Shaun Ellis to sign with Patriots

Professor

Aug 8, 2011, 12:41:13 AM8/8/11
ESPN just reported this story. Lets just hope he plays better in
Foxboro.

Percy Flage

Aug 8, 2011, 2:32:26 AM8/8/11
On 08/08/2011 05:41, Professor wrote:
> ESPN just reported this story. Lets just hope he plays better in
> Foxboro.

Let's not, eh?

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."

jottland

Aug 24, 2011, 5:41:01 PM8/24/11
On Aug 8, 12:41 am, Professor <vzey7...@verizon.net> wrote:
> ESPN just reported this story.  Lets just hope he plays better in
> Foxboro.

The dirtbag troll must still be bored with his insignificant life....

Professor

Aug 28, 2011, 4:04:13 PM8/28/11

Jottland aka Jim S aka Splat! is the epitome of a dirtbag troll, check
his posting history.

jottland

Aug 29, 2011, 8:08:00 PM8/29/11

My stalker checks my posting history.....way to go Bob