Punish Pratt

1 view

JKConey

Nov 26, 2010, 9:46:38 PM11/26/10
He thinks he's smarter than you, because he gets under your skin by
baiting and making ridiculous inflammatory statements. He laughs at every
defense you make. If we can not answer any of his trash all week, wouldn't
that be the biggest punishment he could get? Totally ignoring that racist,
lowlife, fat piece of trash would be a wonderful thing, no? Or you can do
like me, and just keep saying that the pats are a better team. Forget it....
just a thought. Back to the fries Pratt.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

MuahMan

Nov 26, 2010, 10:28:45 PM11/26/10

The Patriots are the better team for sure. Could be the HOF coach, the
HOF QB, The best owner in the NFL, or the massive stockpile of
Lombardi trophies in Foxboro.

Tutor

Nov 26, 2010, 10:42:21 PM11/26/10
On Nov 26, 9:46 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:

LOL. Pratt doesn't think he's smarter than anyone. He has long
accepted his limitations. And why would we tell him the Pats are a
better team? The over rated Pats couldn't even compete with the
Cleveland Browns. The Jets dispensed with that one-horse show easily
enough in week 2 and can do so again next week.

Tutor

Nov 26, 2010, 10:42:56 PM11/26/10

or these: ***

MuahMan

Nov 26, 2010, 11:53:34 PM11/26/10

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lets see what's in the Jets NFL Championship trophy case....

Oh shit. it's empty.

JKConey

Nov 27, 2010, 12:38:26 PM11/27/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The Patriots are the better team for sure. Could be the HOF coach, the
> HOF QB, The best owner in the NFL, or the massive stockpile of
> Lombardi trophies in Foxboro.

Yes you're right. Now what's left to talk about?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Tutor

Nov 27, 2010, 1:55:54 PM11/27/10
> Oh shit. it's empty.- Hide quoted text -

one a cheat *
two a cheat *
three a cheat *
mo

enjoy the tainted *trophies, because that's how the world except for
Pats fans see it. The Jets may have only one SB Championship, but at
lease SB III wasn't won by cheating.

WaterBoy

Nov 27, 2010, 5:29:45 PM11/27/10

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Although I do agree with the whole Pratt synopsis, because the game is in
Foxborough worries me a little
bit. The Pats are tough at home, not only do you have to beat a decent team
you have to worry about the zebras
swaying the game in favor of the Pats.
It should be a close game either way, I just want to see a good hard nosed
football game!

WaterBoy

MuahMan

Nov 27, 2010, 8:03:11 PM11/27/10

That was a pre-NFL and an exhibition game. The Jets have 0 NFL
Championships.

JKConey

Nov 27, 2010, 11:36:20 PM11/27/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes we know. Your team is better, has all the trophies, better players
and coaches. You really have to ask yourself why you have this need to keep
posting here? The Pats have it all, the Jets have nothing. The fact that
you are missing is that THEY play, YOU just watch. No matter how much they
win does not make you a winner for rooting for them. Now can you leave?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Tutor

Nov 28, 2010, 3:06:46 AM11/28/10
> Championships.- Hide quoted text -

and Superbowl III rings. And no asterisks in the minds of the public.
LOL at Pats fans. 3 Superbowl wins but all 3 tainted. What a
legacy.

MuahMan

Nov 28, 2010, 3:25:01 AM11/28/10

No, nothing in the minds of the public because nobody can remember
that far back. That exhibition game was around the same time man
landed on the moon. Hahahaha

How sad.

NY sports are a joke. Only team that can win is the Yankee$ and they
have to buy 'em, and they manage to fuck that up most of the time too.

Stewart

Nov 28, 2010, 3:13:12 PM11/28/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Actually, only one less then the Pats.

MuahMan

Nov 28, 2010, 5:44:37 PM11/28/10
On Nov 28, 3:13 pm, "Stewart" <gorta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

3 -0 = 3

Three less than the Patriots.

Stewart

Nov 29, 2010, 8:41:10 PM11/29/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, 2 less....3-1=2. Of course, it has been awhile since the Pats won
anything, though they did go 18-1 one year, even if it was for
nothing.

Tutor

Nov 29, 2010, 10:06:42 PM11/29/10
> Three less than the Patriots.- Hide quoted text -

Jets: 1 legitimate Superbowl win
Pats: * * * 3 tainred rings obtained by cheating.

MuahMan

Nov 29, 2010, 10:15:03 PM11/29/10

The Jets have never won an NFL Championship. Hell the NFL was born in
1970. Figure it out.

Patriots 3 Jets 0

Stewart

Nov 30, 2010, 7:17:43 PM11/30/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Superbowl, 1969, AFL Jets beat NFL champ Colts, league merger already
set. No matter, Pats haven't done much but go 18-1 in the past few
years, and they still blew the big one.

Glenn Greenstein

Nov 30, 2010, 10:07:25 PM11/30/10

the NFL was born in
> 1970. Figure it out.

My God, you have to be the stupidest fuck on usenet.

MuahMan

Dec 1, 2010, 11:42:49 AM12/1/10

Oh don't be upset that the Jets haven't won an NFL Championship or a
SuperBowl. Maybe they will before you die.

Tutor

Dec 1, 2010, 1:31:59 PM12/1/10

geez you've been pushing this one since the 1990s. Yawn.

MuahMan

Dec 1, 2010, 1:45:59 PM12/1/10

History doesn't chance. Sucks for you. The NFL was born as it is today
in 1970. DEAL WITH IT.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

Glenn Greenstein

Dec 1, 2010, 4:09:45 PM12/1/10
On Dec 1, 11:42 am, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

it's not that you idiot:

The National Football League, more popularly known as the NFL was
established in the year 1920 with the name the American Professional
Football Association (APFA). Later, in 1922 it adopted the name
National Football League. It was founded at a Hupmobile Dealership in
Canton, situated in Ohio with legendary athlete Jim Thorpe as its
elected president. Today, it is the biggest professional American
football league, which comprises thirty-two teams from various
American cities and regions.

Born in 1970? It's a good thing you live down in Fl or we would run
the risk of your over flowing stupidty infecting us in NY.

Glenn Greenstein

Dec 1, 2010, 4:10:54 PM12/1/10

Oh look Bwian just realized what a dumb ass he is.

Stewart

Dec 1, 2010, 6:25:07 PM12/1/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The actual agreement to merge to make the NFL what it is today was
made in 1967. The "Superbowl" was started to name a champion of "the
world", which is an order of magnitude higher over the NFL.

MuahMan

Dec 1, 2010, 8:58:32 PM12/1/10

Merger was in 1970. All your typing can't change history.

The Jets won an exhibition game in 1968. That's why Monday feels like
a SuperBowl to you assclowns. It's the closest you've ever seen the
Jets get.

MuahMan

Dec 1, 2010, 8:59:03 PM12/1/10
In conclusion

Patriots 3

Jets 0

Thanks for stopping bye!

Tutor

Dec 1, 2010, 9:43:47 PM12/1/10

haha why are you soud proud to display your amazing stupidity? Don't
you realize how idiotic you are?

again... yawn

or would that be yawn***

Tutor

Dec 1, 2010, 10:05:04 PM12/1/10
On Dec 1, 1:45 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Child, please.

http://img.static.nfl.com/static/site/img/superbowl/history/ringAndTicket/sb3.jpg

On the side of the ring, what does it say?
On the bottom of the ring what words appear?
On the ticket, what trophy is displayed?
What does the lettering in white say?
And what is that league symbol at the bottom right that is there to
sanction the win as The championship?

Now stop being such an idiot. It is embarassing to be seen talking to
you. I guess this is all you got in response to tainted championships
achieved through cheating at the worst level. LOL at you. Three
championships all of them marred, tarnished and diminished. Ouch.
How infuriating that must be for you.

Glenn Greenstein

Dec 1, 2010, 11:37:17 PM12/1/10

I'm excited for the game, not as excited as I would be for a SB
though. I don't know how you come up with this stuff, we play the pats
twice every season.

MuahMan

Dec 2, 2010, 12:34:08 AM12/2/10

That's not what Revis said on his MNF interview. He said if they beat
the Patriots they will have accomplished everything the Jets wanted to
this season. LOL Rex is so excited he can barely contain himself and
can't stop eating triple cheeseburgers.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

MuahMan

Dec 2, 2010, 12:33:00 AM12/2/10
On Dec 1, 10:05 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 1, 1:45 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > geez you've been pushing this one since the 1990s.  Yawn.
>
> > History doesn't chance. Sucks for you. The NFL was born as it is today
> > in 1970. DEAL WITH IT.
>
> > Patriots 3
>
> > Jets 0
>
> Child, please.
>
> http://img.static.nfl.com/static/site/img/superbowl/history/ringAndTi...

> On the side of the ring, what does it say?

If buy a custom ring I can have it say whatever I want too. Big deal.
The Jets were proud of their little pre-NFL exhibition game.

Doesn't change history. The NFL as we know it today came into
existence in 1970.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

Thanks for stopping by!

yoyodog

Dec 2, 2010, 9:14:40 AM12/2/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bwian continues his moronic old (very old) nimwit comment about the league
merger being the gauge...
http://tinyurl.com/2bjs2d8

Tutor

Dec 2, 2010, 10:06:03 AM12/2/10
> Thanks for stopping by!- Hide quoted text -

at least you spelled "by" correctly this time. See... you are capable
of learning. There's hope.

ANd by the way... did you see the NFL logo on the SB 3 ticket? There
you have the endorsement and acceptance that the winner of that game
was the champion. Otherwise the NFL would never have put its logo on
it, as well as the trophy. You lose. Idiot.

Tutor

Dec 2, 2010, 10:09:06 AM12/2/10
On Dec 2, 9:14 am, "yoyodog" <connarchNOS...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

thats all hes got. Please... someone bring us an intelligent troll to
play with. This one's played out.

MuahMan

Dec 2, 2010, 10:52:51 AM12/2/10

Wrong. It was an exhibition game. The Colts were the Champions of NFL.
They were tired from playing the real championship and didn't even
want to play in the little exhibition game. Sorry Jets fans, all your
BS can't change history.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

LOL

Thanks for stopping by

Tutor

Dec 2, 2010, 2:30:45 PM12/2/10
> Thanks for stopping by- Hide quoted text -

then why did the NFL permit its logo to be placed on the items that
said "World Championship"? LOL. The AFL Champion beat the NFL
Champion and the NFL conceded and the merger was accelerated. Were it
not for the Jets, Belichick might never havehad his opportunity to
cheat in the NFL. And now of course, the Pats will be forever
remembered for having cheated their way to the playoffs and beyond. *
* * The taint on those rings is like the white stains on your shirt
below your chin.

MuahMan

Dec 2, 2010, 2:57:20 PM12/2/10

Sorry. NFL Mergers was in 1970.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

Thanks for stopping by.

Michael

Dec 2, 2010, 4:46:15 PM12/2/10
> Thanks for stopping by.- Hide quoted text -

what matters is

the afl introduced a lot of things to the game that the nfl did not
have

the afl was playing pro football just like the nfl was

the afl had some of the world's highest paid players in 1969.

if you look up superbowl histoty on the NFL site... you will clearly
see superbowls 1, 2 and 3 listed with all the rest of them.

by the time the AFL and NFL played superbowl 3, it was anything but an
exibition game. representitaves of both respective leagues wanted to
win badly. if you watch the game you'll see that the cots did want to
win but were not able to get the job done. the jet o-line wore them
out and the colts QB's sucked.

the jets... a pro team... beat the colts... a pro team in *superbowl
3*

the jets did not cheat. their world championship is clean. i'll take
one clean one over three garbage wins any day of the week.

MuahMan

Dec 2, 2010, 5:58:32 PM12/2/10

Congrats on your AFL win.

LOL

Patriots 3 NFL Championships

Jets 0 NFL Championships

Thanks for stopping by

MuahMan

Dec 2, 2010, 6:18:22 PM12/2/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c-l3uiB6DU

Woot! After the advent of color tv even!

Michael

Dec 2, 2010, 6:30:20 PM12/2/10

here ya go....

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/history

Since you refer to the "NFL" brand as the tag for a bonafied world
championship.

See the Jets in *Superbowl 3* ??? Only Superbowl 1 is cannonized as a
AFL-NFL game... Technicaly speaking... I do agree with you that the
merger was not signed sealed and delivered fully yet, though. That is
why *Superbowl 3* is the most important win in *superbow*l history.
the jets win activated what became the NFL. What have the pats done
for the league ??? A legacy of cheating ??? You gonna be in here
pissing up a storm after the Pats lose Monday nigt.

JKConey

Dec 2, 2010, 6:39:44 PM12/2/10
I'm embarrassed by you fellow Jets fans that continue to take the bait
from this little racist, subhuman, anti-semite, NY hater. Open your eyes
boys. He doesn't actually believe the nonsense he spews. He's happy to push
your buttons and get you all to fight and defend yourselves over and over
again. If he said the Jets color was blue, would you still keep this up?
What's the chance he'll come back here after the pats lose? Zero?
Ask yourself why, after all the SB's, he still has a need to be here
ripping the NY Jets? He enjoys making you all crazy.

Stewart

Dec 2, 2010, 6:43:54 PM12/2/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Superbowl (championship game for the NFL) winning pct.....

Pats, .750
Jets, 1.000

Stewart

Dec 2, 2010, 6:45:17 PM12/2/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The NFL we know today was planned and came into existence in 1967.

Stewart

Dec 2, 2010, 6:47:34 PM12/2/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

And their genius coach is a Jets cast-off.

yoyodog

Dec 2, 2010, 6:43:53 PM12/2/10

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Bwian is harmless. His act is so old that even he's starting to lose his
Tom Brady looks and locks... ever since the repo man took away his SeaDoo
and only girlfriend.

Michael

Dec 2, 2010, 7:01:59 PM12/2/10

i find the trolls to be entertaining.

superbowl XXXVI *tuck rule* should not have been there... raiders the
better AFC team... garbage ring
superbowl XXXVII *pats cheating era* garbage win
superbowl XXXIX *taped eagles walk through* garbage win
superbowl XLII *not so easy when you cant cheat*

Jets: 1 deserved Superbowl win (most important superbowl win in
history)
Pats: 0 deserved Superbowl wins

MuahMan

Dec 2, 2010, 9:47:19 PM12/2/10
You guys are all upset because you cheer for a team that has never won
a Championship. I don't blame you. I'd be pissed if my team hadn't won
anything but an exhibition game 50 years ago. LOL

NFL Championships

Patriots 3

Jets 0

:(

Sorry Jet fans, you can't re-write history.

Michael

Dec 2, 2010, 11:49:06 PM12/2/10

not half as pissed as i'd be if i found out my team cheated and the
champ rings are tainted...

Tutor

Dec 3, 2010, 12:38:31 AM12/3/10
Patriots "championship" = Barry Bonds homerun title.
tainted, disrespected and inconsequential.
sucks for Pats fans, I know
finally win something after decades and it comes out that it resulted
from cheating. * * *

MuahMan

Dec 3, 2010, 1:36:30 AM12/3/10

Cheating doesn't bother me at all. It's the American Way.

Still can't change history.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

John McSorley

Dec 3, 2010, 6:32:21 AM12/3/10
On Dec 2, 6:43 pm, "Stewart" <gorta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bzzt! Try .500
They lost in 86,97 and 08

Tutor

Dec 3, 2010, 9:21:17 AM12/3/10

LOL! Pratt is so stupid that he can't remember that the Pats lost to
the Bears and again under Parcells, the only two Superbowls that the
Pats reached without cheating to get there. * * *

MuahMan

Dec 3, 2010, 9:33:02 AM12/3/10

You're so stupid you don't even know who you are responding too LOL
LOL

Cheating is the American way. (i.e. See Yankees entire team on
steroids for last five World Series)

Jets have NEVER been to an NFL SuperBowl. God even the Carolina
Panthers have been

Pretty much every team BUT the Jets has won an NFL Championship. heh.

Sorry Jets fans, all your little whining can't change history.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

Michael

Dec 3, 2010, 10:01:01 AM12/3/10
> Jets 0- Hide quoted text -

the pats cant win a superbowl without cheating... the red sox cant win
a world series without juice.

MuahMan

Dec 3, 2010, 1:09:50 PM12/3/10

Aroid, Giambi, Clemens, Knoblauch, Jeter, Posada........ All roid
heads. Doesn't bother me in the least. They cheated they won.

Still doesn't change history.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

LOLz

JKConey

Dec 3, 2010, 1:37:14 PM12/3/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Funny.... the racist anti-semite dope Pratt is now assuming that Jet
fans are yank$$ fans, so he's trying his best to get a rise out of you by
dropping their names. He lumps all NYers, ethnic and political groups in his
hatred bin. Putting large groups of people in one stereotype is exactly
what racists do, isn't it? Pratt is condemned to a life of serving others
for minimum wage, so of course he's jealous of anyone that has the success
he never will have. I think he said he was in NY once, so of course that's
grounds for hating all NYers! LOL

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Michael

Dec 3, 2010, 2:07:12 PM12/3/10
> www.myconeyislandmemories.com- Hide quoted text -

well... to be fair... i started in with baseball :-) i also not too
sure he is a real racist or anti what ever... he probably just the new
england version of *archie bunker*

MuahMan

Dec 3, 2010, 2:24:54 PM12/3/10

Lighten up douchebag. LOL

NY is awesome. Gave us the housing bubble, the stock market crash,
Bernie Madoff, and Hillary Clinton. What's not to love.

To top it all off....

Patriots 3 World Championships

Jets 0 World Championships

LOL@ The Jets.

Stewart

Dec 3, 2010, 5:57:35 PM12/3/10

"John McSorley" <tute...@gmail.com> wrote in message

See, it's hard to remember who loses, no matter if they were 18-1 or
not.

Stewart

Dec 3, 2010, 6:01:20 PM12/3/10

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Either way, he has no clue as to what the NFL is.

MuahMan

Dec 3, 2010, 6:37:26 PM12/3/10
On Dec 3, 6:01 pm, "Stewart" <gorta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >>www.myconeyislandmemories.com-Hide quoted text -

> > well... to be fair... i started in with baseball :-) i also not too
> > sure he is a real racist or anti what ever... he probably just the
> > new
> > england version of *archie bunker*
>
> Either way, he has no clue as to what the NFL is.

Sorry. Try again.

NFL as it is today began in 1970.

Patriots 3

Jets 0

JKConey

Dec 3, 2010, 9:19:55 PM12/3/10

> On Dec 3, 1:37 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:

Let's see if you have the guts to come back after pats lose? Or will you
blame the refs, weather, luck, the media? Funny didn't see you here after
Jets beat them 3 of the last 4 times? I would just ignore you, but after
hearing all your racist remarks over the years, you don't deserve to have it
easy. Oh wait.... you have no GF, good job, or life outside of usenet. I
guess you already got what you deserve? LOL

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

MuahMan

Dec 3, 2010, 9:48:24 PM12/3/10
On Dec 3, 9:19 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And the Jets got what they deserved....

0 World Championships.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Patriots 3

Jets 0

Enjoy your SuperBowl on Monday. Bwahahahahaa

JKConey

Dec 4, 2010, 2:09:32 PM12/4/10

> On Dec 3, 9:19 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > On Dec 3, 1:37 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> Let's see if you have the guts to come back after pats lose? Or will
>> you
>> blame the refs, weather, luck, the media? Funny didn't see you here after
>> Jets beat them 3 of the last 4 times? I would just ignore you, but after
>> hearing all your racist remarks over the years, you don't deserve to have
>> it
>> easy. Oh wait.... you have no GF, good job, or life outside of usenet. I
>> guess you already got what you deserve? LOL

Yeah we haven't had too much success, but we're fans. So what's YOUR
excuse for being here?

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

MuahMan

Dec 4, 2010, 2:45:02 PM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 2:09 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 3, 9:19 pm, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >>     Let's see if you have the guts to come back after pats lose? Or will
> >> you
> >> blame the refs, weather, luck, the media? Funny didn't see you here after
> >> Jets beat them 3 of the last 4 times? I would just ignore you, but after
> >> hearing all your racist remarks over the years, you don't deserve to have
> >> it
> >> easy. Oh wait.... you have no GF, good job, or life outside of usenet. I
> >> guess you already got what you deserve? LOL
>
>      Yeah we haven't had too much success, but we're fans. So what's YOUR
> excuse for being here?

To remind you guys how bad the Jets are. You guys seem to have
forgotten that this year. A head coach running his mouth and saying
they are going to win Championships is a lot different than actually
winning them.

I wonder how fast Rex's show will get old. The constant stupid
penalties and shit talking are OK when you're 9-2. Let's see how his
act goes over when they lose a few.

Stewart

Dec 5, 2010, 9:18:59 AM12/5/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Actually, I was incorrect. The NFL as it is today was original formed
and planned in 1966

Contrary to common belief, it was not the AFL, but the NFL that
initiated discussions for a merger between the two leagues, as it was
fearful that Davis' "take no prisoners" tactics would seriously reduce
its talent base. Schramm, now general manager of the NFL's Dallas
Cowboys, secretly contacted AFL owners and asked if they were
interested in a merger. The talks were conducted without the knowledge
of NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle or AFL commissioner Al Davis. By June
8, 1966, the collaborators announced a merger agreement. Under the
agreement:

Under that agreement, a single it was decided to play a game for a
world champion......

While maintaining separate schedules through 1969, the leagues agreed
to play an annual AFL-NFL World Championship Game, matching the
championship teams of each league, beginning in January 1967, a game
that would eventually become known as the Super Bowl.

IOW, the winner of the AFL-NFL world championship game was the the
"world" champion, which trumps a single league champion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFL%E2%80%93NFL_merger

JKConey

Dec 5, 2010, 11:50:33 AM12/5/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

As I said you're not telling us anything we don't know, so why are you
here? pats were awful losers until they turned it around. Did you stop
rooting then? Why expect us to stop being fans? As for Rex... who cares how
he motivates? Coaches come and go. I could care less what he says
publically. The players play. No Pratt, your being here for years shows a
much more deep seeded reason. No matter how much your team wins, you're
quite jealous of NYers. It's totally obvious.

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

Tutor

Dec 5, 2010, 9:35:10 PM12/5/10
> act goes over when they lose a few.- Hide quoted text -

Do you get cable in your trailer?

MuahMan

Dec 6, 2010, 7:15:08 PM12/6/10

Ouch! That one cut deep.

Doesn't change history though.

Deadmeat

Dec 6, 2010, 7:33:57 PM12/6/10

How often do you use the trailer joke?

You're as bad as Harlan when it comes to 1982.

Tutor

Dec 6, 2010, 8:40:35 PM12/6/10
> You're as bad as Harlan when it comes to  1982.- Hide quoted text -

Pratt has since traded in his 1982 trailer for a newer model.

MuahMan

Dec 7, 2010, 1:19:48 PM12/7/10

> > --
>
> >www.myconeyislandmemories.com
>
> The Patriots are the better team for sure. Could be the HOF coach, the
> HOF QB, The best owner in the NFL, or the massive stockpile of
> Lombardi trophies in Foxboro.

Any more questions..... my above post says it all.

Sanchez may be the worst QB in the league right now.

MuahMan

Dec 7, 2010, 3:16:36 PM12/7/10

You guys sure STFU quick after last night. LOL

Punish Me!!!

Tutor

Dec 7, 2010, 11:40:11 PM12/7/10

Last night was a lopsided win for the Pats. Nice job by them. Crappy
job by Rex and this team. It's one game. And being Brian Pratt is
punishment enough in and of itself. There's no need for anyone else
to pile on.

MuahMan

Dec 8, 2010, 12:14:22 AM12/8/10

HAHAHAHA! Suck it!!!! I bet you wore your Giants hat to Wal-Mart to
pick up your carton of Basic 100 cigarettes.

JKConey

Dec 8, 2010, 11:12:47 AM12/8/10

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

So true. Sure I wanted my team to win, but I have a great life either
way. These games, and trying to bully and pick on other teams fans is all he
has.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

MuahMan

Dec 8, 2010, 11:48:02 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 11:12 am, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Tutor" <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No. I have these three Patriots World Championship DVDs to watch as
well.

JKConey

Dec 10, 2010, 5:39:49 PM12/10/10

> On Dec 8, 11:12 am, "JKConey" <jkco...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> No. I have these three Patriots World Championship DVDs to watch as
> well.

You sure do... hope they keep you warm under the covers at night when
you're alone.

www.myconeyislandmemories.com