Hate? I Know the Jets Fans Don't Hate the Pats

Copp

Sep 1, 2010, 9:20:19 AM9/1/10

Michael

Sep 1, 2010, 9:46:54 AM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 9:20 am, Copp <cr79...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/dan_shaughnessy/08/30/p...

lolz... i like the pats just fine. i want the jets to win of course,
but i cant see any reason not to like them. not like the are a dirty
or offensive team. just the bb camera stuff. i also dont get it when
fans like it when star players from other teams get injured. i want
to see the jets take on welker and brady, not the scrubs. who wants a
garbage win ??? what i dont like are bozo fans that over do it.

Coach Lon

Sep 1, 2010, 9:59:40 AM9/1/10

Talk about being revisionists. I never get why the media insists that
the Patriots are the Jets biggest rival in the division. Slow news
day? When I was a kid, the games with Buffalo held the most drama
and venom for me. But as time went by, the Miami Dolphins became, and
still are the Jets biggest rival in the division. The Patriots
rivalry in the last decade came by way of Parcells and Belichick, and
the media bought the whole thing-hook, line and sinker.

Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Sep 1, 2010, 12:49:19 PM9/1/10

"buRford" <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message
> Agreed about the 'fins.
> The only reason the Pats are rivals, is that they've been great this past
> decade.
> And the top team is always on the radar, for division rivals.
> If the Toronto Argonauts come into the division, and keep winning, they'll
> be big rivals
> ;)

Hey...let's get this one going...rumor...Toronto Argonauts agree to enter
NFL....will challenge NE and NY Jets for Division. So....what size field
will they play on? I'll go for all the motion stuff and the extra guy :-)

Deadmeat

Sep 1, 2010, 1:27:56 PM9/1/10

What about Peyton Manning?

Michael

Sep 1, 2010, 1:41:09 PM9/1/10

all bets are off there. i want him rolling on the turf in agony. of
better yet, out cold.
just so long as he's not dead and is still able to continue his career
once his stay in ny is over.

Harlan Lachman

Sep 1, 2010, 5:40:40 PM9/1/10
In article <g6ts76lejjmo6ti2p...@4ax.com>,
buRford <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 06:59:40 -0700 (PDT), Coach Lon <coac...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Agreed about the 'fins.
> The only reason the Pats are rivals, is that they've been great this past
> decade.
> And the top team is always on the radar, for division rivals.
> If the Toronto Argonauts come into the division, and keep winning, they'll be
> big rivals
> ;)

And how old are the morons writing this tripe. Where were they when
Shula flooded the field and got away with it? Marino's spike, The
Midnight Miracle (that I only saw on tape after sitting through much of
the debacle), the duels with Obrien and Marino?

The Fish and the hated Raiders are the rivals. The Pats can go preen
themselves. In fact, what does it say about the Pats that they chose us
for their rivals.

papa.carl44

Sep 1, 2010, 6:40:17 PM9/1/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

I think it's a city thing...one group of Irish guys no tliking another group
of Irish guys

Michael

Sep 1, 2010, 7:23:45 PM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 5:40 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article <g6ts76lejjmo6ti2pk6f395gvb3fq4t...@4ax.com>,
>

>  buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 06:59:40 -0700 (PDT), Coach Lon <coach...@gmail.com>
> h- Hide quoted text -

yeah, but hard to disslike the current fish. shula is gone, marino is
gone, the guy that hates the jets chant is on our team, new ownership,
etc... sparano is a good coach and likable too. all we have now is
channing crowder. a fairly weak reason not to like the fish.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Coach Lon

Sep 1, 2010, 10:02:20 PM9/1/10

Quite frankly, it's poor reporting. Another reason why the pre-season
is too long.

Message has been deleted

Harlan Lachman

Sep 2, 2010, 6:25:14 PM9/2/10
In article
<ff93f5d7-b261-4a50...@n3g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote:

You be too young young un.

Harlan Lachman

Sep 2, 2010, 6:25:43 PM9/2/10
In article <058u7658lk1spv78b...@4ax.com>,
graybeard <gray...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:23:45 -0700 (PDT) Michael <mjd...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> >yeah, but hard to disslike the current fish. shula is gone, marino is
> >gone, the guy that hates the jets chant is on our team, new ownership,
> >etc... sparano is a good coach and likable too. all we have now is
> >channing crowder. a fairly weak reason not to like the fish.
>

> Ben Davidson and Ike Lassiter are 70 years old, and I still hate the
> Raiders. Al Davis is 81 and senile, and I still hate the Raiders.

Yes!!!!!

Lets not talk about how old we be though.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Sep 3, 2010, 2:20:42 PM9/3/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

I'm beginning to think it's only OLD people who make any sense...well, I
would also include very hip young folks who think like old souls.