If Jets Fancy Themselves SB Contenders

JetsLife

Sep 24, 2011, 6:12:50 PM9/24/11
They sweep their next 3 games, beginning manana.

Is it me or we've been away at Oakland 8/10 last regular season games?
What the fuck is going on at NFL scheduling HQ?

It matters not, not to a team that fancies itself a Super-Bowl
contender. We'll see what happens.

JKConey

Sep 24, 2011, 7:17:33 PM9/24/11
"JetsLife" wrote in message
Even the best teams will lose some games, especially against good home
teams.

-- JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Randall Turner

Sep 24, 2011, 8:36:54 PM9/24/11
Yeah. One of your guys said something like, "if we lose this game we
don't have any business considering ourselves contenders."

That's not necessarily the case. If the Raiders win it'll be due to
their running game working to some degree, but they're primarily a
running team, that's an unusual situation in the modern NFL. The Jets
are (to my mind) built to stop strong passing teams ala the Patriots
and my guys. (Chargers) A loss to Oakland doesn't mean y'all couldn't
beat a passing team.

Still. Just win the stupid thing, okay?

Stewart

Sep 25, 2011, 8:28:51 AM9/25/11

"Randall Turner" <randall...@att.net> wrote in message

---------

With Jason Campbell at QB, I'd be coaching a running team. We should
be running the ball more......

oldn...@mindspring.com

Sep 25, 2011, 1:59:12 PM9/25/11
Taking two of three would put them 4-1 and position them just fine.

But Oakland is the easiest of the three, so if they want 2 of 3 winning this one would be a good idea.