Video: J-E-T-S Chant in Miami

BicketyBam

Sep 27, 2010, 9:28:07 PM9/27/10

Deadmeat

Sep 27, 2010, 9:45:50 PM9/27/10
On 9/27/2010 9:28 PM, BicketyBam wrote:
> This just cracked me up!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

That has been happening for as long as the jest have played down here.
It's funny they were still able to spell it without fireman whats his
face helping them out.

Message has been deleted

Glenn Greenstein

Sep 28, 2010, 12:18:13 PM9/28/10

Hey, No trash talkin till your team beats ours again.

Deadmeat

Sep 28, 2010, 1:10:31 PM9/28/10
On 9/27/2010 10:11 PM, Denise Cohen wrote:
> On Sep 27, 9:45 pm, Deadmeat<no...@home.com> wrote:
> that's because they didn't go to school in the South Florida
> educational system.

That's right. People educated here in s fl could always spell it without
help. I'm sure than NY fans down here got it from watching jet games in
NY. After someone taught them to turn on the TV, of course.

Glenn Greenstein

Sep 28, 2010, 1:35:24 PM9/28/10

Is someone a bit bitter?

Deadmeat

Sep 28, 2010, 2:22:11 PM9/28/10

Me, bitter? Nah. I always expect the Dolphins to lose anyway, so when
they do it doesn't bother me. No, really. I'm not making this up. You
believe me, don't you?

JetsLife

Sep 29, 2010, 1:46:06 AM9/29/10
On Sep 27, 9:45 pm, Deadmeat <no...@home.com> wrote:

Who's your team, Deadmeat? If it's Miami or NE, I can't say it hasn't
been fun to shit on the likes of a classless piece of shit like
you. :-)

In this newsgroup we PRIZE honorable opposing-team fans who post with
self respect and honor. Folks like you -- we see you for the classless
POS you are. :-)

Deadmeat

Sep 29, 2010, 8:11:00 AM9/29/10

Ok, now ask me if I give a fuck. Hope that was classless enough for you.

And it's not my fault if you're too stupid to figure out who I root for.
At least the other regs have enough reading comprehension skills to
figure it out.

oh yeah, :)

yoyodog

Sep 29, 2010, 9:32:44 AM9/29/10