Re: Jets sign S Brodney Pool...

Message has been deleted

Johnctx

Mar 12, 2010, 9:41:50 AM3/12/10
buRford wrote:
> 1 year... $1.3mil.
>
> Lots of concussions... we'll see.
>
> Looks like Tanny is going for the athletes with issues, to fill out the Roster.
> Building a strange team, these days... lots of question marks, with a lot of upside, if
> the issues are in the past. We'll see...

Pool & Coles are one knock on the coconut away from being done.

buRf, it is the ugly part of this sport and the problem is how many were
hidden at the jhs, hs, & college level? It is a one year deal.

Johnctx

Mar 12, 2010, 9:56:00 AM3/12/10

btw you need to get over your hatred of anything Texas.

:)

Message has been deleted

Johnctx

Mar 15, 2010, 8:39:11 AM3/15/10
buRford wrote:
> Huh?
>
> Austin's a great town... except if you work for the IRS ;)

It was Bush joke.

Austin is a good town but high tech & nice weather isn't all it shares
with CA. They don't have the water to sustain the growth.