Chico Going To Prom With New Girlfriend!

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Feb 10, 2011, 9:31:16 PM2/10/11
I think this relationship is going somewhere!

mr dude

Message has been deleted

WaterBoy

Feb 12, 2011, 10:26:24 AM2/12/11
"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I think this relationship is going somewhere!
>
> mr dude

Come on Dude, is that the best you have? I normally enjoy reading your
little snipits...

WaterBoy

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Feb 12, 2011, 6:50:09 PM2/12/11
On Feb 12, 10:26 am, "WaterBoy" <some...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I think this relationship is going somewhere!
>
> > mr dude
>
> Come on Dude, is that the best you have? I normally enjoy reading your
> little snipits...
>
> WaterBoy

I had to dial it back a bit to protect the rights of a minor.

mr dude

azjim

Feb 12, 2011, 8:36:23 PM2/12/11
On Feb 12, 4:50 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

If her rich parents don't care Sanchez is hitting their daughter, I
figure she's fair game!