Mayock on Jets offense

Tutor

Oct 7, 2010, 10:47:20 PM10/7/10

Harlan Lachman

Oct 8, 2010, 4:24:36 PM10/8/10
In article
<cbf04514-c6b4-4c02...@x7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
Tutor <dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d81b17d39/Playbook-Jets-powerfu
> l-offense

David, I almost never watch NFL network videos. This was fun to watch
and actually some excellent teaching, rare these days. Thanks!!!

Tutor

Oct 9, 2010, 11:04:13 AM10/9/10
On Oct 8, 4:24 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <cbf04514-c6b4-4c02-acf1-118b3dc06...@x7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Tutor <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d81b17d39/Playbook-Jet...

> > l-offense
>
> David, I almost never watch NFL network videos. This was fun to watch
> and actually some excellent teaching, rare these days. Thanks!!!

oh you should watch more often. they do a very good job every week
with many teams.

The offensive scheme, play design and execution featured in the 8
minute video is so much fun. Schott may be inconsistent, but when he
is on and the players execute on the design, it is outstanding. That
much should be obvious.