Re: So i wonder

R�vNsf�n �

Sep 19, 2011, 5:13:21 PM9/19/11
"SteelerfanNW" <dave...@hotmai1.com> wrote in message
news:71lc77pi297e5uh2g...@4ax.com...
:
: Is the Baltimore D too old now?

Obviously not as long as they keep playing the Steelers. 35-7 stands as it's
own irrefutable evidence.
--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

RävNsfän ®

Sep 20, 2011, 5:02:02 PM9/20/11
"SteelerfanNW" <dave...@hotmai1.com> wrote in message
: On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:13:21 -0400, "RävNsfän ®"
:
: >:
: >: Is the Baltimore D too old now?
: >
: >Obviously not as long as they keep playing the Steelers. 35-7 stands as
it's
: >own irrefutable evidence.
:
:
: So does giving up over 300 yds passing a game.

Sure it does. Outside of your obvious attempt to improve your seating
assignment upon the new Urination bandwagon once it arrives, ...as an
alleged knowledgeable football fan please tell us you were just kidding
because you know there is no significance to any 300 or 1000 yard passing
game if this results in a mere 7 points.

Would you really go,

..."nanner - nanner - nanner, ...you may have shot and killed my boys, but
they are going to bleed all over your custom floors?

RävNsfän ®

Sep 21, 2011, 6:44:44 PM9/21/11
"SteelerfanNW" <dave...@hotmai1.com> wrote in message
: On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:02:02 -0400, "RävNsfän ®"
:
: >: >:
: >: >: Is the Baltimore D too old now?
: >: >
: >:
: >:
: >: So does giving up over 300 yds passing a game.
: >
: >Sure it does. Outside of your obvious attempt to improve your seating
: >assignment upon the new Urination bandwagon once it arrives, ...as an
: >alleged knowledgeable football fan please tell us you were just kidding
: >because you know there is no significance to any 300 or 1000 yard passing
: >game if this results in a mere 7 points.
: >
: It is significant if your alleged team keeps allowing it, unless
: you live in the dream world of you'll get 7 turnovers every game.

I wasn't dreaming two Sundays ago though I fully understand why you prayed
that you were. How many times this season do you think Goodell is going to
let the Steelers play the Shehags anyway? They are after all the ONLY team
your steelers have beaten in 2011.

: Not
: to mention any knowledgeable fan would have understood my original
: comment wasn't a shot at your alleged favorite team. Thats what I get
: for clearing out the filters.

No... no... no... butters'. It was Johnny Carson that was famous for his
"mind reading" skills, ...not your's truly. Just say what you mean, and
mean what you say, ...because I'm not going to interprite for you. That is
exactly why they recognized the profitability of printing "Hooked On
Phonics - Urination Special Edition #6".

:: >Would you really go,
: >..."nanner - nanner - nanner, ...you may have shot and killed my boys,
but
: >they are going to bleed all over your custom floors?
:
: Why not, you're going nanner-nanner over beating us for the first
: time in 5 years where we don't start a 3rd or 4th string qb. It just
: took our starter playing like a 5th stringer to do it.

Look butters'... the Ravens didn't just beat your Steelers QB, they beat
down all those senior center bingo players like the toothless barking old
dogs that they are. And butters', we are talking the kind of beat down where
the line stops just shy of "attempted murder", "first degree assault", and
"1st degree perverted sex acts".

The Rooney-Tunes in fact were actually put right back on their plane to
sPlittburgh after they attempted to press charges against Ray-Ray and his
hit squad. Your players should have shut their mouths while they WERE AHEAD.
Instead they mouthed off and were humbled unmistakably by the Ravens. So cut
corners yourself by swallowing any additional shit you intend to talk.

--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"

RävNsfän ®

Sep 22, 2011, 5:53:34 PM9/22/11
"Dean McEwen Jr" <STEELER...@webtv.net> wrote in message
:I understood what he meant. It's obvious that you didn't understand what
: I meant.
:

Do you understand that Google Groups search records show your nick is new to
Usenet? That you have never before posted to Usenet under this nick prior to
doing so 49 times this month. Do you realize how easy it is to recognize you
as a team fan poser under this nick and under your similar poser nicks such
as your "senor patriot" character. That one also came out of nowhere this
month and has posted as many times as your steelers fan poser nick.

Look Timmuh, just go back to your Ricky Bobby character because even though
we all knew you were posing as a fan in every NFL forum on Usenet, you were
for the most part semi-intelligent in responding as a fan of that team you
were in at that given time.

--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just go play"

The Inconvenient Truth

Sep 25, 2011, 12:06:47 AM9/25/11
On 9/22/2011 5:53 PM, RävNsfän ® wrote:
> Dean McEwen Jr

Dean McEwen Jr fucktard loser

RävNsfän ®

Sep 25, 2011, 3:59:12 PM9/25/11
"SteelerfanNW" <dave...@hotmai1.com> wrote in message
: On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:44:44 -0400, "RävNsfän ®"
: <noem...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
: >
: >No... no... no... butters'. It was Johnny Carson that was famous for his
: >"mind reading" skills, ...not your's truly. Just say what you mean, and
: >mean what you say, ...because I'm not going to interprite for you. That
is
: >exactly why they recognized the profitability of printing "Hooked On
: >Phonics - Urination Special Edition #6".
: >
:
: Here is what I mean, you're a basement dwelling troll. Your whole
: act screams it. I'll leave you be and you can get back to that PB & J
: that mommy brought you.

If remotely true, my basement would at least be in or near the city where
the team I support is home-based. This way I could (and I do) purchase PSL's
and/or attend the games live and frequently to further support my team.

This in place of just buying "fan gear", parking my section eight fat-ass on
my grammy's couch and running my gums on Usenet forums wherein you can
literally pat the virtual behinds of your fellow bandwagon hoppers.

In this respect your current online nick should end with the additions of
both a capital "N" & "P". This would more correctly identify you within the
Usenet fan forum as..., "SteelerfanNWNP" ( "Steeler Fan No Where Near
Pittsburgh"), and it would most adequately denote the conspicuos underlying
theme among Steelers fans.