Growing trend or imagination ???

Michael

Oct 11, 2010, 3:31:14 PM10/11/10
After watching some of the problems that GB, Colts, Saints have had
along with highlights of their games... I'm all but ready to stay that
the entire league spent the off season watching film of the Jets
defense. There has been a lot of "Rexesque" style of pass defense
applied against those teams. Until now, the only teams I have seen
using max blitz along with pressing cb's has been the jets. I've seen
a bunch of it now from other teams. I could be off the mark, but i
think the days of pass happy teams that cant run the ball are
numbered...