Slauson (amonsg others) costing points with penalties.

Ian

Sep 26, 2010, 11:03:15 PM9/26/10
Get great field position and then 5 f*cking penalties in the red zone?

C'mon O

--
Ian

Glenn Greenstein

Sep 26, 2010, 11:57:14 PM9/26/10

Slauson sucks. He can't pass block and he false starts killing drives
and TD's. Anyone have Faneca's number?

Michael

Sep 27, 2010, 12:08:27 AM9/27/10
On Sep 26, 11:03 pm, Ian <spuorgelg...@ianwhitephoto.co.uk> wrote:

One of Slausons holding calls was BS. He's starting his first
season. Brick and Mangold both had lots of growing pains. Especially
Brick. If Slauson does not shape up by mid season, then I'll agree
that he has to be replaced.

Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Sep 27, 2010, 12:22:50 AM9/27/10

"buRford" <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message
> He's strong, has a big heart, but he's as slow as Lindsay Lohan - - for
> you, Glenn ;)

Uh well...I heard she is pretty fast...very fast indeed...life in the fast
lane fast....oh, you meant he isn't so bright? He doesn't move so quickly
either :-)

Message has been deleted

John C TX

Sep 27, 2010, 10:10:20 AM9/27/10

Michael, he may be OK. You know my logic on the Faneca deal. I agree
the holding call down by their goal line was crap.

I hope they replay this game. I only taped the 2nd half. My wife
wanted to watch Madmen so I went back & skipped commercials & saw the
end of the game live. Good thing I went back immediately because the
taping had stopped.