No rush etc etc

JKConey

Dec 26, 2010, 11:08:25 PM12/26/10
No rush. Really bad field position strategy due to kicking away from
Hester. No rush. Cutler is a different QB when he gets hit. They just
stopped blitzing when they had the lead. No rush. Why doesn't this team EVER
make halftime adjustments? The leadership is lacking folks. I think these
players are better than what I see from week to week.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

papa.carl44

Dec 26, 2010, 11:32:00 PM12/26/10

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

I would agree...especially about half time adjustments....they don't seem to
solve problems...and I mean Rex with the D stuff.

Message has been deleted