Re: For those interested...Jetstwit...

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Mar 5, 2010, 1:22:17 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 12:34 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> Don't know if anyone's posted this before, but I just stumbled uponhttp://jetstwit.com/
> Yup, it seems to follow all the Jets players' that tweet.
>
> Cromartie's already started interacting with Jets Fans...http://jetstwit.com/2010/03/05/jets-fans-greeted-by-newest-jet-antoni...

Not an English major, huh? They say he is as dumb as a rock and
illeterate. Google "Cromartie and illiterate" and check the
results.

Makes no difference to me as long as he covers WRs like a custom made
condom.

He would be a #1 on most teams and he is our #2. Outstanding. Revis
and Cromartie are only 25/26 years old too.

Now lets seeif we can get a 3rd round pick for Carrie Rhodes and sign
Rolle (pipe dream... I know) but wouldn't that be nice?

Tutor

Mar 5, 2010, 1:25:28 PM3/5/10

by the way, speaking of condoms, condoms are an innovation with which
Mr. Cromartie needs to become aquainted.

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Mar 5, 2010, 2:03:31 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 1:30 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:22:17 -0800 (PST), Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 5, 12:34 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> >> Don't know if anyone's posted this before, but I just stumbled uponhttp://jetstwit.com/
> >> Yup, it seems to follow all the Jets players' that tweet.
>
> >> Cromartie's already started interacting with Jets Fans...http://jetstwit.com/2010/03/05/jets-fans-greeted-by-newest-jet-antoni...
>
> >Not an English major, huh?  They say he is as dumb as a rock and
> >illeterate.  Google "Cromartie and illiterate" and check the
> >results.
>
> Oh, you noticed.  I'm sure he's just too busy to take the time to spell ;)

Maybe Shonn Greene's bowling him over on his TD run in the playoffs
adversely affected his cognitive skills?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tutor

Mar 5, 2010, 5:30:37 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 3:26 pm, graybeard <graybe...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:22:17 -0800 (PST) Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Not an English major, huh?  They say he is as dumb as a rock and
> >illeterate.
>
> Oops!   ;-)
> --
> graybeard

Hey! I spelt it write in the next sentenss that you omited.

Tutor

Mar 5, 2010, 5:31:19 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 4:49 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:26:13 -0500, graybeard <graybe...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:22:17 -0800 (PST) Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>Not an English major, huh?  They say he is as dumb as a rock and
> >>illeterate.
>
> >Oops!   ;-)
>
> LOL... I was trying to be diplomatic by ignoring it ;)

And now for our feature presentation: Tutor and The Bee

papa.carl44

Mar 5, 2010, 6:12:22 PM3/5/10

"Tutor" <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I hurd he can't right no how, no ways. Where'd he graduate from?

Michael

Mar 5, 2010, 6:17:34 PM3/5/10
> Mr. Cromartie needs to become aquainted.- Hide quoted text -

you know.... if he keeps at it, in about 20 years with some of his
kids being a chip off the old block, it may destroy the corner back
market in the NFL.