6/11/10

Go ahead...call the truth anti-semitism. Loser.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 2:39:52 AM6/11/10
Glenn Greenstein wrote:
> On Jun 8, 8:11 pm, Ritchie <ritchie1...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> One great example is that the US government is not condemning the
>>> killing of a US citizen at the hands of a foreign military.-

>> Very good example!

> This isn't really all that different from China not condemning North

> Korea for sinking a South Korean ship. Israel is a friend and they are

> not jumping to any conclusion until they know all the facts.

I've been very busy these past few days and haven't stopped by here in
that time. However, I'm back, if if for only a moment to pass this
along to you. Please note that it is written by another Jew named
Glenn, Greenwald this time. At least some of your tribe get it right.
But I waste my breath. You are too far gone in your Jewness to even
read this piece, and even if you do, I'm sure it won't change your
opinion one scintilla, so blocked are you.

If you do actually deign to read it, follow some of his links, if you dare.

The Israeli flotilla attack: victimhood, aggression and tribalism
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/06/03/israel/index.html
By Glenn Greenwald

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 2:43:11 AM6/11/10
MZ wrote:
> Glenn Greenstein wrote:

>>> Very good example!
>> This isn't really all that different from China not condemning North
>> Korea for sinking a South Korean ship.
>
> The US is not China. At least I hope not.
>

>> Israel is a friend and they are
>> not jumping to any conclusion until they know all the facts.
>
> Right. Favoritism. "Oh, you're our friend? You can kill US citizens
> then."
>
> Who's disputing the facts anyway? Israeli military kills US citizen.
> Not a peep from the state dept.

Did you expect to hear something out of the Jew controlled U.S. State
Department? Really?

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 2:51:45 AM6/11/10
Michael wrote:
>> Not a peep from the state dept.- Hide quoted text -

> didnt the zionist jews cause the oil leak in the gulf too ??? first
> the black death, now the gulf spill...
>
> i'm confused... do the jews get preferential treatment or do they get
> the blame for everything ??? why are there so many english and
> american people that foam at the mouth over a tiny land grab where as
> they have continental land grabs in their past to thank for the
> benifits that they are enjoying right now. the zionists jews are not
> "chosen" people as some of them think, they are not perfect, they fuck
> up too, but for heck sake... Why so much world attention and
> opposition ??? Why is the world not foaming over Pine Ridge like it
> foams over Gaza ???

Simple: that was then, this is now. And the world would be wholly
justified to froth at the mouth at Pine ridge, Wounded Knee and any
number of other atrocities committed against the Natives of this
country. And I'm sure you've heard of "Two wrongs don't make a right."

Please see the link I posted to the Greenwald piece in my earlier reply
to Glenn.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 2:55:17 AM6/11/10
Michael wrote:
>>> Mark, even you have to admit since the event a lot of things have
>>> surfaced on both sides of the argument.
>> Glenn, the US has a history of taking an (almost) unconditional stance
>> in support of a citizen being killed by a foreign government. If this
>> was Iran they would have had a field day.- Hide quoted text -

> What if the US citizen had been with an "international" group of
> people visiting Iran for what ever reason, and the citizen and his
> group attacked Itanians authorities that wanted to search them ??? As
> far as I know, this was not a mafia like execution style killing on
> the aid ship... mitigating factors, no ???

Are you fucking kidding? Four shots in the head and one to the heart,
and you say this is not a Mafia or CIA style killing? What fairy tales
have you been reading lately? Ones written by the Mossad?

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 2:58:12 AM6/11/10
MZ wrote:
> Michael wrote:
>>> I expect the US would have come down hard on Iran.

>>> There's some evidence to the contrary.- Hide quoted text -

>> I mean MARK.. sorry... im getting my pundits mixed up
>
> I probably shouldn't have used the word "evidence". There were reports
> that Dorgan was shot in the head four times and once in the chest at
> close range.
>
> I found mention of it in this article:
>
> http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/the-flotilla-raid-was-not-bungled-the-idf-detailed-its-violent-strategy-in-advance/
>

> which cites a Washington Post article:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/03/AR2010060301931.html?hpid=topnews
>

> which references a Turkish report.
>
> This is just from what I had handy. Google might reveal more.

Read the Greenwald piece that I referenced in a reply to Glenn. There
is A LOT of evidence, much of it having been confiscated by the IDF.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 3:01:00 AM6/11/10
MZ wrote:
> Glenn Greenstein wrote:
>>> http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/the-flotilla-raid-was-not-bungled-th...

>>> which cites a Washington Post article:
>>>
>>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/03/AR201...

>>> which references a Turkish report.
>>>
>>> This is just from what I had handy. Google might reveal more.
>>
>> Mark, was Drogan one of the activists that grabbed the pistol from the
>> commandos? There were two that did and they fired on the commandos and
>> they were shot by the others with extreme prejudice.
>
> There's about as much evidence of that as there is that the military
> units began firing upon the ship before they were in immediate danger
> and after danger had ceased. Just like the evidence that the civilians
> had the intent of starting something is about as strong as the evidence
> that the military had planned to "set an example" long before the
> incident took place.
>
> Like I mentioned before, everyone has their own stories and we'll never
> know the truth. I told you where I usually stand by default when armed
> military meets unarmed civilians, even when the civilians are being unruly.
>
> Interestingly, a few days ago, another US citizen lost an eye protesting
> this in Israel. The US is also "investigating" this (their
> investigation, as they've admitted, is "whatever the Israeli
> investigation turns up."). There's clear favoritism, Glenn.

What? Clear favoritism by the U.S. in favor of the Jews? Surely you jest!

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 3:09:30 AM6/11/10
You don't have to shut up, Jack. Just get some education about what's
going on in the 21st century. As I've asked others to do, please read
the Glenn Greenwald (a Jew) piece that I referenced in a post to Glenn.
A little knowledge can go a long way.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 3:12:14 AM6/11/10

Gotta be something wrong with you, Mark, that you don't fall on your
knees and bow down to the almighty and only educated race in history.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 3:25:10 AM6/11/10
You'll need a bigger gun, Jack. AND AFAIC, the real racist NATION is
Isreal, or have you too turned a blind eye to the inhumanity that they
have shown towards the Palestinians and Gazans? And please tell me
again how awful Hamas has been to launch rockets into Israel. They are
sooooo deadly! And of course, we all know that Israel was provoked into
using White phosphorous bombs, frag grenades, depleted uranium and tanks
on Gaza's unrepentant offenders, including Rachel Corey, another
American citizen slaughtered by the IDF (Israel DEFENSE Forces, my ass).

Proud to be a Jew, huh? Good for you. Were I you, I'd go back to Coney
Island and jump off the Cyclone.

Johnny Morongo

Jun 11, 2010, 3:31:31 AM6/11/10

Hey, Michael, I don't mean to piss you off (well, maybe a little) but
there ain't no such thing as God. There are plenty of religions that
have made untold billions of dollars by selling their brand of God, but
no God. Just hocus pocus. And the opiate of the masses.

IYM

Jun 11, 2010, 8:08:12 AM6/11/10

lmao...I'm sure you feel that way now. I'm not a extremely religious
person and have some issues with organized religions, but I can't tell
you HOW many "non-dying" people I've seen like you that who are all so
sure and cocky with the "there ain't no God" belief, etc. But it always
seems as they reach their final months, days, hours, minutes and the
lights get dim as they are laying in their hospital, hospice or nursing
home beds feeling life slipping from them, that all of a sudden, no
matter how staunch their non-belief was, and as they realize that this
really is truly it...the end...no more...no tomorrow...they get scared
and begin to worry "What if I've been wrong?"...the start of hope that
they can somehow go on dawns on them and 95% of them start to hope
and....actually <gasp> pray!...It really is amazing to witness all their
beliefs (or non-beliefs) of their ENTIRE life evaporate in a few
moments. (It's truly an amazing thing to witness, by the way. Watching
this happen over and over will make a believer out of someone more than
any time spent in a church, btw.) Don't believe me? Try spending time
in a nursing home and prove me wrong....lol. There are the VERY few
that may stick to their guns, but I haven't seen it... Like the life
long atheist who ended up asking for a priest to give final rights to
him as he was gasping his last breaths...Most of you all try to come
around at the last seconds....lol

Michael

Jun 11, 2010, 10:31:47 AM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 3:31 am, Johnny Morongo
> no God.  Just hocus pocus.  And the opiate of the masses.- Hide quoted text -

Johnny... You are absolutely not pissing me off. I appreciate such
commentary.

I'm not a religionist, but nor am I atheist or cynical about
existence. When I consider the complexities of the universe, its
clockwork perfection, the balances of this against that, matter,
energy, gravitation, time, dimension... I think that creation must be
more than just an accident. We can measure and count things in the
physical world , but the sum of what we are goes past what we can
measure with any Euclidean measuring systems. I think our existence
is part of a reality beyond what we understand. We are discussing
what neither one of us can prove absolutely, but I defer to my
instincts and observations.

Michael

Jun 11, 2010, 10:47:53 AM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 3:25 am, Johnny Morongo
<j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>

including Rachel Corey, another
> American citizen slaughtered by the IDF (Israel DEFENSE Forces, my ass).

Johnny... I've heard a lot of conflicting info about the Corey
incident. One report I remember had it as an accident where the
driver of the earth mover could not see Corey. The same report also
said that there was a tunnel under the house in question used to store
weapons. I read another report stating that the driver of the earth
mover ran over her with glee and had a smile on his face. I never
know what to believe with these stories. Lots of times when I see
American activists going there to help, I always wonder why they pick
that place to go. Do you know what goes on at Pine Ridge ??? I am not
trivializing the humanitarian horrors over there in the unholy land,
but I always wonder why Gaza gets so much press and the vestigial
concentration camps here don't even get a whisper.

Michael

Jun 11, 2010, 10:55:53 AM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 2:55 am, Johnny Morongo
> have you been reading lately?  Ones written by the Mossad?- Hide quoted text -

I dont know what to believe. I've seen so much spin from every
direction. You need facts to know what end is up, but even the
*facts* as reported are questionable. Did the guy that got shot four
times in the head attempt to take a fire arm from one of the
commandos ??? And if reported to be *yes* or *no*, who the fuck
reported it ???

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 11, 2010, 11:26:12 AM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 3:01 am, Johnny Morongo

What a surprise, Johnny is siding against the "Jews"

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 11, 2010, 11:29:46 AM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 2:55 am, Johnny Morongo

In case you don't know, Israeli army is trained to shoot in the head.
It is the fasted way to stop a suicide bomber from pulling the
trigger.

MZ

Jun 11, 2010, 11:31:01 AM6/11/10

People who are on their death beds are...um...not the most rational
folks on earth.

Glenn Greenstein

Jun 11, 2010, 11:36:41 AM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 2:43 am, Johnny Morongo

This is really getting ridiculous. Jew controlled Government? Are we
going back the Nixon Administration way of thinking now?

It is loading more messages.