Re: Cannizzaro reads this NG ;)

Message has been deleted

Johnctx

Apr 26, 2010, 12:30:36 PM4/26/10
> JC... just for the record, I didn't post this to tweak your Nugent
man-love thing ;)

Fair enough underwear breath.

:)

Johnny Morongo

Apr 26, 2010, 5:39:44 PM4/26/10

Underwear breath? Now that's pretty low, tampon tongue.

Message has been deleted

Johnctx

Apr 27, 2010, 8:40:17 AM4/27/10

stupidhead!

Johnny Morongo

Apr 27, 2010, 9:59:12 AM4/27/10

ROTFPIMP. Can you imagine the fun we'll have at your expense? Keep
them one worders commin'.

Johnctx

Apr 27, 2010, 11:45:22 AM4/27/10
> ROTFPIMP. Can you imagine the fun we'll have at your expense? Keep
> them one worders commin'.

jerkface!

Message has been deleted

Johnny Morongo

Apr 27, 2010, 7:20:03 PM4/27/10
On Apr 27, 10:51 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> Thing is, the PIMP part of JM's post, has nothing to do with laughing, but alas, his age
> ;)

You're toast, Buddy. You can Depends on that.

Johnny Morongo

Apr 27, 2010, 7:22:34 PM4/27/10

If you had even ONE ball, you'd drop everything and come up for the
weekend

pantyman!.

Message has been deleted

Johnctx