Kudos to Braylon Edwards

yoyodog

Mar 23, 2010, 8:49:10 AM3/23/10
Love 'em or hate 'em, you gotta admire the fact that he has truly seemed to
turn things around on the personal level.

Hasn't been lured by the NYC party scene. Team player to the core. Signs
tender and reports without much hoopla.

Now if only he could do something about those cement hands...

Ray OHara

Mar 24, 2010, 10:08:36 PM3/24/10

"yoyodog" <NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

sometimes the stories are exagerated, here in N.E. we found that out with
Corey Dillion and Randy Moss

Johnctx

Mar 25, 2010, 9:56:29 AM3/25/10

Who got on your computer?

:)

Whether people see the race of some of these guys, or it is envy of a
young guy who has the economic world at his feet, we forget how old they
are.

I am not excusing getting arrested, drug use etc. but think about 22-27
years old that you know. Some are bright, focused, & driven guys. Then
there are guys that are largely on track but are still working their
way through the responsibilities of being a man. Finally there are the
knuckleheads that you wonder how the world will survive too many of them.

Maybe they just wake up. In Moss's case being in the whitest place in
America for a hick from West Virginia may have been a problem. Let's
hope Edwards keeps it up. It worked for Doc Gooden, right?

yoyodog

Mar 25, 2010, 10:28:31 AM3/25/10

"Johnctx" <j...@spamtx.net> wrote in message

John Kordic: