Why The Jets Are The Classiest Organization In All Of Sports

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 19, 2011, 7:49:23 PM1/19/11
1. Rex Ryan. He is a player's coach and treats his players well. He
doesn't give a damn what other teams or the public thinks, he is there
for HIS players and nobody else.

2. Woody Johnson. He paid to win now without looking at the balance
sheet. He took on Jason Taylor and LaDamian Tomlinson without batting
an eye. He is an owner committed to winning!

3. LaDamain Tomlinson. No player has more heart than LT!

4. Mark Sanchez. The American dream is still alive! Mark swam across
the Rio Grande by himself when he was only FOUR years old!! Yes my
friends, the American dream is alive and well!

5. Darrelle Revis. What an athlete and upstanding citizen! He is the
best cornerback in the NFL. He lets his athleticism speak for itself
on the field. He pays his taxes.

The Jets exude class and dignity! They are the classiest team of all
time!!

mr dude

John C TX

Jan 19, 2011, 8:38:35 PM1/19/11
On Jan 19, 6:49 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"
Why doesn't everyone love the dude?

Funny and your weird way of delivering a compliment. The Pats secret
ng lost quite a bit when they boxed you out.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 19, 2011, 11:10:35 PM1/19/11
On Jan 19, 8:38 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why doesn't everyone love the dude?
>
> Funny and your weird way of delivering a compliment.  The Pats secret
> ng lost quite a bit when they boxed you out.

I don't post for anyone but myself.

What I post is for my amusement only.

mr dude (self satisfied)

Percy Flage

Jan 20, 2011, 6:35:47 AM1/20/11

Selfish bastard.

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."

Keith Keller

Jan 20, 2011, 7:06:57 PM1/20/11
On 2011-01-20, mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu <fost...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 8:38�pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Why doesn't everyone love the dude?
>
> I don't post for anyone but myself.
>
> What I post is for my amusement only.

You must be easily amused!

--keith

--
kkeller...@wombat.san-francisco.ca.us
(try just my userid to email me)

Beiselbub©

Jan 21, 2011, 9:14:19 PM1/21/11
On Jan 19, 6:38 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why doesn't everyone love the dude?
>
> Funny and your weird way of delivering a compliment.  The Pats secret
> ng lost quite a bit when they boxed you out.

Because he is a racist? The post that got him booted had something to
do with mocking a model who committed suicide. I know here in this
group that's considered being "classy"....

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 21, 2011, 10:24:21 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 9:14 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
 The post that got him booted had something to
> do with mocking a model who committed suicide.  I know here in this
> group that's considered being "classy"....

It was 46 fucking years ago and her name was Marilyn Monroe!!!!

Get over it Gramps!!!

mr dude (wonders why these old people can't learn to die quicker and
with their mouths shut)