It's Sanchize

JetsLife

Aug 21, 2010, 3:54:47 AM8/21/10
We go as far as the kid takes us. Defense and specials will do their
job.

Hey Mark, I didn't drop $10k on season tix/PSL for bullshit. We're
counting on you!

Also no wonder fuckface Woody is charging so much -- the freaking
season tix packet is an unnecessary Jets hobby kit. It's awesome and
off the charts but hey Woody why don't u send me some paper/save money
and SIGN NO. 24!!!

All the goddamned money that I've spent on this season. U better sign
Revis. I'm calling Jets main no. right now.