Perspective: This is Jags JV

JetsLife

Sep 18, 2011, 3:35:50 PM9/18/11
That's not a Jags team of yore. I don't want to discount the result
but this is a JV Jags team.

MuahMan

Sep 18, 2011, 3:37:17 PM9/18/11
On Sep 18, 3:35 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:
> That's not a Jags team of yore. I don't want to discount the result
> but this is a JV Jags team.

I hope the Jags are on the Patriots schedule. I'm quite sure the
Patriots may score 90 points on this team.

The Jags QB may actually be worse than Sanchez.

Tutor

Sep 18, 2011, 7:30:23 PM9/18/11
Do you mean the QB who demolished your team in its own shithole
stadium in the Playoffs? You may be on to something. Ummm I mean on
something.

MuahMan

Sep 18, 2011, 8:09:35 PM9/18/11
No, I mean the Mexican Trent Dilfer.... The Dirty Sanchez. Averages
2.1 interceptions per game. The QB ranked 19th in the league and who
always has more INTs than TDs. LOL

JetsLife

Sep 19, 2011, 12:09:32 AM9/19/11

Lol!! But Tut due respect: Gilltette is only half of a shit-hole
stadium. They were so genius designing it there's only one road in/
out.

Some day the Pats may win a Super Bowl yet*, alas that day is fading
as sure as stiff puppet Brady ages. Can't wait to fluster him yet
again. The key to beating Brady aka the top-heavy cheating Pats:
confuse him. He's nothing but a big dum dum when he gets confused and
flustered. Also it never hurts to have people around his feet - he's
traumatized from his injury.

*Never won a Super Bowl post SpyGate thus all results under Belichick
prior are in question

Hammer

Sep 19, 2011, 11:44:00 AM9/19/11
This whole Spygate thing is getting really old. I know you like to
bait the Pats fans, and I dislike Belichick as much as any other Jets
fan (and probably most people who know anything about him), but
really, to say that 3 superbowls were the result of taping signals,
it's just ridiculous. Herm Edwards could have spent every moment of
his time taping signals and he still wouldn't have had a prayer of
getting to a Superbowl, let alone winning one.

It's time to let go of your hatred, Luke. If you want to blame someone
for the Pats dynasty, blame Mo Lewis. Because I truly believe that
Bill B. had no idea what he had in Brady.

JKConey

Sep 19, 2011, 12:43:29 PM9/19/11
"MuahMan" wrote in message
How'd the pats do against such an awful QB? What? Can't hear you?

-- JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Tutor

Sep 19, 2011, 1:34:26 PM9/19/11
yup... that be the one that made your cheaty team look like a bunch of
saps on its own home field in a critical playoff game. Thanks for
confirming.

Percy Flage

Sep 19, 2011, 1:46:02 PM9/19/11
Oh, the same shit QB who's been to the AFC Championship game twice in
his 2 year career. How's your man-love faired over the past two years?

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."