Women Pay ME for SEX!

1 view

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Not Duped in '08

Nov 15, 2010, 12:18:17 PM11/15/10
You guys must be JEALOUS! How many guys here can say that Women Pay
you for SEX! Well, I have sex with the SEXIEST CHICKS and I'm so good
at it, THEY GIVE ME MONEY!

Jealous yet, guys?

HA!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
:D

PETER SHORTS

Nov 15, 2010, 1:32:29 PM11/15/10
On Nov 15, 12:18 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Not Duped in '08"

and those women all have one thing in common - they all have dicks.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Not Duped in '08

Nov 15, 2010, 1:43:01 PM11/15/10

You (and every other guy in America) is just JEALOUS!

AMERICAS LUVER BOYEEEEEEEEE!
:D

B...@yahoo.com

Nov 15, 2010, 1:54:31 PM11/15/10
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:18:17 -0800 (PST), "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate -
Not Duped in '08" <acco...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>You guys must be JEALOUS! How many guys here can say that Women Pay
>you for SEX! Well, I have sex with the SEXIEST CHICKS and I'm so good
>at it, THEY GIVE ME MONEY!
>
>Jealous yet, guys?

Translation: this guy is a supervisor where he works and the employees
under him have to have sex with him to keep their jobs. And he makes
them pay for it.

>HA!
>
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>:D

PETER SHORTS

Nov 15, 2010, 2:59:08 PM11/15/10

i like my explanation better.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Master

Nov 15, 2010, 5:02:16 PM11/15/10
> i like my explanation better.- Hide quoted text -

More rubes self-identify.

Funny, they all tend to lean left, too.

CHILDREN!!!
:D

PETER SHORTS

Nov 15, 2010, 5:25:55 PM11/15/10
On Nov 15, 5:02 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Master"

i dress to the right as often as i do to the left, and am disturbed
that you looked.

Dano

Nov 14, 2010, 5:32:34 PM11/14/10

<B...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Or he simply has a vivid fantasy life to mask the sad reality that he's
still living in his whore of a mother's basement with the vermin.

We already know what a lying little scum-sucking, douchebag he is.

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Master

Nov 15, 2010, 6:45:55 PM11/15/10
> that you looked.- Hide quoted text -

YOU LIE!!!
:D

O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Master

Nov 15, 2010, 8:16:03 PM11/15/10
On Nov 14, 4:32 pm, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <B...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:eb03e6tno2dl9bhfo...@4ax.com...> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:18:17 -0800 (PST), "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate -
> > Not Duped in '08" <accoun...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >You guys must be JEALOUS! How many guys here can say that Women Pay
> > >you for SEX! Well, I have sex with the SEXIEST CHICKS and I'm so good
> > >at it, THEY GIVE ME MONEY!
>
> > >Jealous yet, guys?
>
> > Translation: this guy is a supervisor where he works and the employees
> > under him have to have sex with him to keep their jobs.  And he makes
> > them pay for it.
>
> Or he simply has a vivid fantasy life to mask the sad reality that he's
> still living in his whore of a mother's basement with the vermin.
>
> We already know what a lying little scum-sucking, douchebag he is.

Dano, duped again.

IT'S 2008 ALL OVER!!!
:D

SkippyPB

Nov 16, 2010, 11:04:33 AM11/16/10

And weigh 300 pounds.

Cheers,
--

////
(o o)

On electric toasters, why do they engrave the message
'one slice'? How many pieces of bread do they think
people are really gonna try to stuff in that slot?
Unknown

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve

PETER SHORTS

Nov 16, 2010, 11:10:59 AM11/16/10
On Nov 15, 6:45 pm, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - Master"

stop checking!