Wearing the GREEN

JKConey

Jan 16, 2011, 10:55:17 PM1/16/11
As you guys know I go all the way back, and have worn the green on Monday
mornings after some AWFUL losses and seasons, taking heat and giggles from
every damn friend and stranger alike. Well tomorrow I'll be wearing my throw
back #12 jersey to work, and really really enjoying it!

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

papa.carl44

Jan 16, 2011, 11:47:07 PM1/16/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> As you guys know I go all the way back, and have worn the green on
> Monday mornings after some AWFUL losses and seasons, taking heat and
> giggles from every damn friend and stranger alike. Well tomorrow I'll be
> wearing my throw back #12 jersey to work, and really really enjoying it!

Go for it...and enjoy every minute of your day !

yoyodog

Jan 17, 2011, 11:06:00 AM1/17/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

I forget what you do for a living but I'm guessing it's not wall street?
;-)

JKConey

Jan 17, 2011, 10:08:58 PM1/17/11

"yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Funny but I was a stockbroker on the street many years ago. Now just a
lowly computer teacher.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com