defense allows only 10 points but

Tutor

Dec 19, 2010, 5:38:16 PM12/19/10
missed tackles galore; can't stop them on third down and when the
defense did, the refs gave the Steelers an extra yard and a half on a
bogus spot; opposing TEs eat this defense alive. No pass rush.
Ever.

I'm so glad Rex compared them to the '86 Bears. Just warms my heart
to know Rex is grounded in reality.

Tutor

Dec 19, 2010, 5:47:22 PM12/19/10

not to mention the defense burning an early time out due to the
weekly defensive confusion out there. Could have used that time out
at the end of the half, dontcha think?

Tutor

Dec 19, 2010, 5:50:10 PM12/19/10
On Dec 19, 5:38 pm, Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

no pass rush. none

Percy Flage

Dec 19, 2010, 6:10:46 PM12/19/10

In reality, we only had time to take 2 timeouts at the end of the first
half. Which we elected not to do. Baffling.

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."